Pratigya
Pratigya

Battle of Wills !! (Page 12)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Dhanya..she is not entirely bad ..but has a.long way in terms of portraying a character..
She will learn in time.
Of late she has been slipping badly n now it has reached a point that her poor acting is deffo marring the scenes!

exactly what i was saying...............that she is not bad, she needs to improve a lot and her non acting  becomes tedious to watch bec she is surrounded by brilliant actors..............

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Sathya

great post as ever - in and out at the mo as little sick again!!!!!Unhappy

me just sick and tired!!LOL

good to know pace has really picked up again - sad that KB will be disappearing just as her character appears to be coming into its own era - hope new girl does justice...

all else good as always espec SS and Saktiyah - ew! watching him grovel was terrible - Jassie was too good!Thumbs Up

Licking lips until next instalment to see what SS has up his sleeve next!!

Yeah - the sleeve thing wid Arhaan I had noticed too - its become a trademark gesture if you ask me - weird, I know!LOL
Kulvi missed your humor at LUD yestersay but i had a sneaking suspiscion that your little one might be sick. Is it the same little guy or one  of your other little ones?
Its a never ending cycle with my younger one. I know exactly how you feel,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey tanths

The part where SS growls under his breath.......he said matari gadharee.......I thought to myself the guy is rhyming even at a time like this. LOL  He'll sell his mother at the market if she stands in his way. But what a brilliant way POPS handled it. First they showed him whisper "MAA" like a child who is moved by the presence/return of his mother, you see a sheen of tears and the minute GD speaks he snuffs his feelings of love for his mother and his rage resurfaces.

KN begging and pleading, man was he good. Kesar was even better. Her silent look said "give it your best shot buster, let's see what you can do and how far you will go".....total indifference.  I use that same look sometimes.Embarrassed

Takurain was back to her usual self of protecting the underdog, in this case the dog........she never fails to dig into her bag of theatrics.  Was actually waiting for her to use "maa ka doodh" somewhere in there and relieved she decided to remind Baba KN is his own brother.

What do you think of my suspicions about SS that I posted on my thread?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso....Poojie....tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hello hello..................nyone here.............LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hey Sathya

great post as ever - in and out at the mo as little sick again!!!!!Unhappy

me just sick and tired!!LOL

good to know pace has really picked up again - sad that KB will be disappearing just as her character appears to be coming into its own era - hope new girl does justice...

all else good as always espec SS and Saktiyah - ew! watching him grovel was terrible - Jassie was too good!Thumbs Up

Licking lips until next instalment to see what SS has up his sleeve next!!

Yeah - the sleeve thing wid Arhaan I had noticed too - its become a trademark gesture if you ask me - weird, I know!LOL
Kulvi missed your humor at LUD yestersay but i had a sneaking suspiscion that your little one might be sick. Is it the same little guy or one  of your other little ones?
Its a never ending cycle with my younger one. I know exactly how you feel,

must be the middle one..she is very much attached to the middle child...else we would have seen her at least for a few sec y'day..

MMG, Don't forget to take care of urself too ...and hope he gets better soon...

I am loving the present track..hope it continues  ..The Thakur's with their off day kept us riveted, The Sax's even with their best acting singularly fail to do so..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteHamiSky-Sheena-hussainramso

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Awesome Post Tanthya! Though I havent see the episode yet but as per your post it appears to be one of the most powerful episode and a turning point for not only Kesar but for everyone.Shakti finally resting in place which he deserved after this horrendous act but what about aarushi ? She was the one who instigated and started this at first place and she was the main source for which shakti took this step? As far as Takurs are concerned I can just say that when you lose, don't lose the lesson.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Awesome Post Tanthya! Though I havent see the episode yet but as per your post it appears to be one of the most powerful episode and a turning point for not only Kesar but for everyone.Shakti finally resting in place which he deserved after this horrendous act but what about aarushi ? She was the one who instigated and started this at first place and she was the main source for which shakti took this step? As far as Takurs are concerned I can just say that when you lose, don't lose the lesson.Ouch

Thank You,Dhoom..

Yes , it was MKAP like olden ,golden times ...

Crime..what crime..poor , Poor Aaruhsi committed a simple mistake, now she realizes her galathi..we should forgive her and get her some lollipops and chocos..bechari Aarushi !! How she is suffering in that narak !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoomcorvetteHamiSky-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hello hello..................nyone here.............LOL

anyone is not here...Tanthya is here...will that be OK ???WinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top