Shekhar Suman Is Ridiculously OVERRATED

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
...as a dancer. EIGHT points from all judges? For what...spinning around with a girl on his hand? No improvement, mediocre choreography & unimpressive performances...I can scream it out loud : this guy has been a RIDICULOUSLY OVERRATED dancer since Day 1 ! If instead of him, performers like yana, ankita & krushna are getting ousted...sony should come up with an explanation for this. If shekhar gets to stay in JDJ, then renuka & akhil should've stayed as well.

Even when the judges are saying comments about shekhar, it looks so "prepared" & scripted & NOT natural whatsoever. Sometimes it looks like they are scared that if they say anything bad about him, shekhar's going to throw a rock at them.
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO ur posts always make me smile. 

and YEs i agree 100 percent  that sundried tomatar has to go abhi isi waqt 

i dont get how he gets such high scores i can see why Krushna gets annoyed at the channel =_= 

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does he ever dance in any of his performance? πŸ€” It seems to me like Preeti is doing all the dancing and Shekhar is holding her hand and doing some lifts.

And when the judges give him 8 marks, he makes it obvious that he's unhappy but when he gets 9, he shouts with joy!
I mean all the other contestants always try to show that they are happy with their marks even if they are not.

SHEKHAR NEEDS TO LEAVE ASAP!
😑
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no offences to him to his hard work ...& to his efforts ....... but i guess he shud have been eliminated before akhil too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dont say that to the poor guy he does alot of hardwork and it clearly shows in his 10 dozen make-up and weird costumes πŸ˜† Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Jenny_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he should be out...renuka is better than him...
He is bad in acting,singing*shudders*,dancing...Ohh I mean EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn.why isnt he going out?.the day he gets out..i will go and get a dupki in gangaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In the meantime...any takers for some SHOCKER ENTERTAINMENT?😎😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpJ3_e8M2DQ

Sorry...the video is not worth embedding on the forum!!!πŸ€’πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
couldn't stop laughin at ur post shonaa πŸ˜† taz is rite ur posts are so much funner to read...........

geez dis grandpa is surely overrated and i dont understand y judges give 8 each cz just like u said shonaa, he was just spinnin preeti around ufffffffffff it ws sooooooooooo stupid by da judges..

if u need volunteers to throw rotten eggs at grandpa, count me in 🀣
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely agree with u Sadia!
Honestly, i thought Renuka nd Akhil atleast showed some improvement in their acts.. But Shocker suman is nowhere near them!
He needs to get eliminated ASAP πŸ˜‘
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And oh yeah he pouts really well too his vote appealing picture makes me LOL everytime I see it πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†