Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Why are the CVs making the leads so distant?

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Marriage was supposed to bring Monakalp closer, but instead neither is willing to tell the other how they feel.

Not only that, Anukalp doesn't protect her as strongly as he used to before their wedding.

He doesn't defend her like he used to and now she has started to not expect it from him, which is sad.

Not talking, this silence between them is very disturbing.

Now, Mona is not of his religion, when the whole vrat thing happened, he could have gone out and brought some food for her, instead of keeping such a frail creature hungry.

But he didn't...so what, does he expect her to change her religion for him? Why should she keep a vrat? Besides, it was an honest mistake which the Gujarati family blew out of proportion because it was a great chance to blow off some steam at her in a big way.

The Mumbai trip was his idea, but he let her take the fall for it.

If these two don't confess soon, the viewers might lose interest in the whole show.

I know I will.

Edited by Archanafan - 24 January 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

monicaykmaikapanjalianjalicbindia2009Aru_2009Writer42tamushibeetaurusHalkatJawaniJayShas3KiranSD1nycsweetieInfofan

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
The show is getting horrible..I don't know much about Gujju culture..if what they are showing even half of it is true,  then the whole culture is  horrible.

I think either Mona should speak up and tell them to shut up when they are berating Punjabi's and her background. It is very disturbing to watch them abusing her family and then her Saas saying Mona should not leave when adults are talking..something is seriously wrong and evil when adults think they can use such sick language and abuse..

I can see the future plot..Mona leaving and never coming back to this hell hole..Gujjus living their miserable lives by finding another victim  (Anukalp' s second wife)  to abuse..

Edited by April2007 - 24 January 2011 at 11:19pm
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I have friends who are Gujaratis and trust me, they are not like this at all.

In fact they are so kind, generous and welcoming, esp. if you're not of their culture, which I'm not. The families from that culture that I know are nothing like the Gandhi family on this show.

I think the writers are taking a little too much creative license here and exaggerating the situation, but then, how else will they inflame their viewers? If they don't do that, who will tune in?

I know that this Gujarati family looks particularly strict and downright manipulative, and that's what's generating all the buzz.

One thing I'm not sure about is that when Mona went to see her mom and dad, did she actually eat there?

I saw her mom put a spoonful to her lips but didn't see Mona eat.

So, when she came home and got berated, were they not smart enough to ask her if she actually ate and broke the vrat?

Me thinks she didn't, In fact I think when they find out they were giving her the smack down for nothing, her family will have stepped in by then, or Mona may choose to live with her folks for a while.

Cuz Anu sure ain't defending her right now, which is what she needs.

They may have been yelling at an innocent person!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009Writer42Infofan

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Anukalp has gotten worse after marriage. He is mango's slave (Amba ka gulaam) who has no respect for his wife. Jokes aside, they guy is getting dumber each day, by letting Mona take the flake even if it his fault. I hardly watch this show anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliWriter42Shas3Infofan

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Marriage was supposed to bring Monakalp closer, but instead neither is willing to tell the other how they feel.

Not only that, Anukalp doesn't protect her as strongly as he used to before their wedding.

He doesn't defend her like he used to and now she has started to not expect it from him, which is sad.

Not talking, this silence between them is very disturbing.

Now, Mona is not of his religion, when the whole vrat thing happened, he could have gone out and brought some food for her, instead of keeping such a frail creature hungry.

But he didn't...so what, does he expect her to change her religion for him? Why should she keep a vrat? Besides, it was an honest mistake which the Gujarati family blew out of proportion because it was a great chance to blow off some steam at her in a big way.

The Mumbai trip was his idea, but he let her take the fall for it.

If these two don't confess soon, the viewers might lose interest in the whole show.

I know I will.

i agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kmaikapShas3

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe this Anukalp, he has become an idiot.  I thought he would be man enough to go and tell his Ambaji that his wife did not eat anything or did not break the vrat.

This show is going so horrible.  I do not know much about Gujju culture, I have had known 2 Gujarati friends.  They seem very nice people, so I am just going to say this is just a show.  Every time I watch this show all I see is these 2 leads going apart from eachother and Ambaji with the gang bad mouthing Mona and her family.  This is going to dumps.

I wonder when can I see the 2 leads together.  May be a very long wait...!

Edited by beetaurus - 25 January 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42HalkatJawaniJayInfofan

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Gujju's can't be that bad, but I have seen good Gujju's and bad Gujju's i.e not welcoming at all if you can't speak Gujarati...Anukalp needs to start using his head rather than following his family.
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Anukalp is becoming soooo stupid! why on this arbitrary day did he actually decide to take his mother's words to heart and actually even bother to listen to what she had to say. He know that all ambaji says is always something negative about mona. This show all of a sudden has become like every other indian serial the girl (mona) will have to bear all the injustice and suffer even though she's done nothing wrong. At this point i won't even mind if goldie returns and shows anukalp that if he doesn't want mona then someone else surely does. What anukalp did was pretty shady "it was infatuation" - what a fool. Now i really feel bad for mona. She will really think that she has no one in the house not even her own husband Disapprove. I know that she was childish to go over to her sasural but Anukalp knows the truth. Why didn't he tell anyone? and not to mention that mona still hasn't eaten anything she's already a size 0. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index