Battle of Wills !! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by anu-s

[

Hi Pragati, How are you ?    Life is as usual...... nothing new....

I am very much watching it now.......The last maha episode revived my lost interest.........LOL

So how is every thing at your end dear?

ohh good..........this ME bring many members to the forum thanx to cv's for this...........LOLLOL   me feeeling gr88 lyk alwayzz...........Embarrassed having dahi vada's ryt now............TongueLOLLOL 

so how u find arhaan's performance in last 2 epi.........?

Soch rahi thi, Arhan Bhajan kyun ab tak shuru nahi hua LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..Lo shuru kardiya na ...WinkLOLLOLLOL..

Dahi Vada's..have one for me too !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sPragati.T

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

[

Hi Pragati, How are you ?    Life is as usual...... nothing new....

I am very much watching it now.......The last maha episode revived my lost interest.........LOL

So how is every thing at your end dear?

ohh good..........this ME bring many members to the forum thanx to cv's for this...........LOLLOL   me feeeling gr88 lyk alwayzz...........Embarrassed having dahi vada's ryt now............TongueLOLLOL 

Dahi vadas.....akele alele...chalo have two more from my side also.....
ME was too good this time......
Arhaan...good as usual..  .....with new hair cut.........CV's kuch kuch sun rahe hai humari......LOL

Edited by anu-s - 25 January 2011 at 12:58am

Pragati.Ttanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[

Soch rahi thi, Arhan Bhajan kyun ab tak shuru nahi hua LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..Lo shuru kardiya na ...WinkLOLLOLLOL..

Dahi Vada's..have one for me too !!
[/QUOTE]
                                     LOLLOL u know na that hez d only reason that i'm still watching the show regularly.............LOLLOL  it's my trade mark........i'll alwayz stand for him in good n bad times............CoolEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sa_umatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Good one Tanth...
It was an interesting episode...two people who stood out among the corwd were Kesar n SS! KB was wonderful.

K's dialogues were good..I found him good but smth lacking..donno wat!
Arushi's presence is still a puzzle to me. Why was she not arrested?

PG performing..like this is all I can do max for now...put up with me kind! Now that she is out of the other show,.,lets see if she works on her expressions!

Yes!! Hams..It was quite an interesting one ..and again you are bang on when You say two people stood out...But I would say that even Shakthi stood out in patches...when he grovels in front of Kesar and when he takes Aashirvad...

You found Krishna Good...I found his OK self..what happened was that he started Mechanical, The vibrancy and empathy was missing ...he got it in the middle only for it to lapse towards the end..leading to a rather erratic performance..

Now that is a question I want to know, esp when Aarushi was the initiator..maybe Kesar has not named her in her FIR..who knows??

wether kesar said nthing against arruhsi or not....it doesn't matter.........pops shd have arrested arrushi for BIGMANY...............in the eyse of law she was equally responsible for it............law don't pay attention to if the person is guilty of his crime or not.........but i guess cv's want to show only male can commit crime n if female does d same n she realises her mistake cum crime than she can be forgived....................this is wat thy wanna show us in a women centric  show...........

I vaguely recall a case, Paro...in that too  , A man had married for the second time...The first wife had complained against the second one..the police came and arrested her and left the man alone.....I think they have to name the individual in the complaint...

May be the Thakur's can pull in Aarushi..I very much wish it to happen ...in real life that would happen..but with CV's determined to show Aarushi as victim..they may not allow such accusation's..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

hi di, was waiting for ur post..................Smile thought u will stop voicing ur thoughts as u r busy enough with LU and WU...............Smile 

yesterday's epi was good................i felt SS was a bit OTT, krishna   OK (he started off lamely but picked up and finished brilliantly), sakthi good(not up to his mark while pleading with kesar(his stuttering was not at all up to the mark) and asking arushi to get out), amma (as usual) , GD very good except at the start of her speech and the way her body inclined towards SS as she said 'i have seen it'....and Kesar brilliant ..............so much for good actors.............now pratigya need to work on her expressions..........she was good in ME but spoiled it yesterday..............

just didn't get why is A still at TN???????????????????Unhappy  Disapprove  Confused 

well overall well written and well enacted epi..................Clap hope the CVs pay due attention to kriya and komarsh 'lives' rather than side lining them........................

Edited by dhakarn - 25 January 2011 at 1:01am

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

[
Dahi vadas.....akele alele...chalo have two more from my side also.....LOL
ME was too good this time......
[/QUOTE]

it's my fav dish..............n alwyaz ready to have it...........LOLLOL one day i had 20 dahi vada's in one time................LOLLOLEmbarrassed n after taht u can imagine my condition....................WinkLOLLOL

anu-stanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

Good one Tanth...
It was an interesting episode...two people who stood out among the corwd were Kesar n SS! KB was wonderful.

K's dialogues were good..I found him good but smth lacking..donno wat!
Arushi's presence is still a puzzle to me. Why was she not arrested?

PG performing..like this is all I can do max for now...put up with me kind! Now that she is out of the other show,.,lets see if she works on her expressions!

Yes!! Hams..It was quite an interesting one ..and again you are bang on when You say two people stood out...But I would say that even Shakthi stood out in patches...when he grovels in front of Kesar and when he takes Aashirvad...

You found Krishna Good...I found his OK self..what happened was that he started Mechanical, The vibrancy and empathy was missing ...he got it in the middle only for it to lapse towards the end..leading to a rather erratic performance..

Now that is a question I want to know, esp when Aarushi was the initiator..maybe Kesar has not named her in her FIR..who knows??

wether kesar said nthing against arruhsi or not....it doesn't matter.........pops shd have arrested arrushi for BIGMANY...............in the eyse of law she was equally responsible for it............law don't pay attention to if the person is guilty of his crime or not.........but i guess cv's want to show only male can commit crime n if female does d same n she realises her mistake cum crime than she can be forgived....................this is wat thy wanna show us in a women centric  show...........

I vaguely recall a case, Paro...in that too  , A man had married for the second time...The first wife had complained against the second one..the police came and arrested her and left the man alone.....I think they have to name the individual in the complaint...

May be the Thakur's can pull in Aarushi..I very much wish it to happen ...in real life that would happen..but with CV's determined to show Aarushi as victim..they may not allow such accusation's..
!00% , this will happen in real life... dunno what partiality they r showing this AH/arushi, why???? is the big Q in everybody's mind.ConfusedOuch

a_umatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi di, was waiting for ur post..................Smile thought u will stop voicing ur thoughts as u r busy enough with LU and WU...............Smile 

yesterday's epi was good................i felt SS was a bit OTT, krishna   OK (he started off lamely but picked up and finished brilliantly), sakthi good(not up to his mark while pleading with kesar(his stuttering was not at all up to the mark) and asking arushi to get out), amma (as usual) , GD very good except at the start of her speech and the way her body inclined towards SS as she said 'i have seen it'....and Kesar brilliant ..............so much for good actors.............now pratigya need to work on her expressions..........she was good in ME but spoiled it yesterday..............

just didn't get why is A still at TN???????????????????Unhappy  Disapprove  Confused 

well overall well written and well enacted epi..................Clap hope the CVs pay due attention to kriya and komarsh 'lives' rather than side lining them........................

Hi Dhanya,

No ways, Dear ...I need to let out my thought  else they will not allow me to enjoy my day peacefully...

SS is always OTT, what was fascinating y'day was his changes in Body language and the speed with  whish he changed it ...Now, one could say that Shakthi went OTT while Kesar went to the extreme and was all subtle an effective...loved her eyes....I was not enamoured of GD's acting but was impressed  by her voice...Amma was not all there...she sparkled now and then..was not consistent..

As u say..Pooja definitely has to work, she being the lead..she will be put in  spotlight..she cant hope to escape with a few set expression..she has to bring in variation and subtleties in her face, eyes..

yes..A very  well written epi with lots of punches...

dhakarn

Go to top