Sabki Jodi Wohi Banaata Bhagyavidhaata

BVD's Written Updates: 21st & 24th Jan, 2011

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

Sincerest apologies, guys. Our updater was not available and I have not had time to watch the episodes myself to give you a brief synopsis of what transpired in these episodes. If anyone has watched the episodes, please feel free to post the brief summary of the two days by commenting here as a reply. It would greatly help us. I will try my best to update by tomorrow evening (which is U.S time btw) as long as time permits. Anyhow, please keep checking this post for further information regarding this.

Thanks.
Sana (BVD Dev Team) ~

NOTE: Brief synopsis for the two episodes have been posted graciously by
bookbrain007. Thanks a bunch to her. Please scroll down to see what happened in these episodes.

Edited by smartc - 27 January 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

one2nonebookbrain007peg_pionneRajinilicious

daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Hi,

I can do this but it's going to be after I get back from work tonight (like in 18 hours or something) if that's ok or someone else can
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daddysgirl786

Hi,

I can do this but it's going to be after I get back from work tonight (like in 18 hours or something) if that's ok or someone else can

Hey hun,

Thanxxxx so much!! Sure, if u can even mention the main points of the 2 episodes in a reply here, that would help us greatly. U dont have to type an essay or a big analysis..Just main points of what happened in the 2 episodes. I would greatly appreciate this help. Unfortunately, I have been pretty tied up this week and couldn't fill in for our regular updater.

Thanxxxxxx a million Embarrassed

Cheers,
Sana~
bookbrain007 Goldie
bookbrain007
bookbrain007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
sorry i'll have try my best to have it done tomorrow, it's 130 am right now and i just literally got done with all the work stuff and i have to wake up in 4 hours to go back again
peg_pionne IF-Dazzler
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanks
bookbrain007 Goldie
bookbrain007
bookbrain007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
ok finally done. here goes:

ppw and kam blame phool of course. akki doesn't let ppw yell too much though. there's no light now. suraj catches sakshi when she falls and they have a really sweet eyelock :) thats interrupted by prem i think lol. payal says don't yell at anyone cuz it's kam's birthday i think. payal says that they are all going to play antakshari. ratan says he's going to go to bed but everyone makes him play too. suraj goes to see sakshi where she's putting some balm on her injury and he does it for her (that was so sweet too!) sakshi says prem is sad that kam's birthday was ruined. then suraj held sakshi's arm and they went out to play antakshari. of course first ppw goes into a corner and yells at poor phool a whole lot :(

ok onto the 24th:

so the whole family plays antashari and has lots of fun while poor phool cleans up the glass in the kitchen and cuts herself :( ppw tells suraj to go get everyone food, but sakshi says no i'm going to go but ppw doesn't let him stay she makes suraj go. he brings stuff and sakshi helps him give it out. sakshi goes to the kitchen and sees phool and tells her that everything is ok and poor phool asks so much forgiveness. suraj and sakshi are in their bedroom with candlelight. then phool is fanning ratan while he's sleeping. then episode ends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

one2nonesmartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@ bookbrain007: OMG!! U're a life-saver..Thanks so much hun.. Btw.. u're the same person as daddysgirl786, right? Sorry but just got a wee bit confused *hehehe*

Regardless, thanxx a million and its perfect!! *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top