Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

@adil- therez nothing to laugh about...........πŸ˜†

laughter is medicine for the soul...or thats what i heard, i donno.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hello hello..................nyone here.............πŸ˜†

Ola P. T

Are you participating in the RD Parade on your birthday?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

u got it Huma - yep - same liitle guy number 3....raging temperatures = raging tantrums too!!!
Man - am cream crackered - i THINK ITS COLD and teething all in one!!! Oh well....
Miss you guys and our little laughs! will try to tune it later - if the littlew monster allows it!!!!
xx

MMG, hope your little one gets better soon.........πŸ€—

These pesty cold and flu are hard to get rid off... Something we too are having trouble with in MKAP where Arushi refuses to leave even after been given the green light.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Forget it Mera, when Arushi who was the instigator can be made out to be an innocent bystander who was tricked into marrying Shakti, then Adarsh will be seen as a dutiful son who was left no other option but to take bribes to save the family from humiliation..

Tooooo good!
sums up the attitude, character n mindset of Sax n co! :-)))))))))
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

That's why Adarsh getting nailed for taking bribes will be interesting to watch. They will explain it away as the family was in financial ruin and something had to be done. Saxes the spin masters.

Let's hope Twit is out of TN today. She looks like one odd piece of furniture there in the NIwas. At least call her  Piasiya's assistant  or GD's nursemaid. πŸ˜› to justify her presence there.

ofcourse, else why that sudden poverty factor...Huh!! they were so poor , that their table was laden with two curries, roti's Rice, juice and fruits...I wonder how they would have eaten had they been well off ...even the Thakurs with their wealth manage on roti and curd plus a sabzi...πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Forget it Mera, when Arushi who was the instigator can be made out to be an innocent bystander who was tricked into marrying Shakti, then Adarsh will be seen as a dutiful son who was left with no other option but to take bribes to save the family from humiliation..

and he was tempted into it bec of Komal and her zid for necklace..remember behind every Sax's majboori, there will be a Thakur lurking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

and he was tempted into it bec of Komal and her zid for necklace..remember behind every Sax's majboori, there will be a Thakur lurking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀒🀒🀒

Pls CVs dont put the blame on Takurs as this is his own doing and nothing to do with Komal or Takurs.....😑😑😑

Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

laughter is medicine for the soul...or thats what i heard, i donno.

Are you trying to tell us that you secretly in to watching medical docu......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

🀒🀒🀒

Pls CVs dont put the blame on Takurs as this is his own doing and nothing to do with Komal or Takurs.....😑😑😑

If the CV's were fair, then they would have pinned the blame on Aarushi , instead we find Shakthi bearing the brunt.....and  Adarsh's majboori will be pinned on Komal's taunts I suppose...but if the CV's are intent on balance..then we would be  heading for I am a bad papa routine from Sax..

Star,have u wondered ...what would happen ...if Adarsh switches camp to Thakur and Krishna switches his allegiance to Sax..
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Using Krishna as the decoy... I somehow do not think that will be viable..it could have happened in Amam- Shakthi track..but it does not look like so plausible here...in this instance Krishna is not  acting at the behest of Pratigya..he is mortally shaken and shocked..and once Baba decides on something ..he remeains committed to it..I think it will be Komal or Ss may do some mischief re Adarsh...

or will he unleash shakthi on Aarushi...

have to see which way the CV's will swing

I agree that K is appalled w/ KN behavior. I have to wonder exactly how strongly he feels. AB was missing that fire in his belly initially. Was it intentional or was he just having one of those days? I ask because he said the right things ................burying KN and all , but it would not have been a mere threat if Mai-dumb was six feet under. I guess my ? is..........Was it AB having a bad day or K not feeling enough fire in his belly?
I hope it made sense. It does in my mindπŸ˜†................not so sure about on screenπŸ˜†