Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TAMAASHA AND A TAKUR'S TRIP TO THANA (Page 2)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Terrific post Mera!

I'm quite baffled by A presence at TN. I'm thinking now that Pooja has quit CC they will send crazy girl back to the Nut House. They are still showing epis that were taped weeks ago and they needed her to fill empty space.
Here's to wishful thinking!LOL

Edited by yummimommy - 25 January 2011 at 7:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYREDMERARAIHamiSky

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
SS is shown deep in thought masterminding his next move. Hold on to your seats folks! Watchout! Why does it feel like SS is going to use an unsuspecting Baba to save KN.  Krishna's "kasam" today may come with a price tag for him.Ouch

well i don't think so di, SS loves his baba tooooooooooooo much..............he won't even consider doing bad to him or any bad thing happen to him.............i think he was thinking that krishna was now angry at sakthi and thank god he doesn't suspect me or his mother...............and also he knows his baba very well, that whatever happens he won't support their evil deed as he doesn't believe in punishing innocent bystanders.........remember he openly told prats that a wife must be killed  if she does treachery to her husband.............so SS was actually reflecting on his own actions and contemplating what will happen if the truth will come out and also that with this act sakthi has forever degraded himself in baba's eyes and like any father he was worried and sad that all won't be well between his sons in future..........

Edited by dhakarn - 25 January 2011 at 7:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

SS is shown deep in thought masterminding his next move. Hold on to your seats folks! Watchout! Why does it feel like SS is going to use an unsuspecting Baba to save KN.  Krishna's "kasam" today may come with a price tag for him.Ouch

well i don't think so di, SS loves his baba tooooooooooooo much..............he won't even consider doing bad to him or any bad thing happen to him.............i think he was thinking that krishna was now angry at sakthi and thank god he doesn't suspect me or his mother...............and also he knows his baba very well, that whatever happens he won't support their evil deed as he doesn't believe in punishing innocent bystanders.........remember he openly told prats that a wife must be killed  if she does treachery to her husband.............so SS was actually reflecting on his own actions and contemplating what will happen if the truth will come out and also that with this act sakthi has forever degraded himself in baba's eyes and like any father he was worried and sad that all won't be well between his sons in future..........

Hey Dhanya

That's the obvious response when one watches that part of the show. But something in SS's body language and eyes planted that thought in my mind.

Don't forget, this is the same SS who once said that in the name of power (which Guruma could get him ) he would sell his family out for Guruma any day.

SS's love is buried deep down these days.  His survival comes first and if that means selling out Prats and Krishna (as secondary) then so be it. I wouldn't put it past SS. See how easily he went from "Maa" when he heard his mother speak to "matari, gadharee" in a heartbeat. What drives him these days is not reason but ego and a raging need for revenge against Prats once the prime opportunity presents itself he wont' hesitate to strike and if Krishna ends up getting a piece of it so be it.  SS rational mind doesn't click all the time these days.  He is slipping.
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
His love for K has been exceptional.
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

In such a case, the show wud get more interesting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great dramaWink.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest Ouch.

CrAzYRED

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great dramaWink.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest Ouch.

Ofc anything is better than Arushi! But this is still irking me...
one more thing...will they bring this up so soon?? this should be the makor track after K job!

MERARAI

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Hey did u read Tnath's reply in her thread on this possibility of K -SS-KN??

Wateva
am curious to know how SS maanges to bring S out n wats in store for S in the story ahead!! (hope they dont re start KN-A again..nooooooooooooooooooooo )

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Hey did u read Tnath's reply in her thread on this possibility of K -SS-KN??

Wateva
am curious to know how SS maanges to bring S out n wats in store for S in the story ahead!! (hope they dont re start KN-A again..nooooooooooooooooooooo )

A son-father-son triangle and the dynamics between them will set the stage for Krishna to see that he is not his father's ladla anymore. It would be a blockbuster track to watch the three of them together given they share a great camaraderie off screen as well. That's a bonus for us putting up with the recent track for months. I wouldn't mind the K-SS-KN track for the next six months.

Maybe SS will ask K's help to save his brother after all. How will Prats deal with this? Will she support K (who may think a few days in jail is good enough for KN) or will she tell K that KN needs to rot  in jail longer.  SS could use this to cause a rift between K and P. The sly fox won't miss an opportunity.

While he was romancing and protecting Prats somewhere along the way SS began to lean on KN. SS realizes KN is the loyal bayil buddhi but his son and no matter how badly he treats his first born he is loyal to a fault and devoted and never really dares his parents. Exactly what SS and SDS want all their children to do. Lose their thinking and dance to the "Lonely Goatherd" every time SS or SDS string them along like puppets.

Edited by MERARAI - 25 January 2011 at 8:05am

HamiSky

Go to top