India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TAMAASHA AND A TAKUR'S TRIP TO THANA

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

HEADLINES: TUMULTUOUS TAMAASHA AT TAKURS,  KATRA NARESH TAKUR TAKES TRIP TO THANA, TAKUR SAJJAN SINGH SHOWS HIS MANY AVATARS, KRIYA AND GANTILAL STAND UP FOR KESARIYA.

Although today's activities lead to the arrest of KN the spotlight fell on the many avatars of Buzurg Sher of the family Takur Sajjan Singh..... the defense attorney, the shocked son, the mocking son, a glimpse of the loving son, a growling, rejecting son, the helpless father, the angry father, the violent father, the sly fox, the criminal mastermind and the raging hurting father and the lunatic sasur. SS was LALLANTOP Clapin his performance. I am concerned that he does such intense scenes especially when he already has health issues.Shocked

SS steps in to play pro bono defense attorney to his son KN. "You have tried again and again to take my son from here by force. What are the charges? That KN tried to kill his wife'..but she's here before us ''alive.  Where is the proof, witness and FIR charges? Prats is responsible she has already filed charges against KN  Krishna hangs his head down, hurt watching his father point a finger at his wife. Writing a report is not enough, the crime has to be proven with proof and witness. Ok! good representation so far SS, but wait till you hear the charges fully before you present your defense. Looks like he may have called someone like SCAM for some pointers. TongueYou never know what's waiting to bite you in the behind when you least expect it.  So here comes Prats, self-appointed friend of the court on behalf of unpuds GD and Krishna, aiding the police and the prosecution with her rebuttal'"we have the proof and the witness. GD is the eyewitness to the crime, KN tied her to a post when she tried to stop him from committing the crime." I'd like to see more legal wranglings and drama on MKAP. Makes it more interesting as long as it's not the way SCAM handled Shamu's case.Clap

SS laughs off Prats's proof with a rip roaring laugh mocking his mother  "Ganti Lal will ring a bell tun tun tun tun tun''..Proof". "Not a bell Sajjan, now I will talk".  His mother's voice loud and clear snaps SS right back to earth. RED stand dumbfounded. Suddenly the buzurg sher's shoulders slouch in defeat as he slowly drags his feet, turns around and locks eyes with his mother. "Maa" he whispers and for a split-second you see the child in him surface, sheen of tears visible in his eyes. But it vaporizes the moment GD speaks up after they look into each other's eyes.  The shock of seeing his mother words is all it took to resurface the mean old SS. She lists the crimes the men of the Takur family have imposed on the women suppressing their voices at every turn. "They talk down to everyone but never listen to anyone. Tired, I swore to remain silence 21 years ago. But it didn't make a difference or change things. You forgot I am not deaf, just silent. This time you crossed all limits. Sajjan, I saw it with my own eyes. I couldn't do anything. She roars back "But I saw it all with my eyes.. I will tell everyone about it. Krishna rushes to help GD as she begins to cough. Loved how you roared at SS. You show him who the real Boss is.Wink

The shocked son,SS growls under his breath "matari, gadharee (Mother/Traitor) at his mother.  And he tells Baba to respect his motherShocked? The cub learned from the sher how to treat his mother. Somewhere along the way SS lost his moral compass and his pride still reigns supreme.  Just goes to show how little he values human life. Would his reaction be the same if it was his bitiya Komaliya being buried alive? His response to Komal's tale of Naina's attempt to poison the entire family brought out the maternal and paternal instincts in SDS and SS to the fore. How easily they are ready to kill when they perceive the person to be not one of them.  Such an animal response but even animals live by the laws of nature. Krishna has become enemy # 1 along with Prats for seeing the differences in the way they live and choosing to do the right thing.

Krishna rages at KN "I never said a word about all the things you do until today but now with this act you have fallen so low. What did Kesar bauji do to you to deserve this? You beat her whenever you felt like it. Had you not been my brother I would have done to you what you can't think of".  Baba never fails to speak from his heart. That is one of his most endearing quality. SS is shown deep in thought masterminding his next move. Hold on to your seats folks! Watchout! Why does it feel like SS is going to use an unsuspecting Baba to save KN.  Krishna's "kasam" today may come with a price tag for him.Ouch There are plenty of witnesses around to nail him including the police and SS will do all he can to save his right arm man KN. He runs a greater risk were his bayil budhhi son to sing like a canary and out the list of all his crimes with details. "Go rot in jail" a passionate Baba tells his older brother. Takurain the mother lion passionately defends her first born while accusing her younger son of listening to his wife and seeing she is out to ruin the family. Takurian is turning out to be a one trick pony....blaming Prats for her miserable existence and vile ways. "I spared him bec' he is my older brother or else I would have tossed him in that pit and no one would have known about it. I am not ruining this family, I'm saving it" Krishna defends is actions.  The truth indeed but Baba you are talking to the ones who are blind and deaf  to their own behaviors. "Had we not taken Kesar to the hospital on time she would have died. When she regained consciousness she filed a FIR against him". 

RED listen in shock.Shocked Serves them right. TongueWhy are they surprised that Kesar could file a report after all? Every one has a breaking point. And Kesar has finally reached hers. Now there is a shining example of "when the Saadhu loses his temper, the forest will burn down" (Sadhu mirandaal kaadu kolladhu).  KN pleads with her "what is Baba saying? Can't you forgive me this time like you did my other crimes?" Seriously! Is this guy for real? Got to say he is very good. Either he is really that nave or ultimate conartist.  Here is the face of a classic abuser saying all he needs to weasel his way out of the mess temporarily or is he so dense that he doesn't get that she isn't a rag doll to trash around. You go Kesar! Clap

Hope Kesar remember the last time he pleaded and shed crocodile tears to avert a trip to jail on the orders of SS only to turn and mock her the moment she dropped the charges. Does he think she is a whack-a-mole that comes up after getting whacked over and again?  Let's see if a few hours/days/weeks in jail will wake him up.  He vows to send YKW back to Green House and tells SS he's ready to give her up and wants to have nothing to do with her.  Well we agree, neither do we viewers want to see her at TN or hear from her anywhere. We have given an overdose of her already. So scoot YKW! Tongue SS wants his potha so the statement riles him but he wants to save his son from this nightmare without being touched by it. 

KN came up to YKW and told her to get lost at Mumfordgunj. Be honest now, how many of you applauded KN for saying that? I did...I said "you go KN".LOL I think POPS took our words and voiced it through KN. Police were present, the marriage considered illegal.  For the girl who ran away from the temple to her maike the other day, here was her way out of the Niwas in broad daylight in front of plenty of witnesses.  SS and SDS wouldn't have been able to stop her from leaving.  Prats could have told her sister to go home or call Papa dearest to come and pick up Twit.  But what did she do? Stayed put at the Niwas.  She wants out of there so why isn't she running? What business does she have at Prat's sasural anymore? 

KN drops at Kesar's feet and begs her forgiveness but she steps back and tells the police officer to "Take him away from here". Krishna, Prats, GD are gratified that Kesar stood up for herself. But didn't understand why the Twit did? What a fake!Ermm

The Inspector announces "I arrest you on two counts (is there no Miranda warning in India? trying to kill your wife and getting married when you are already married. Stop the diraama, you can continue with the other inmates in jail. Now there are two cases against you to keep you in jail for life. Constable, handcuff him." So now even the cops are on to his notanki. LOLDo Inspectors get to add their opinions to the charges too? 

Why is Twit giving this proud look as if KN alone deserves to be punished for his crimes? You may not be arrested today (due to POPs bias to keep her pure as the driven snow), but you are still a criminal in the eyes of the law. Karma will come back to visit you some day, that's a given.  You have outstayed your welcome, so please leave. Are POPS still keeping Twit there to open her eyes to the avalanche she has caused at the Niwas? She gets to see the fallout she caused so she doesn't repeat it again? She is a magnet for trouble.  What's the need for her to stay on? She is no longer a welcome guest, just an annoying freeloader.  Tornado Twit has done all she can to turn their lives upside down. Is she waiting to go for another round of havoc?  Did she move in with Takurs bec' she didn't want to hang out with the Saxes in a financial crisis? 

KN is at his sasural (aka jail). SS is going to be busy getting KN out of there. There is no reason for Twit to hang around the Niwas anymore.  Hear that POPS! Send her for some quiet down time to Green House or off to college to get that much needed education she has  put off for so long. It's not like she is going to visit KN in jail as his wife.

She who dragged KN by the hand and refused to leave until she was a married woman simply bec' he made an offer to marry her is standing there rejoicing in his arrest when she was the instigator of the event and a party to the bigamy. She is of legal age and should be held accountable for the crime the way KN is. With rights come certain responsibilities. So let her spend a few days in jail for dragging him into this mess. He didn't force her to tie the knot, she did.  This time she is more responsible for initiating this bigamous marriage with KN, not him.

KN resists getting hand cuffed, grabs SS and pleads to save him spilling that "Was I alone in this? I will tell all, Amm'." SS gives him a resounding volley across the face before KN could spill the truth and expose his parents as co-conspirators and masterminds of this mission.  In a way got to feel sorry for KN. He is loyal to a fault and devoted to his father. Yet he has been branded to be the fall guy. Some parent SSAngry!  SS is trying to save his hide and his real face before Baba guesses his father is really the criminal mind behind that faade. KN is resisting arrest now. There's another charge against him. Got that DreamyWink! That slap from SS should be the wake up call for KN to realize his father is someone who'd sell him down the river to salvage his pride and power.  Krishna baba, hope you are beginning to see the cracks on the fake face your father presents to you?Ermm

SS hollers and stops the Inspector from hauling KN away wanting to speak to his son.  He assures KN he will get him out and hence his behavior inside a while ago. Nice recovery Takurji. You better hope KN doesn't figure out the real you some day, or you will be the one to pay.  You take the crown for a father who sells his son down the river not for his own life but for his false pride. I believe Krishna knew somewhere deep within his heart that his family was rotting from the inside out. His pure heart and using it as his GPS he chose Prats to come into this family and clean it up. Who said it was going to be easy? Baba knew he was in for a tough haul and he was game for it. After all Baba loves "katin kaam (tough jobs). And so he has been given the toughest of them all, healing his family.

SS gets no penalty for obstruction of justiceConfused? When does a citizen have the right to stop a police officer whenever he fancies? So why was SS then obstructing the officer?  Is the police officer noting SS's many faces all in one day? Prosecutors should have this information to know SS is the mastermind behind these activities.

SS charges back into the Niwas his Takur pride on fire after he watches KN being hauled away in a police jeep. "Where is Sakthiyabo?" he yells. I guess Twit who is KN biwi # 2 doesn't count anymore. He thunders "the girl who didn't breathe without my permission until y'day sent, my son, your grandson, her husband to jail and has filled every corner of the haveli with sins. Won't let her stay here, will throw her out of here".  He is one raging lunatic at the moment, talk about being delusional, Takurji, you are it.

Preview:   Krishna cajoles his mother in his usual way to drink the milk. Flashback to Takurain playing victim and bawling on center stage'' She grabs the cup and flings the hot milk on Baba's face.  Prats watches in shock as Krishna eyes expresses hurt at his mother's actions.  The milk Takurain flung on Krishna's face wasn't wasted but what Prats spilled while serving Krishna definitely was? You didn't have milk for a recovering Kesar when she lost her baby. But today you have plenty to fling in Baba's face? Your mannat and darshan have been postponed again eh? You should have figured out by now why your mannats (wishes) are never granted, they have evil intentions behind them.

MERA'S MEANDERING MINDTongue

Prats proclaimed "Inspector arrest him" pointing to bayil buddhi and so he did. Since when did the Inspector take orders from Prats?

KN gets handcuffed and Twit and Prats share a smile of satisfaction and relief.
  Prats once tried to talk Kesar out of taking back her charges against KN when he killed her fifth baby in utero. She has supported and been there to help Kesar before.

But what was the shameless one doing there after instigating all this trouble for Kesar? It's not like she was unpud gawar jahill raised teenager who didn't have a clue about the outside world? She sought this marriage when everyone in her family warned her against it publicly. POPS please stop treating her like she is the personification of goodness. She is neither pure nor simple, no wonder the viewers reject the idea.

Kesar is to be tossed out on the street on Tuesday. Here is a woman who has never seen the real world. Will Prats let her father know or is it purely accidental that the Saxmen find her at the bus stop?  Why is Twit still at the Niwas? SS should have tossed her out first for being the cause of the hell in the house.

YOU MADE IT THIS FAR ClapIN THE POSTBig smile, NOW LET'S HEAR IT FROM YOU!Hug  

Edited by MERARAI - 24 January 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Cara86evadCrAzYREDtd_dhoom---Yemi---hussainramsotelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
lallantop post meera Clapu r aStarfor me star of todays epi were anupam ji, kalpana, arhaan and GD they were too goodClapand yes i agree i found it weird when prats was ordering inspector.i like babs reaction when ss was badmouthing against his beloved wife he was truely hurt.i loved GD OFCOURSE DID NOT LIKED AMMA ANYMOREConfusedi seriously doubt that is she krishnas real mother ?ofcourse ykw is the most irritable character forsure if in spa there is a category for the most nonsense and irritating character i wanted her to win for sure God bless you u know meera i found your post small Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

lallantop post meera Clapu r aStarfor me star of todays epi were anupam ji, kalpana, arhaan and GD they were too goodClapand yes i agree i found it weird when prats was ordering inspector.i like babs reaction when ss was badmouthing against his beloved wife he was truely hurt.i loved GD OFCOURSE DID NOT LIKED AMMA ANYMOREConfusedi seriously doubt that is she krishnas real mother ?ofcourse ykw is the most irritable character forsure if in spa there is a category for the most nonsense and irritating character i wanted her to win for sure God bless you u know meera i found your post small Confused

My post may seem small bec' Sunday's episode was an hour long and the post 9 yards long.Big smile  As I always say the content or sometimes the lack of it determines the length of my post.
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Firstly y do u say Ss will ue baba..n btw is she unsuspecting? he is the one who dug out Kesar from the ground?

I liked all taht u wrote about Arushi,  :-)))))) how is she able to show her face to Kesar again n again? Why is she not arrested?

I liked the bit between SS n KN..the way he sought his father's blessings!! father-son were good!
though Jaswant was bit odd in doing the act with Kesar...!
KB was awesome..she hold on to that tight look for so long n the way she uttered those two sentences said it wat..wat was running in her mind..
Its a pity that she is leaving the show.

Amma desperateness seeing her son being hand cuffed, Pratigya's eagerness in her eyes to know if Kesar will give in..she was looking at her with so much curiousity!

MERARAI

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful  post, Merarai  Clap. Yesterday's episode was rocking. Got 2 see the  different  faces of SS and Anupamji was brilliant in his xpressions. Even GD and Kalpana  were at their best. Loved Kesar  4 not giving into  Shakthi's  nautanki.  Don't know when we get 2 see YKW  away from TN. The CV's r hell bent on keeping her in every frame.

MERARAI

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=telstra]lallantop post meera Clapu r aStarfor me star of todays epi were anupam ji, kalpana, arhaan and GD they were too goodClapand yes i agree i found it weird when prats was ordering inspector.i like babs reaction when ss was badmouthing against his beloved wife he was truely hurt.i loved GD OFCOURSE DID NOT LIKED AMMA ANYMOREConfusedi seriously doubt that is she krishnas real mother ?ofcourse ykw is the most irritable character forsure if in spa there is a category for the most nonsense and irritating character i wanted her to win for sure God bless you u know meera i found your post small Confused
[/QUOTE = ofcourse ykw is the most irritable character forsure if in spa there is a category for the most nonsense and irritating character i wanted her to win for sure
I'll agree her name can go for many  nomination  .................. expression less  actor  ............ the most irritable character.......... ... ,etc  , etc    but i don't want  to  see  her  in  spa  award   function  ,  nor  get  any  award  coz  if  she  comes  and   sits  with  the  deserved  nominated  actor  he will also  not  get any  award . 
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srikalaganesh

[QUOTE=telstra]lallantop post meera Clapu r aStarfor me star of todays epi were anupam ji, kalpana, arhaan and GD they were too goodClapand yes i agree i found it weird when prats was ordering inspector.i like babs reaction when ss was badmouthing against his beloved wife he was truely hurt.i loved GD OFCOURSE DID NOT LIKED AMMA ANYMOREConfusedi seriously doubt that is she krishnas real mother ?ofcourse ykw is the most irritable character forsure if in spa there is a category for the most nonsense and irritating character i wanted her to win for sure God bless you u know meera i found your post small Confused
[/QUOTE = ofcourse ykw is the most irritable character forsure if in spa there is a category for the most nonsense and irritating character i wanted her to win for sure
I'll agree her name can go for many  nomination  .................. expression less  actor  ............ the most irritable character.......... ... ,etc  , etc    but i don't want  to  see  her  in  spa  award   function  ,  nor  get  any  award  coz  if  she  comes  and   sits  with  the  deserved  nominated  actor  he will also  not  get any  award . 

lallantop beta loved it muwahssClap

a_uma

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Firstly y do u say Ss will ue baba..n btw is she unsuspecting? he is the one who dug out Kesar from the ground?

I liked all taht u wrote about Arushi,  :-)))))) how is she able to show her face to Kesar again n again? Why is she not arrested?

I liked the bit between SS n KN..the way he sought his father's blessings!! father-son were good!
though Jaswant was bit odd in doing the act with Kesar...!
KB was awesome..she hold on to that tight look for so long n the way she uttered those two sentences said it wat..wat was running in her mind..
Its a pity that she is leaving the show.

Amma desperateness seeing her son being hand cuffed, Pratigya's eagerness in her eyes to know if Kesar will give in..she was looking at her with so much curiousity!

Hami

You know my meandering mind by nowEmbarrassed. I always pay attention to the less obvious clues and details. Why did the camera focus on SS's reaction for more than just a couple of secs when Baba was telling KN what he'd do to him if he hadn't been his brother.  Why not show Prat's reaction more?  The focus was not on Baba but on SS when he said he'd have done something to KN that no one would suspect.  Hence my suspicions about what SS was cooking in his sinister mind to tackle the situation.

SS is losing his cool and getting more dangerous and careless by the minute. In his quest to save KN he may even sacrifice Baba simply bec' he sees him as Prats's husband more and more these days and not his ladla son. Of course, there will be plenty of room for repentance later. But Prats getting hurt or Krishna being set up to take the fall to bail KN out is not unthinkable at all, given how we saw him react yday.

The Takur who vowed he won't lose his son to anyone particularly Prats when Baba returned to life is barely there today. In his place is a sly buzurg who feels his power and wealth slipping out of his hands. Did we ever think we'd see the SS who would count the pennies he spent on his Baba? But he did recently.  He was hurt by Krishna's rejection of him that day.  His hatred for Prats is spreading like wildfire and if in the process of taking her out there are casualties he doesn't care about it at the moment. The thirst for revenge against her and indirectly Baba for listening to his wife and defending her is far greater. 

These days he leans on KN and his desperation for a  potha shows he is aging and the absence of a grandchild in the house hurts his pride. SS and SDS will blame her for the events leading to Kesar being buried alive. Her sister came in as wifey # 2 to KN. Another reason to hate Prats is her refusal to provide the family it's rightful heir, te way they see it. 

HamiSky

Go to top