Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here was me thinking I am not learning anything from MKAP.  All I have learnt is how not to behave like the educated people on the show. They are giving a bad rep to us all....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

very much so....just want to know , what  sort of revenge  are the cv's extracting by making Sax's such duffers ...a zero watt lamps..

🀣🀣🀣

A bulb that refuses to work even when a 1000 watts is added...They are continuously  fused.

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

very much so....just want to know , what  sort of revenge  are the cv's extracting by making Sax's such duffers ...a zero watt lamps..

🀣🀣🀣

A bulb that refuses to work even when a 1000 watts is added...They are continuously  fused.

fused to what,Beta ???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kahi  Baba ki taraf ishara tho nahiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail

fused to what,Beta ???πŸ˜†

Kahi  Baba ki taraf ishara tho nahiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

No No No, his bulb is forever ready on  and his back up is also fully charged....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

No No No, his bulb is forever ready on  and his back up is also fully charged....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup !! solar powered will never get fused or depleted !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Hello Tanths
Super post!
I think if Amma played her cards right like she did when she was being arrested K might have caved in. He does not like to see women cry............even A. Big mistake to throw milk in his face.
Atleast he didn't have to drink it! πŸ˜† In the epis from a month ago he was eating and drinking something everyday........ maybe the reason for the pot belly he had πŸ˜†

Thank you, Huma

He does not like Tears Period !! That was the reason he married Pratigya  cos she was a Manly Woman..

he was just getting his skin toned ...Milk is efficient toner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sathya

great post as ever - in and out at the mo as little sick again!!!!!πŸ˜”

me just sick and tired!!πŸ˜†

good to know pace has really picked up again - sad that KB will be disappearing just as her character appears to be coming into its own era - hope new girl does justice...

all else good as always espec SS and Saktiyah - ew! watching him grovel was terrible - Jassie was too good!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Licking lips until next instalment to see what SS has up his sleeve next!!

Yeah - the sleeve thing wid Arhaan I had noticed too - its become a trademark gesture if you ask me - weird, I know!πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail

Thank you, Huma

He does not like Tears Period !! That was the reason he married Pratigya  cos she was a Manly Woman..

he was just getting his skin toned ...Milk is efficient toner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah does like his mardana aurat!πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Dhanya..she is not entirely bad ..but has a.long way in terms of portraying a character..
She will learn in time.
Of late she has been slipping badly n now it has reached a point that her poor acting is deffo marring the scenes!

exactly what i was saying...............that she is not bad, she needs to improve a lot and her non acting  becomes tedious to watch bec she is surrounded by brilliant actors..............
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Hey Sathya

great post as ever - in and out at the mo as little sick again!!!!!πŸ˜”

me just sick and tired!!πŸ˜†

good to know pace has really picked up again - sad that KB will be disappearing just as her character appears to be coming into its own era - hope new girl does justice...

all else good as always espec SS and Saktiyah - ew! watching him grovel was terrible - Jassie was too good!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Licking lips until next instalment to see what SS has up his sleeve next!!

Yeah - the sleeve thing wid Arhaan I had noticed too - its become a trademark gesture if you ask me - weird, I know!πŸ˜†

Kulvi missed your humor at LUD yestersay but i had a sneaking suspiscion that your little one might be sick. Is it the same little guy or one  of your other little ones?
Its a never ending cycle with my younger one. I know exactly how you feel,
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey tanths

The part where SS growls under his breath.......he said matari gadharee.......I thought to myself the guy is rhyming even at a time like this. πŸ˜†  He'll sell his mother at the market if she stands in his way. But what a brilliant way POPS handled it. First they showed him whisper "MAA" like a child who is moved by the presence/return of his mother, you see a sheen of tears and the minute GD speaks he snuffs his feelings of love for his mother and his rage resurfaces.

KN begging and pleading, man was he good. Kesar was even better. Her silent look said "give it your best shot buster, let's see what you can do and how far you will go".....total indifference.  I use that same look sometimes.😳

Takurain was back to her usual self of protecting the underdog, in this case the dog........she never fails to dig into her bag of theatrics.  Was actually waiting for her to use "maa ka doodh" somewhere in there and relieved she decided to remind Baba KN is his own brother.

What do you think of my suspicions about SS that I posted on my thread?