Pratigya

Battle of Wills !! (Page 21)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

okk not to irritate u all much i'll give the ryt ans.................it's  keys of vehicle which females usually foget............HOPE UNCLE NITIN DON'T FACE ROTTEN APPLE AFTER THIS ANS................LOL

I'll not waste tomatoes or Apples on him ......but  i really would like to dump him in a dumpster !!AngryAngry
ROFL ROFL  interesting thing was a lady gave he ryt ans...................LOLLOLLOL

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

okk not to irritate u all much i'll give the ryt ans.................it's  keys of vehicle which females usually foget............HOPE UNCLE NITIN DON'T FACE ROTTEN APPLE AFTER THIS ANS................LOL

Lets just hope that your uncle Nitin does not forget his way to work and get mobbed by feminists..LOLLOL
but lisners were giving hilaarious ans............LOLLOLLOL  nitin was not that behooda lyk those who answerd  it...................LOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Lets just hope that your uncle Nitin does not forget his way to work and get mobbed by feminists..LOLLOL
but lisners were giving hilaarious ans............LOLLOLLOL  nitin was not that behooda lyk those who answerd  it...................LOLLOL

By asking such a question in itself was behooda.  Why does he not ask some stupid male jokes instead of focusing on females....AngryLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Thussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

or runs out of petrol and is caught by a team of female dacoits ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T-Sheena-hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

By asking such a question in itself was behooda.  Why does he not ask some stupid male jokes instead of focusing on females....AngryLOLLOL
                well he does ask ques focussing on male's but i can't ask them on forum.............WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

and stripped of his decency................LOLLOL.  Unfortunately none will give him shelter as they've forgotten their keys...WinkLOLLOL

MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

and stripped of his decency................LOLLOL.  Unfortunately none will give him shelter as they've forgotten their keys...WinkLOLLOL

chill members.............was just a joke...............atleast he don't ask disgusting ques on females lyk others DO...........infact hez quite sweet...............EmbarrassedLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Loved  ur  post  tanthya.  Anupamji was really the ster of the  episode  followed  by  Kalpana  , GD  and Jaswant.  Even   Arhaan was good but  his eyes looked tired .

Sajjan Singh will not sit quiet..how and what form will his revenge take..will he be instrumental in getting Adarsh to prison [ thereby Adarsh becoming the victim and Sax getting the clean chit]..will the trio combine to erase Pratigya..or will he go anaconda, wait and watch for the opportune moment to strike...
Yeah  SS is a man who manipulates situations  2 have his way.  So there could be possibility of a carefully planned revenge  which could lead 2 the dangerous mission of erasing Pratigya.

Thank You Akku ,

I definitely hope the Thakur's get back to their cunning best ...they have been dumbed down a lot ...and they can erase the whole Sax...i will be rooting for them...

MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top