India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Control Freak Family

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Gujju family is spending all their time in controlling Mona. Mons's Sausu ma looks totally miserable. In comparision Mona's parents look happy.  Mona's Sasuma;s  sanskar are deviced to control and shame Mona.

I have no idea what harm will come if Mona is free to visit her parents, free to wear whatever she want, free to get up little late..free to do puja she want, free to worship the God she want to worship..I don't think this will cost Gujju family anything..but nooo//...they want to control every movement their daughter-in-law makes . The women and men in the family have no lives but just to feel miserable and control the daughter in law.

I don't understand why Bui is living with her parents..why is she not with her inlaws..

Edited by April2007 - 24 January 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_

cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I'm also a little annoyed with Anukalp after yesterday's show. On one hand I can understand if he was concerned that Mona was not there when he work up. But did he have to wake the entire household screaming that she was missing? Couldn't he have done a little looking around himself? Doesn't he see his wife being constantly hounded by her so-called in laws. Sorry but they have two daughters of their own and are showing no sympathy to a 18 year old who not only has the stress of coping with her new status as daughter in law and wife but learning an entirely new way of life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Feenie_Sahra__notinuse_

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
u guys are annoyed at anukalp, i am so mad at him...........hehehe. what is his problem. if he continues listening to his mom, he will think that he never loved Mona at all. when his mom and his sisters were bad mouthing Mona, why could'nt he just shut them up saying that Mona is keeping the fast. Anukalp is a mommy's boy. i love him but i am beginning to hate his character. he is just like the others in his family. it's his wife, he should have a little faith in her.

_notinuse_

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
i agree with u all
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to say this Gandhi family is pathetic.  The only exception is Bapuji and Sejal.  I am also ashamed of Anukalp. He is like a wimp and cannot communicate with his wife, has to go to Mona's house to find if she was fasting.

cbindia2009

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The way they have shown  Anukalp change so drastically, i have to wonder if Goldie would have been better for Mona. Goldie's main problem was Anukalp and Goldie only threw tantrums whenever Anukalp happened to be with Mona, otherwise Goldie was nice to Mona. I think Goldie would not have allowed mommy dearest to torture Mona

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007_notinuse_

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

The way they have shown  Anukalp change so drastically, i have to wonder if Goldie would have been better for Mona. Goldie's main problem was Anukalp and Goldie only threw tantrums whenever Anukalp happened to be with Mona, otherwise Goldie was nice to Mona. I think Goldie would not have allowed mommy dearest to torture Mona

Totally agree, Anukalap has audacity to go to Mona's parents home to tell them not to support Mona, while he lives with his own family he wants Mona to lose her ways and totally change to his way..adjustment is two way street boys family should also change to accommodate new wife.
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I guess they're trying to show a male-dominated society. Why are they scrutinizing Mona to no ends? She is a member of this family not their property. She has free will to think act as she wishes. If they want her to be a certain way, they should reason with her. Right now its so pathetic how unreasonable they are with their expectations.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index