India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Battle of Wills !!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
                                                                      Phineas T. Barnum

Kesar remained unwavering in her bid to send the lusting Bull to the prison, while there was a clash of generation's between GD and SS..Krishna added his two bit with the promise of murdering Shakthi then and there and burying him in the pit.Shakthi tried to play the reformed cad but Kesar refused to fall for it and requested the police to  take him and make him the guest of the Govt...The Sax siblings sported a relieved smile at this happenstance..Shakthi tried to play the last card, in the process leading to the fall of house of cards but SS's steady and strong hand stopped the collapse of the cards,Playing a dirty Machiavellian trick  demanded that his son should  be  locked in a dungeon.Shakthi is shocked by this presumed betrayal and leaves calling out for his bauji, Amma, Kesar.....SS is not finished for the day , He springs up another surprise by  catching up with his son and explaining  to the bail Budhi that he turned the accusing finger on him, bec he [SS] had to stay out to get him out of the prison.Shakthi understands and  tells his father to hurry up and release him..SS watches his son transported to Prison..Sajjan comes quivering in anger and demands to know the whereabouts of Kesar and issues the dire threat that she will be not be allowed to stay here after packing off his son to goal...........

Yesterday the whole episode happened in the living room and with no overt movements from the characters, All grew roots [Almost the whole time ] and stayed fixated on the ground...But it did not lead to a moments boredom..The serial kept us absorbed and seated to our chair till the end.

"Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first essential is that you begin. Once the battle is startled, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance."

Robert Collier

Kesar was all Icy anger and detachment ..KB performed this brilliantly..The way she stands all by herself, and not behind anyone nor holding on  to anything  proved that she has come a long way from the clinging creeper days...Her dispassionate eyes watching Shakthi's antics without any obvious reaction , her shuffling away from Shakthi  and her ultimate ultimatum  was superbly done.

Amma was Amma ..watching the unfolding theatrics and ready to participate..Her blind love towards Shakthi , her fierce dislike of Pratigya was well done..so was the scene when Shakthi is dragged..The  beseeching look that she shoots at SS  was good..it really felt that this was one mother who will stick by you as long as  u stayed true to her... She reminds me of Hera !! does  anyone feel the same ??

Krishna  started as a Dumb doll quietly watching the unfurling situation and he began his denunciation quietly  but ended it with fire ..A  The way he rushes to the aid of Ghanti Dadi speaks about his innate compassion..and  his statements reveal that he has not put two and two together  , but implicitly believes that Shakhti was  the sole perpetrator. Arhaan behl looked out of sorts initially , although his voice and tone had the power , His eyes  did not support him .. But his eyes too kick started when he hit the Burying note...Side Note to Arhaan ..Stop fiddling with ur sleeves when dialogues are not given to u..it looks odd !!

Pooja as Pratigya was inadequate ..She came out as a vengeful spirit instead of being a virtuous heroine out to get the wrong doers ..do not have an expression of satisfaction when u r fighting ur opponent, have a righteous indignation , a look of anger.....in most of the scenes , she was shown slack jawed, and with vacuous expression, which does not portray the image of a strong girl !! ..It is my express request to you that you pay attention to ur acting a bit more amidst ur hectic schedule.

Hateful to me as are the gates of hell, Is he who, hiding one thing in his heart, Utters another.
                                                                                            Homer

Shakthi ...Now what to say about him.. He was in his elements today, be it as the arrogant man confident  about his invulnerability  only for this illusion to be shattered and fear and panic taking its place the moment he hears Ghanti's voice was good....as if  it was not enough..we also saw the depths he will go to get his way...The emotional blackmail that he tries on Kesar, trying to trap her in his word spin , and his abject groveling at her feet when he realizes that Kesar is not falling for his love  vision's..his pathetic bleating seeking his father's help , His dumbfounded shock when his bauji slaps him and commands the police to take him to the prison..his loyalty , when he takes his father's blessing before leaving for jail..was quite good..

"When principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day, then battle is your calling, and peace has become sin; you must, at the price of dearest peace, lay your convictions bare before friend and enemy, with all the fire of your faith."

Abraham Kuyper

Ghanti Dadi ....was it her size or her voice..could not decide what was it  about her that was so imposing ...The way she stares down her Son...The aura of righteous  wrath emanating from her, or the feeling of helplessness when she narrates her ordeal  and her decision to raise her voice against atrocities was applause worthy..

It is the act of a bad man to deceive by falsehood. [Lat., Improbi hominis est mendacio fallere.]
      Cicero (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

SS..Undoubtedly the star, the nerve and soul of yesterday's episode...not only his voice..his whole being spoke.....Be it the swagger with which he bars the Police ,His insolent  stand to be brought crashing down by hearing the resounding sound of his Mother , The swift way his body contour shrinks  from overbearing to cringing , His involuntary "Ma"  was simply delectable to watch . ..If we saw him cowering in front of her onslaught ..we also saw how quickly he recoups his pride and indulges in starefest with his Mathari ...His reaction when Ghanti lists the omissions and commission's of Thakur household..His helpless but angry "Mathari Mathari" was super to watch ...not content with this scenes..Anupam dishes out even more rich scenes for us to savour.....  The quick look he flicks when Kesar refuses to take the FIR back after pitiable pleading of  Shakthi...The look of pain and anguish in his eyes when he had  to turn on Shakhti , but quickly puts on an angry visage when facing the assembly...His assurance to Shakthi that he will get  him out..His walking into the house and ominously inquiring about Kesar ...his anger bubbling over when he promises retribution on Kesar was just brilliant !!

P.S.

There was an attractive mobile  prop too shaped in  human form present in every frame [well almost]

STRAY THOUGHTS

Now what will the future hold for Kesar...she will  be back at thakur's..that is for sure..will she back with her strength intact or will return all beaten and broken..So far Kesar is acting in an adrenaline rush...will she revert to form once the heady rush wears off..will she regain her fatalistic outlook and decide on pathi PArameshwar approach or will he will to fight back sustain ..She cannot stay on in Sax house for long..so what does the fate hold for Kesar ??

Shakthi..The time for Shakthi's change has not come..he is still the same old Shakthi..what will happen once he comes back..Will he stay off Aarushi [ I so wish not !!]..will  he bring back Kesar and try the double game..will he use Kesar to take revenge on Pratigya..

Ghanti  Dadi has opened her mouth..will she continue  with her verbal voice or will she stick to metallic one...what will be her role now ?/ She cant be shown seated on the chair all the time, watching the daily drama...Will she dominate SS [Unlikely] or will SS dominate GD..

Sajjan Singh will not sit quiet..how and what form will his revenge take..will he be instrumental in getting Adarsh to prison [ thereby Adarsh becoming the victim and Sax getting the clean chit]..will the trio combine to erase Pratigya..or will he go anaconda, wait and watch for the opportune moment to strike...

What rankled was  the smile exchanged between two sister's...and also Aarushi not getting arrested for the same charge that Shakthi was getting arrested to...

Despite such a heavy scene the CV's did not forget to add the light touch ...be it calling Aarushi , a snake or when Shakthi reprimands a hurrying PC who drags  a strolling Shakthi..His words to the PC.."What's the hurry ? Man..U r pulling me as if you are dragging a Buffalo..

Another one was when Shakthi takes SS's blessing [where was he going, to the battle front] before climbing on to the jeep..and SS's blessing was even more funny.."Mast Raho"

Star OF THE SHOW

Mr.Anupam Shyam

Edited by tanthya - 24 January 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07sudharao100b2011srikalaganeshakku8910Cara86sanitha7anu-sFilza.td_dhoomcorvette---Yemi---suk4telstrapiyarapiyaridhakarnPragati.TbabithajHamiSky-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Good one Tanth...
It was an interesting episode...two people who stood out among the corwd were Kesar n SS! KB was wonderful.

K's dialogues were good..I found him good but smth lacking..donno wat!
Arushi's presence is still a puzzle to me. Why was she not arrested?

PG performing..like this is all I can do max for now...put up with me kind! Now that she is out of the other show,.,lets see if she works on her expressions!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanobabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
P.S.

There was an attractive mobile  prop too shaped in  human form present in every frame [well almost]
 tanth, i was really confused n was thinking... irst I thought..some mobile phone u r talking abt n was abt to rewatch the show to confirm... but then something clicked n got it all right... Iam now....ROFL
ROFLROFL

WOW, what a Post sweetheart, God Bless u ... ur analysis of every character was vey GOOD n helpul for their future endeavours...hope they read this n learn... I know u r clever to leave out the odd....thank u beta...long live u... n our show....Hug

anu-stanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
What rankled was  the smile exchanged between two sister's...and also Aarushi not getting arrested for the same charge that Shakthi was getting arrested to...
 R U sure????I felt Prats didn't smiled... she was little wavering....
 But this arushi how can she smile, when somebody's family reputation is gonna be damaged bcos of her act... K's reaction was good n I felt Prats did feel for her sasural ...

piyarapiyari....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
kesar's stand is going strond by every passing day n i hope she continuies with it...............but the thing i notice in last to epi were the depth of krishna and GD relation......wen GD had her first meet with krishan in the show i never thought that he whd behave in such manner weh she'll broke her maon varat................in ME.............my fav scene was ofc of krishna n GD moment wen she attered his name.........the look of love n concern in krishan's eyes was vryyy touching............

even tommorow wen she was stragling while talking to s.s krishan came with a bunch of concern for his DADDI dearest..............i hope cv's will show their relation turning more nice in future.........
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Good one Tanth...
It was an interesting episode...two people who stood out among the corwd were Kesar n SS! KB was wonderful.

K's dialogues were good..I found him good but smth lacking..donno wat!
Arushi's presence is still a puzzle to me. Why was she not arrested?

PG performing..like this is all I can do max for now...put up with me kind! Now that she is out of the other show,.,lets see if she works on her expressions!

Yes!! Hams..It was quite an interesting one ..and again you are bang on when You say two people stood out...But I would say that even Shakthi stood out in patches...when he grovels in front of Kesar and when he takes Aashirvad...

You found Krishna Good...I found his OK self..what happened was that he started Mechanical, The vibrancy and empathy was missing ...he got it in the middle only for it to lapse towards the end..leading to a rather erratic performance..

Now that is a question I want to know, esp when Aarushi was the initiator..maybe Kesar has not named her in her FIR..who knows??

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

P.S.

tanth, i was really confused n was thinking... irst I thought..some mobile phone u r talking abt n was abt to rewatch the show to confirm... but then something clicked n got it all right... Iam now....ROFL
ROFLROFL

WOW, what a Post sweetheart, God Bless u ... ur analysis of every character was vey GOOD n helpul for their future endeavours...hope they read this n learn... I know u r clever to leave out the odd....thank u beta...long live u... n our show....Hug

Babs,

Thank You , Dear  for ur warm wish ..Hope  to see u alongside me for many many many more years to come..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Loved  ur  post  tanthya.  Anupamji was really the ster of the  episode  followed  by  Kalpana  , GD  and Jaswant.  Even   Arhaan was good but  his eyes looked tired .

Sajjan Singh will not sit quiet..how and what form will his revenge take..will he be instrumental in getting Adarsh to prison [ thereby Adarsh becoming the victim and Sax getting the clean chit]..will the trio combine to erase Pratigya..or will he go anaconda, wait and watch for the opportune moment to strike...
Yeah  SS is a man who manipulates situations  2 have his way.  So there could be possibility of a carefully planned revenge  which could lead 2 the dangerous mission of erasing Pratigya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top