MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by MERARAI

[Q

So what exactly is all this patar patar talk all about?Confused
hez confused actually...............LOL 

adil lyks arrushiaaaa no wonder he don't lyk arhaan..............LOLLOL

He sees Mr. Behll as competition.  We are still waiting for Texadil to take YKW with him to Vegas.
[/QUOTE]
                                               ErmmErmm dunno how to respond to this..............LOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

Arey yaar! Texadil will see any guy as competition. Look at his avatar. He wants to prove he looks and can act like an bouncer at a club if anyone comes close to his dream girl Twit.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by tanthya

Hey tanths

The part where SS growls under his breath.......he said matari gadharee.......I thought to myself the guy is rhyming even at a time like this. LOL  He'll sell his mother at the market if she stands in his way. But what a brilliant way POPS handled it. First they showed him whisper "MAA" like a child who is moved by the presence/return of his mother, you see a sheen of tears and the minute GD speaks he snuffs his feelings of love for his mother and his rage resurfaces.

KN begging and pleading, man was he good. Kesar was even better. Her silent look said "give it your best shot buster, let's see what you can do and how far you will go".....total indifference.  I use that same look sometimes.Embarrassed

Takurain was back to her usual self of protecting the underdog, in this case the dog........she never fails to dig into her bag of theatrics.  Was actually waiting for her to use "maa ka doodh" somewhere in there and relieved she decided to remind Baba KN is his own brother.

What do you think of my suspicions about SS that I posted on my thread?

Using Krishna as the decoy... I somehow do not think that will be viable..it could have happened in Amam- Shakthi track..but it does not look like so plausible here...in this instance Krishna is not  acting at the behest of Pratigya..he is mortally shaken and shocked..and once Baba decides on something ..he remeains committed to it..I think it will be Komal or Ss may do some mischief re Adarsh...

or will he unleash shakthi on Aarushi...

have to see which way the CV's will swing
I agree that K is appalled w/ KN behavior. I have to wonder exactly how strongly he feels. AB was missing that fire in his belly initially. Was it intentional or was he just having one of those days? I ask because he said the right things ................burying KN and all , but it would not have been a mere threat if Mai-dumb was six feet under. I guess my ? is..........Was it AB having a bad day or K not feeling enough fire in his belly?
I hope it made sense. It does in my mindLOL................not so sure about on screenLOL

I think it was AB having an off day...bec his dialogues were quite fiery ..only his eyes did not support him..
The dialogue was fiery but I can't help feel that K would not have spared him if it was  P. He would  not take the fact that KN is his brother into consideration. I just keep going back to their fight when KN swore at P and K went bonkers.

That is true....Krishna explodes when it is Pratigya...but is all gentle sizzle when it comes  to other's..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

teacher teacher may i ask a question..................LOLLOL

Are you in Pratigya school right now? Your teacher Tanthya is busy and around here somewhere. Big smile
noo..........LOLLOL i was taking permisssion to all of u for my ques...............but nobody respond..............LOLLOL

I am here, so what is your question?

TongueTongue okk my question is................wat is the thing which 80% female drivers forget in driving quite often n not male drivers..............?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

I agree that K is appalled w/ KN behavior. I have to wonder exactly how strongly he feels. AB was missing that fire in his belly initially. Was it intentional or was he just having one of those days? I ask because he said the right things ................burying KN and all , but it would not have been a mere threat if Mai-dumb was six feet under. I guess my ? is..........Was it AB having a bad day or K not feeling enough fire in his belly?
I hope it made sense. It does in my mindLOL................not so sure about on screenLOL

I think it was intentional because he was disgusted in his brother's act but does not have the same connection with Kesar as with GD or Pratigya.  Also he has been up the whole night going through the emotions of finding Kesar, hearing GD speak and finding out S was behind it.

Also it must be the first time he has done hard labour so any energy he had must have been zapped during that time...........LOLLOLLOL
He definitely does not have that kind of connection with Kesar
It was a busy night for him................two kinds of hard laborLOL
[/QUOTE]

Both indoor and outdoor.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi----Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Are you in Pratigya school right now? Your teacher Tanthya is busy and around here somewhere. Big smile
noo..........LOLLOL i was taking permisssion to all of u for my ques...............but nobody respond..............LOLLOL

TongueTongue okk my question is................wat is the thing which 80% female drivers forget in driving quite often n not male drivers..............?

indicator lights ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

You talking about Nitin Uncle again?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

OK, let's see, adjusting rear view mirrors?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

indicator lights ....

Why does your RJ Natin always have anti female jokes......LOLLOL

Never drive in lane..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adilmomin786

[QUOTE=adilmomin786]Im here ! Happy Bird day Pragati.

I just applied for interview, wish me luck on the job if they like me.
thanxx adil in advance.............Big smile 

ohh gr88........so no plans for family business.............?.Smile
That too. Whatever God wills. I don't know anything about anything or anyone.[/QUOTE]

So what exactly is all this patar patar talk all about?Confused
hez confused actually...............LOL 

adil lyks arrushiaaaa no wonder he don't lyk arhaan..............LOLLOL

He sees Mr. Behll as competition.  We are still waiting for Texadil to take YKW with him to Vegas. Come to think of it, Twit will fit in Texas rather well with her attitude and brash behavior.Tongue

Poor Texas..to be saddled with Adilwa and Aarushi ...OuchOuchOuch

Go to top