Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

TAMAASHA AND A TAKUR'S TRIP TO THANA (Page 3)

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8314

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
SS was a class act ! Great portrayal and conveyance! An ode to him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
His love for K has been exceptional.
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

In such a case, the show wud get more interesting..

 I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great dramaWink.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest Ouch.

 
Ofc anything is better than Arushi! But this is still irking me...
one more thing...will they bring this up so soon?? this should be the makor track after K job!


I am not saying it has to happen now or that it will.  The focus is definitely shifting to Kesar, maybe K's job will run parallel  along with Adarsh bribery track.
td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Joined: 05 April 2005
Posts: 5873

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Brilliant Post Meera!!
I am rlly happy that kesar took action against shakti though its very late but still not the end of the world and hopefully she will not backout but this time stand for it.Whatever her past has been be it a mistake,dissapointment or deep pain but I am sure she will have a spotless future only if she learn to stand for her self and fight againt the cause.Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction and If her mistake propels her towards a better future then it's actually a blessing in disguise.Now I am more interested to see what will SS do and how will he save shakti? Whats the future of Kesar and Whats next for Kriya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thank you Mera!!!
 
I got this feeling, twit, got the boot, she soon will be out of the Niwas , and the show. They did try but she failing miserably.
 
I felt Katra Naresh, pain yesterday, but he as a man should know his limits...Twit, did incourage him those look she was giving him during Krishna and pratz , wedding. if she was not curious why kept looking his way. when she served him water at the chai house, he touched her hands she just stood there. Naive Katra Naresh,  would have love to see him packing  kesar, clothes to go on that honeymoon, kissing her feet...grab his snake woman (twit) , by her hair and kick her out of the niwas, it would have been a highlight of the show. 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
His love for K has been exceptional.
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

In such a case, the show wud get more interesting..

 I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great dramaWink.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest Ouch.

 
Ofc anything is better than Arushi! But this is still irking me...
one more thing...will they bring this up so soon?? this should be the makor track after K job!


I am not saying it has to happen now or that it will.  The focus is definitely shifting to Kesar, maybe K's job will run parallel  along with Adarsh bribery track.
will justice lady, put bhaiya in jail for bribery...  a slap on the wrist, ...nah the bank people will do it  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

thank you Mera!!!
 
I got this feeling, twit, got the boot, she soon will be out of the Niwas , and the show. They did try but she failing miserably.
 
I felt Katra Naresh, pain yesterday, but he as a man should know his limits...Twit, did incourage him those look she was giving him during Krishna and pratz , wedding. if she was not curious why kept looking his way. when she served him water at the chai house, he touched her hands she just stood there. Naive Katra Naresh,  would have love to see him packing  kesar, clothes to go on that honeymoon, kissing her feet...grab his snake woman (twit) , by her hair and kick her out of the niwas, it would have been a highlight of the show. 
 


Tunna and Chandu should do the snake dance around Naagin. Her sister Daayan was standing there quietly after delivering her orders to the Inspector satisfied to see Kesar taking a strong stand this time. Kesar nailed it.

The way he beat his head and called himself bayil buddhi was OuchShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
His love for K has been exceptional.
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

In such a case, the show wud get more interesting..

 I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great dramaWink.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest Ouch.

 
Ofc anything is better than Arushi! But this is still irking me...
one more thing...will they bring this up so soon?? this should be the makor track after K job!


I am not saying it has to happen now or that it will.  The focus is definitely shifting to Kesar, maybe K's job will run parallel  along with Adarsh bribery track.
will justice lady, put bhaiya in jail for bribery...  a slap on the wrist, ...nah the bank people will do it  


Can you see Prats explaining to Krishna why Adarsh was forced to take bribes? His accident and Papa's health, Komal's demand for fixing her necklace and Komal getting money from SS affected their izzat and aatma samaan.LOLTongueShockedConfused
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Brilliant Post Meera!!
I am rlly happy that kesar took action against shakti though its very late but still not the end of the world and hopefully she will not backout but this time stand for it.Whatever her past has been be it a mistake,dissapointment or deep pain but I am sure she will have a spotless future only if she learn to stand for her self and fight againt the cause.Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction and If her mistake propels her towards a better future then it's actually a blessing in disguise.Now I am more interested to see what will SS do and how will he save shakti? Whats the future of Kesar and Whats next for Kriya.


Thanks dhoom!

First got to wait and see how SS springs bayil buddhi out of jail. Then will this horny bayil hightail it to Green House where Twit will hopefully be parked by then? Or will SS tell him to wait for the opportune moment to make her pay? With Kesar at Green House SS is bound to throw another hissy fit. Am concerned for SS who seems to be in the middle of many intense outbursts these days given he is not of great health on and off.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
How many room r in Takurs ground floor?

2

Author: Tivo   Replies: 11   Views: 974

Tivo 11 974 21 August 2010 at 1:12pm by Tivo
Captive Prats outfoxes the Takurs

2 3 4 5

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 34   Views: 2052

MERARAI 34 2052 12 August 2010 at 11:20pm by mushiroxx
How well do we know the Takurs?

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 5   Views: 823

MERARAI 5 823 12 August 2010 at 2:25pm by MERARAI
Takurs sinister plans take shape

2 3

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 16   Views: 1385

MERARAI 16 1385 10 August 2010 at 2:01am by gees
Takurs r addicted to chai as well

Author: Tivo   Replies: 2   Views: 608

Tivo 2 608 23 July 2010 at 1:00pm by Shashi2011

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index