Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

SS is shown deep in thought masterminding his next move. Hold on to your seats folks! Watchout! Why does it feel like SS is going to use an unsuspecting Baba to save KN.  Krishna's "kasam" today may come with a price tag for him.

well i don't think so di, SS loves his baba tooooooooooooo much..............he won't even consider doing bad to him or any bad thing happen to him.............i think he was thinking that krishna was now angry at sakthi and thank god he doesn't suspect me or his mother...............and also he knows his baba very well, that whatever happens he won't support their evil deed as he doesn't believe in punishing innocent bystanders.........remember he openly told prats that a wife must be killed  if she does treachery to her husband.............so SS was actually reflecting on his own actions and contemplating what will happen if the truth will come out and also that with this act sakthi has forever degraded himself in baba's eyes and like any father he was worried and sad that all won't be well between his sons in future..........

Hey Dhanya

That's the obvious response when one watches that part of the show. But something in SS's body language and eyes planted that thought in my mind.

Don't forget, this is the same SS who once said that in the name of power (which Guruma could get him ) he would sell his family out for Guruma any day.

SS's love is buried deep down these days.  His survival comes first and if that means selling out Prats and Krishna (as secondary) then so be it. I wouldn't put it past SS. See how easily he went from "Maa" when he heard his mother speak to "matari, gadharee" in a heartbeat. What drives him these days is not reason but ego and a raging need for revenge against Prats once the prime opportunity presents itself he wont' hesitate to strike and if Krishna ends up getting a piece of it so be it.  SS rational mind doesn't click all the time these days.  He is slipping.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
His love for K has been exceptional.
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

In such a case, the show wud get more interesting..
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Mera..though I understand all your reasons....I am actually doubtful about SS goin that low!
His love for K has been exceptional.
But as u says now he doenst see his son n DIL as his own...n the recent incidents have only alienated them now from him. He mite very well use this!

In such a case, the show wud get more interesting..

I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great drama😉.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest .
HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I don't mind if POPS get to the war between father and son with the love battling for survival as well. Will make for some great drama😉.  Anything to wrap up Arusiafest .

Ofc anything is better than Arushi! But this is still irking me...
one more thing...will they bring this up so soon?? this should be the makor track after K job!
HamiSky thumbnail
Hey did u read Tnath's reply in her thread on this possibility of K -SS-KN??

Wateva
am curious to know how SS maanges to bring S out n wats in store for S in the story ahead!! (hope they dont re start KN-A again..nooooooooooooooooooooo )
MERARAI thumbnail

Hey did u read Tnath's reply in her thread on this possibility of K -SS-KN??

Wateva
am curious to know how SS maanges to bring S out n wats in store for S in the story ahead!! (hope they dont re start KN-A again..nooooooooooooooooooooo )

A son-father-son triangle and the dynamics between them will set the stage for Krishna to see that he is not his father's ladla anymore. It would be a blockbuster track to watch the three of them together given they share a great camaraderie off screen as well. That's a bonus for us putting up with the recent track for months. I wouldn't mind the K-SS-KN track for the next six months.

Maybe SS will ask K's help to save his brother after all. How will Prats deal with this? Will she support K (who may think a few days in jail is good enough for KN) or will she tell K that KN needs to rot  in jail longer.  SS could use this to cause a rift between K and P. The sly fox won't miss an opportunity.

While he was romancing and protecting Prats somewhere along the way SS began to lean on KN. SS realizes KN is the loyal bayil buddhi but his son and no matter how badly he treats his first born he is loyal to a fault and devoted and never really dares his parents. Exactly what SS and SDS want all their children to do. Lose their thinking and dance to the "Lonely Goatherd" every time SS or SDS string them along like puppets.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SS was a class act ! Great portrayal and conveyance! An ode to him!
MERARAI thumbnail

Ofc anything is better than Arushi! But this is still irking me...
one more thing...will they bring this up so soon?? this should be the makor track after K job!

I am not saying it has to happen now or that it will.  The focus is definitely shifting to Kesar, maybe K's job will run parallel  along with Adarsh bribery track.
td_dhoom thumbnail
Brilliant Post Meera!!
I am rlly happy that kesar took action against shakti though its very late but still not the end of the world and hopefully she will not backout but this time stand for it.Whatever her past has been be it a mistake,dissapointment or deep pain but I am sure she will have a spotless future only if she learn to stand for her self and fight againt the cause.Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction and If her mistake propels her towards a better future then it's actually a blessing in disguise.Now I am more interested to see what will SS do and how will he save shakti? Whats the future of Kesar and Whats next for Kriya.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you Mera!!!

I got this feeling, twit, got the boot, she soon will be out of the Niwas , and the show. They did try but she failing miserably.

I felt Katra Naresh, pain yesterday, but he as a man should know his limits...Twit, did incourage him those look she was giving him during Krishna and pratz , wedding. if she was not curious why kept looking his way. when she served him water at the chai house, he touched her hands she just stood there. Naive Katra Naresh,  would have love to see him packing  kesar, clothes to go on that honeymoon, kissing her feet...grab his snake woman (twit) , by her hair and kick her out of the niwas, it would have been a highlight of the show.