-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by HamiSky

I gather now that you have restarted to watch now that it seems there is some light through the tunnel....Smile

Dont u see.. Star! After all these months of torture...we are seeing some silver lining! :-))))
Now Arushi has no reason to stay there ..so mite return to Sax..there she has nothing to do..so mite stay in the BG for a while...dont u feel so?

She will return to sax, kesar too will land there ...and focus will fall on sax

Why do they have to include the Saxes into this track.  They could have been sent to some NGO who deal with battered women and shown her grow from there.  Saxes will spoil it all and not looking forward to arrogant and egoistic Shamu.  He shows no qualities of a stand up citizen, of a father who is a good patriarch.

** In Ghanti Dadi's Voice** if they showed other character's The PH have to shell out penny from their tightened purse string ..but with Sax's ..no need for extra charges ..

Shyamu is a great teacher..we should learn how not to be like him...  watching his flip flops , his bombastic speeches which are never followed through, his snobbishness

LOLLOLLOL

Here was me thinking I am not learning anything from MKAP.  All I have learnt is how not to behave like the educated people on the show. They are giving a bad rep to us all....WinkLOL

very much so....just want to know , what  sort of revenge  are the cv's extracting by making Sax's such duffers ...a zero watt lamps..
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL

A bulb that refuses to work even when a 1000 watts is added...They are continuously  fused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

I gather now that you have restarted to watch now that it seems there is some light through the tunnel....Smile

Dont u see.. Star! After all these months of torture...we are seeing some silver lining! :-))))
Now Arushi has no reason to stay there ..so mite return to Sax..there she has nothing to do..so mite stay in the BG for a while...dont u feel so?

She will return to sax, kesar too will land there ...and focus will fall on sax

Why do they have to include the Saxes into this track.  They could have been sent to some NGO who deal with battered women and shown her grow from there.  Saxes will spoil it all and not looking forward to arrogant and egoistic Shamu.  He shows no qualities of a stand up citizen, of a father who is a good patriarch.

** In Ghanti Dadi's Voice** if they showed other character's The PH have to shell out penny from their tightened purse string ..but with Sax's ..no need for extra charges ..

Shyamu is a great teacher..we should learn how not to be like him...  watching his flip flops , his bombastic speeches which are never followed through, his snobbishness

LOLLOLLOL

Here was me thinking I am not learning anything from MKAP.  All I have learnt is how not to behave like the educated people on the show. They are giving a bad rep to us all....WinkLOL

very much so....just want to know , what  sort of revenge  are the cv's extracting by making Sax's such duffers ...a zero watt lamps..

ROFLROFLROFL

A bulb that refuses to work even when a 1000 watts is added...They are continuously  fused.

[/QUOTE]

fused to what,Beta ???WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Kahi  Baba ki taraf ishara tho nahiLOL
LOL

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

fused to what,Beta ???LOL

LOL

No No No, his bulb is forever ready on  and his back up is also fully charged....WinkLOLLOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

fused to what,Beta ???LOL

LOL

No No No, his bulb is forever ready on  and his back up is also fully charged....WinkLOLLOL

yup !! solar powered will never get fused or depleted !!LOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Tanths
Super post!
I think if Amma played her cards right like she did when she was being arrested K might have caved in. He does not like to see women cry............even A. Big mistake to throw milk in his face.
Atleast he didn't have to drink it! LOL In the epis from a month ago he was eating and drinking something everyday........ maybe the reason for the pot belly he had LOL

Thank you, Huma

He does not like Tears Period !! That was the reason he married Pratigya  cos she was a Manly Woman..

he was just getting his skin toned ...Milk is efficient toner LOLLOLLOL

hussainramso

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthu. Dancing
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey Sathya

great post as ever - in and out at the mo as little sick again!!!!!Unhappy

me just sick and tired!!LOL

good to know pace has really picked up again - sad that KB will be disappearing just as her character appears to be coming into its own era - hope new girl does justice...

all else good as always espec SS and Saktiyah - ew! watching him grovel was terrible - Jassie was too good!Thumbs Up

Licking lips until next instalment to see what SS has up his sleeve next!!

Yeah - the sleeve thing wid Arhaan I had noticed too - its become a trademark gesture if you ask me - weird, I know!LOL
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Tanths
Super post!
I think if Amma played her cards right like she did when she was being arrested K might have caved in. He does not like to see women cry............even A. Big mistake to throw milk in his face.
Atleast he didn't have to drink it! LOL In the epis from a month ago he was eating and drinking something everyday........ maybe the reason for the pot belly he had LOL

Thank you, Huma

He does not like Tears Period !! That was the reason he married Pratigya  cos she was a Manly Woman..

he was just getting his skin toned ...Milk is efficient toner LOLLOLLOL
Yeah does like his mardana aurat!LOL

Go to top