Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Why are the CVs making the leads so distant? (Page 2)

Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Every time there is some expectation that these 2 will tell each other how they feel, Anukalp's ears are poisoned by Hetal or Ammbaji and he never tells Mona how he really feels. And Mona for some reason can't tell "poison ears" how she feels because she thinks that he doesn't love her any more. I don't like this track. It's lame. At first they were at least good friends now it's not even that. Even the friendship is dead. Why did the CVs kill off their friendship?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanafanShas3

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I like how you call Anukalp poison ears...a man should not be so prone to hearsay, even if it is from his mother.....totally and completely with you.

Even I think it was wrong to kill off the friendship...they talked so much more, shared more as pals, now its like they are just renters sharing a room.

Great post! Please post more on this....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_2009Infofan

pari812000 Newbie
pari812000
pari812000

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

The show is getting horrible..I don't know much about Gujju culture..if what they are showing even half of it is true,  then the whole culture is  horrible.

I think either Mona should speak up and tell them to shut up when they are berating Punjabi's and her background. It is very disturbing to watch them abusing her family and then her Saas saying Mona should not leave when adults are talking..something is seriously wrong and evil when adults think they can use such sick language and abuse..

I can see the future plot..Mona leaving and never coming back to this hell hole..Gujjus living their miserable lives by finding another victim  (Anukalp' s second wife)  to abuse..

well, if you do not get it then you should not have writtern ill words for any other culture. 2nd how about sweety's Sasural.................................................. They are so called Punjabi's are they ill cultured too.. I guess they are same culture as Mona.

Atleast Mona's family as not done that bad to her by sending her back to her Miyka for liying about her making the food for everyone. She should have just told upfron to her mom-in-law that she deos not know how to make guju food please help me in learning it. Rather she chose to lie.

Please guys be littlebit sensible to choose your language and words you write. This is just a entertaintment show. None one should be writting ill words about about any religion or culture over an entertaintment show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

The show is getting horrible..I don't know much about Gujju culture..if what they are showing even half of it is true,  then the whole culture is  horrible.

I think either Mona should speak up and tell them to shut up when they are berating Punjabi's and her background. It is very disturbing to watch them abusing her family and then her Saas saying Mona should not leave when adults are talking..something is seriously wrong and evil when adults think they can use such sick language and abuse..

I can see the future plot..Mona leaving and never coming back to this hell hole..Gujjus living their miserable lives by finding another victim  (Anukalp' s second wife)  to abuse..

Viewbies Note :-

You've no right to insult any culture.  Topic is abt how marriage could have brought Mona -Anulkalp closer if Anukalp have supported her,  Please stick to the topic discussion only.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index