Battle of Wills !! (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by akku8910

Loved  ur  post  tanthya.  Anupamji was really the ster of the  episode  followed  by  Kalpana  , GD  and Jaswant.  Even   Arhaan was good but  his eyes looked tired .

Sajjan Singh will not sit quiet..how and what form will his revenge take..will he be instrumental in getting Adarsh to prison [ thereby Adarsh becoming the victim and Sax getting the clean chit]..will the trio combine to erase Pratigya..or will he go anaconda, wait and watch for the opportune moment to strike...
Yeah  SS is a man who manipulates situations  2 have his way.  So there could be possibility of a carefully planned revenge  which could lead 2 the dangerous mission of erasing Pratigya.

@pink-IS IT..................Shocked i found his work quite good after a long time.....infact from ME he has given quite nice expressions also his dilouges were interesting yesterday.............my POV.........Embarrassed
Yeah pragati his dialogues were good and he delivered  it well but what i was trying 2 say was his eyes  wasn't  xpressive enough in his dialogue.

hmmm.........for a change my attetion was not on his eyes...............but of his acting....................WinkLOLLOL  but i'm happy with the track....spe the precap................waiting for the show.........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

What rankled was  the smile exchanged between two sister's...and also Aarushi not getting arrested for the same charge that Shakthi was getting arrested to...
 R U sure????I felt Prats didn't smiled... she was little wavering....
 But this arushi how can she smile, when somebody's family reputation is gonna be damaged bcos of her act... K's reaction was good n I felt Prats did feel for her sasural ...

She did, Dear ...

Pratigya's feeling for Sasural came out in Pre-cap ..in the episode she was supposed to a heroine delivering Justice..but Poor expression gave it a different twist Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sbabithaj

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by anu-s

Sathya , You write so well.....Smile

So, this   StarStarStarStarStar  for you dear.......

Enjoyed the maha episode & yesterday's episode after a long time...........

Outstanding performances by SS, Shakti , Ghanti dadi & Kesar......................

hi anu di...............howz life............Big smile.having u here after a long time...............Smile  are u still watching the show  or not...........?

Hi Pragati, How are you ?    Life is as usual...... nothing new....

I am very much watching it now.......The last maha episode revived my lost interest.........LOL

So how is every thing at your end dear?

Pragati.T

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Ashirvaad part..Tanth... I loved it...I mean I dint expect that at all..it was damn good! he was like...appa ungalavita enaku yaaruppa...type n SS reaction to that ..ni poda nan parthukiren..they were awesome...

S was bit out of place while talking to Kesar... or was his performance completely overridden by KB's...man the way she hold onto to keep up that anger luk without inching here r there..was jsut wonderful...hope PG n AH take few lessons from her!

@Pragati.... women-centric show means woman cannot make a mistake or she need not be punished for her blunders?? Confused
I donno seriously how taht lady brigns her face to Kesar....fully knowing she is the one responsible for the present situation to her..to the family!! Pathetic!! yet she was shown expressing her contentment on KN being arrested..how ridiculous??? if its a truly women-centric show, if women are to be portrayed as strong..then I luvd to have seen Arushi walking voluntarily with the police!

The two uneducated women namely Kesar n GD were the real strng women,..,.than the repeatedly erring n educated PRatigya n Arushi!

Is it by chance or by purpose..some how each track ends up showing uneducated as more rational, logical n strong!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sbabithajtanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

A

@Pragati.... women-centric show means woman cannot make a mistake or she need not be punished for her blunders?? Confused
I donno seriously how taht lady brigns her face to Kesar....fully knowing she is the one responsible for the present situation to her..to the family!! Pathetic!! yet she was shown expressing her contentment on KN being arrested..how ridiculous??? if its a truly women-centric show, if women are to be portrayed as strong..then I luvd to have seen Arushi walking voluntarily with the police!

The two uneducated women namely Kesar n GD were the real strng women,..,.than the repeatedly erring n educated PRatigya n Arushi!

Is it by chance or by purpose..some how each track ends up showing uneducated as more rational, logical n strong!!!!

i was being sarcastic on how cv's are showing arruhsi's crime as a mistake n that to from pratigya's mouth................d lead........Sleepy Sleepy  i feel cv's left many questions un answerd
 in this arrushi track...........? yeah i agree with u...........women lyk kesar n GD are a true potrayal of strong women.............even if kesar takes back her case than also she'll reamin the strong woman for me.........bz it needs lots of inner strenght for a lady lyk her to take a step..............Smile

anu-stanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Ashirvaad part..Tanth... I loved it...I mean I dint expect that at all..it was damn good! he was like...appa ungalavita enaku yaaruppa...type n SS reaction to that ..ni poda nan parthukiren..they were awesome...

S was bit out of place while talking to Kesar... or was his performance completely overridden by KB's...man the way she hold onto to keep up that anger luk without inching here r there..was jsut wonderful...hope PG n AH take few lessons from her!

I too liked it...and also the bhains ki tarah kyun leke ja rahe ho part....

Hams, The Sax consider themselves as victims, they have not accepted  that  one of their own has committed a crime..it has been scaled down to a mistake...A mistake which nearly took out an young woman's life...unfortunately...reflection's are not the strong point of Sax's..they never think, they never pause..they act and then regret...

not only GD n Kesar..even Amma is a strong woman...just bec she is negative does not mean she is not strong..she is very strong..

I am curious to know that.why are Educated shown in poor light and why are uneducated shown as logic master's..??

a_uma

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

[QUOTE=HamiSky]Ashirvaad part..Tanth... I loved it...I mean I dint expect that at all..it was damn good! he was like...appa ungalavita enaku yaaruppa...type n SS reaction to that ..ni poda nan parthukiren..they were awesome...

[/QUOTE
Hi Hami, how are you doing? Smile

a_uma

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Originally posted by anu-s

[

Hi Pragati, How are you ?    Life is as usual...... nothing new....

I am very much watching it now.......The last maha episode revived my lost interest.........LOL

So how is every thing at your end dear?

ohh good..........this ME bring many members to the forum thanx to cv's for this...........LOLLOL   me feeeling gr88 lyk alwayzz...........Embarrassed having dahi vada's ryt now............TongueLOLLOL 

so how u find arhaan's performance in last 2 epi.........?

anu-stanthya

Go to top