Pratigya
Pratigya

Battle of Wills !! (Page 10)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Dhanya..she is not entirely bad ..but has a.long way in terms of portraying a character..
She will learn in time.
Of late she has been slipping badly n now it has reached a point that her poor acting is deffo marring the scenes!

very true !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by tanthya

excellent post asusual tanthya loved it i just loved your personal statement yesterday the 300 epi banner was too much for me but ur ps brings a smile on my face Big smileyaara i gfound krishna fantabulous butyes i donrt know what happened to pooja she improed a lot no doubt but suddenly there is a mark change in her performane why really dont know? it seems when delivering dialogues mantally she was somewhere else and ofcourse anupam ji rocket he was at his best

Thank you ,Naaz ...Busy hogayi kya..aap tho ab zyada nazr nahi aathey?

If we look back naaz..we realize that Pooja never improved at all..it looked like her acting was few notches better cos in the interimg the tracks were not focused on her and the tracks focused on her were light ones/romantic ones which did not require heavy duty acting...but now  Kesar track requires serious acting  and her  lack of improvement is glaringly obvious.

y'day apart from KB, all had a rather indifferent day !!

tanths yara i dont know why but ykw has made me unhappy and i am trying my level best not to think about it too much but i am failing in it Cryand this feeling is new to me i never hated a chractet this much Shockedand yesterday after seeing her in the new banner oh i cant tell you what happened and today when i saw pooja on cover page of a magazine oh my my it was too much for meLOLi went in to  shock and still i am not fully recovered yaara but i am very active doing pm u know the whole day i am talking to friends Big smilethanks for asking hope u and ur kids and miaon everyone are fine

Forget Avantika Hundal and think Aarushi..who is she...She is a young immature girl whose head is filled with romantic notion's..A kid spoilt by her family , A kid who believes any mess created can be cleared or her parents will help her out..one fine day she meets a man who fulfills the criteria for a dashing romantic hero, like a true hero.. he courts her with poetry..and just when her dreams are getting realized..Her sister whom she has adored comes and breaks it..she is a young girl..hot blood is the next name for youth..she childishly decides that the person who broke her dreams must be punished , so does the needful deed to punish the bully who breke her illusion...but later she comes to know the truth and like a child, she wants to withdraw from this play...but Alas, this is real life and she is dealing with ppl who dont care about her  POV her dreams, her happiness..she is stuck in a quagmire from which she does not any way to escape..she looks upon her Didi..her Didi promises help but seeks time..but this kid does not understand, she feels that she is sorry and she needs to be excused and pitied ..she is confused by the delay, scared about what is happening and clueless about how to come out of it...

This are the emotion's of Aarushi..and this pic does make us feel pity for her ..

tanthya wow u know after reading all this i came to know that pops actually gave AH a very brilliant track and story to act but she failed oh i am feeling sorry for her and for her soo called fansAngry

I know Naaz, That's why we call her prop ...unable to deliver  on her character and its varied layer's..LOLLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths,

The contrast in the the two families in terms of talent is remarkable.   Even when the Takurs have an off day. the episode is still interesting viewing whereas any day dominated by Saxes is tedious viewing.

I do think if the acting was on some levels good then even the flawed writing on the CVs part would have been overlooked because of their talent and screen presence.  To me they've not improved at all but regressed in their committment and hard work. [my pov]

I would not say regressed but they do not show an aptitude to improve ...it is sort of flatline....their emotion's, crisis do not make any difference in us ...while we  are quivering like lightning rod  while watching Thakur's electrifying performance..Tongue

Tanths, the worst person acting wise  yesterday had to be the police officer, dont you think? I just could not take him seriously.  All I was thinking is he going to be next in line to be Arushi's partner.  He is young and usually any male who helps Saxes in anyway seems to have some connection with Arushi.....LOLLOLLOL.  From Angad, Docwa, Aman and now this Police Officer...Tongue

Edited by starlight123 - 25 January 2011 at 5:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

I gather now that you have restarted to watch now that it seems there is some light through the tunnel....Smile

Dont u see.. Star! After all these months of torture...we are seeing some silver lining! :-))))
Now Arushi has no reason to stay there ..so mite return to Sax..there she has nothing to do..so mite stay in the BG for a while...dont u feel so?

She will return to sax, kesar too will land there ...and focus will fall on sax

Why do they have to include the Saxes into this track.  They could have been sent to some NGO who deal with battered women and shown her grow from there.  Saxes will spoil it all and not looking forward to arrogant and egoistic Shamu.  He shows no qualities of a stand up citizen, of a father who is a good patriarch.
[/QUOTE]

** In Ghanti Dadi's Voice** if they showed other character's The PH have to shell out penny from their tightened purse string ..but with Sax's ..no need for extra charges ..

Shyamu is a great teacher..we should learn how not to be like him...  watching his flip flops , his bombastic speeches which are never followed through, his snobbishness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Tanths,

The contrast in the the two families in terms of talent is remarkable.   Even when the Takurs have an off day. the episode is still interesting viewing whereas any day dominated by Saxes is tedious viewing.

I do think if the acting was on some levels good then even the flawed writing on the CVs part would have been overlooked because of their talent and screen presence.  To me they've not improved at all but regressed in their committment and hard work. [my pov]

I would not say regressed but they do not show an aptitude to improve ...it is sort of flatline....their emotion's, crisis do not make any difference in us ...while we  are quivering like lightning rod  while watching Thakur's electrifying performance..Tongue

Tanths, the worst person acting wise  yesterday had to be the police officer, dont you think? I just could not take him seriously.  All I was thinking is this going to be next in line to be Arushi's partner.  He is young and usually any male who helps Saxes in anyway seems to have some connection with Arushi.....LOLLOLLOL.  From Angad, Docwa, Aman and now this Police Officer...Tongue

OMG...star!!
my stomach is hurting! :-)))))))))))))))))))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Tanths,

Tanths, the worst person acting wise  yesterday had to be the police officer, dont you think? I just could not take him seriously.  All I was thinking is he going to be next in line to be Arushi's partner.  He is young and usually any male who helps Saxes in anyway seems to have some connection with Arushi.....LOLLOLLOL.  From Angad, Docwa, Aman and now this Police Officer...Tongue

ROFLROFLROFL ...on top of that , he is a bad actor..fulfills the criteria for joining Sax Khandaan ..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky-Sheena-babithaj....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

I gather now that you have restarted to watch now that it seems there is some light through the tunnel....Smile

Dont u see.. Star! After all these months of torture...we are seeing some silver lining! :-))))
Now Arushi has no reason to stay there ..so mite return to Sax..there she has nothing to do..so mite stay in the BG for a while...dont u feel so?

Why do they have to include the Saxes into this track.  They could have been sent to some NGO who deal with battered women and shown her grow from there.  Saxes will spoil it all and not looking forward to arrogant and egoistic Shamu.  He shows no qualities of a stand up citizen, of a father who is a good patriarch.

** In Ghanti Dadi's Voice** if they showed other character's The PH have to shell out penny from their tightened purse string ..but with Sax's ..no need for extra charges ..

Shyamu is a great teacher..we should learn how not to be like him...  watching his flip flops , his bombastic speeches which are never followed through, his snobbishness
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL

Here was me thinking I am not learning anything from MKAP.  All I have learnt is how not to behave like the educated people on the show. They are giving a bad rep to us all....WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Here was me thinking I am not learning anything from MKAP.  All I have learnt is how not to behave like the educated people on the show. They are giving a bad rep to us all....WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

very much so....just want to know , what  sort of revenge  are the cv's extracting by making Sax's such duffers ...a zero watt lamps..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Go to top