Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maine Pyaar Kiya #19: SR- Milan kee raat (Part I)

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Dear all

I resisted so much writting on their special night.. the night which is so precious and  private to them.. but  I couldn't stop myself being part of their special moment...

I have always written small fictions, with comic angles..and this one was little tough.. but as I am true Maneet fan.. i have to put my thoughts on their MILAN.

Enjoy the first part.. 2nd one i will be posting soon..

Warning: This is for 18+ years.

-
GB

MPK #19 - SR - Milan Kee Raat (Part I)

He was looking at the watch. It was just 2 'o clock.. Not very late... and he looked adoringly at his beautiful wife.. who was sleeping.. with her legs wrapped around him… her arms on his chest and her face covered with her beautiful  tresses.. He started removing her hair from her face ..

He looked at the Moon, which seems to be smiling and blessing them. It was always with them throughout their journey...He smiled...everything is so peaceful now.. calm... but then who could believe ... just some time back.. There was explosion going on here..as if two wild animals were together..  as if two of them could not have enough of each other.. as if this will be their last night together.. and he couldn't help but smiled again.. He had never thought...Geet to express herself  so openly.. but yes. .. he wanted her to feel each and every moment of their first togetherness....and was glad...
He kissed  her lips. In her sleep she responded back.. and murmured.. "Maan.. you awake"

She was forced to open her eyes.. as the  kiss  became more demanding and saw his dark eyes admiring her and then she remembered what happened few hrs back.. and she felt the hot air blowing through her cheeks..  She had never known about the intense woman which came out today..... she just couldn't believe it was her.. so open.. so much demanding and so much enjoying.. but then both of them had waited for this moment for so much... and she justified herself.."Geet.. isme sharam kesi.."
She looked at the flowers which were now tossed on the bed.... and their clothes.. Which were lying on the floor.... and she looked at him...and just couldn't look... she closed it again..

And what happened few hours back.. all zoomed to her in a flash... she remembered she was waiting for him.. .... she didn't realize when he came in …she must have been very tired....as she slept thinking about him..  Yes.. it was very hectic.. it must be late...

When Maan entered, he knew he will get good bashing from her…. he was late.. how much he tried … he was so eager.. but got stuck up as most of the guests were leaving..and he was surprised.. She was in deep sleep.. and he was actually pleased.. she must have been tired.. and at least he is saved from her bashing.. he smiled..

He didn't wanted to disturb her.. slowly removed her earrings, necklace, maang  tikka.. very slowly.. she was sleeping like a baby..and he didn't wanted any thing to disturb her….he slowly removed her dupatta and opened her hair.. She was looking eternal.. her hair spread on the pillow,,, her sindoor spread on her forehead…. and then she stretched herself more comfortably ..He kissed her on her forehead,,, and left to freshN himself.. changed into comfortable.. white kurta-Py..

He returned drying his hair... and saw... She was now awake, looking at him... and looking fresh.. Seeing him she ran out of bed and hugged him.. she was missing him so badly..looked at him angrily.. questioning through her eyes.. 'why  late..  He understood.. smiled..as if saying..' I will make it up..... he hugged her tightly... took her in his arms... and to the bed..She knew they were heading for the awaited moment . and didn't knew what to do.. her all eyes were at him....

This moment was so precious to him and he knew for her also... They had never crossed limits..before marriage.. and  this first kiss was something he will cherish his whole life.. He looked at her....as if asking for her permission.. He knew he has all rights on her now as her Man.. but then she was his life.. and he will not even breathe if she does not want.  Geet didn't said anything.. didn't do anything.. she just waited...her eyes said all.. she wanted him...He first kissed her slowly.. on forehead.. on her cheeks and then finally on her lips... slowly first and then he was deeply probing her..

She was taken aback by the passion which were aroused in her…. She felt drunk….she could not control and started responding to his fire….he was slowly moving to her neck .. her shoulder... and suddenly she felt her skin against his chest.. She was surprised.. she didn't realized when he had removed her blouse . She became conscious.. and tensed up.. and suddenly  she felt him lifting up.... his eyes getting darkened with passion.. and she could feel the intensity burning her skin..She knew he was looking at her bare mounts..  and she felt so shy.. she could no longer look into his eyes.. she closed them tight…. And then couldn't control herself.. covered herself with the white satin sheet which was lying besides..

"Geet.. open your eyes...".. She obeyed him.. opened her eyes.. and looked at him... He was looking admiringly at her
'Geet,  Meri soch se kahin jyada...Khoobsurat ho tum...". and slowly released the white satin sheet.. which she was holding tight….
"Aap mere barain main sochte the..".. She looked at him.. not caring any more about her bare...****
"Geet, .. so many times.. you have come in my dreams.. with only this white sheet wrapped around you.. tightly..and..."
"and ?" Geet wanted to know more..
"and whenever I try to remove it.. to see you more.. you used to vanish...leaving me dry.. <laughed> and today.. my dream is true.. you are with me..and I don't want this white sheet to come between us.. "

He then kissed her deeply once again.. She didn't know how to control her emotions.... she hugged him tightly.... He could feel her nails on her back..,He could hear her soft .. moans ... and his hands responded.. strongly…and then she felt his hand on her thighs.. moving all over…beneath her silk panty ..and he removed her skirt with force..

She responded with shudder.. and hugged him more tightly.. and didn't knew what to do.... and she could not think of anything... only...she wanted to feel him more...

To be continued...[this is warm up.. 2nd part surely is very hot....]

Refer for previous posts -
Maine Pyaar Kiya - Index file

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetnehavashikasturi11sweetntashaasmi123alu5123nonabebuhansasmasowmyap03misschulbulianna12Kashish9687nish025its_meyashviagarwalsanjuleemyedward12cool_gal17charlie1950whitepearlanky_1205cherieLoverjazzerettemilliiuntamedtigressambbiha-Prithi-esha143sweet scorpiomchopra-Kash-sona-raipop77preethiaRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaspvd

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
lovely uptades dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

t3ej Senior Member
t3ej
t3ej

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Wow Wow Wow  ClapDancingBlushing, how can you keep us waiting for next part? Soo cruel, can't wait - update soon & thanks for pm Star

goldenball

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by t3ej

Wow Wow Wow  ClapDancingBlushing, how can you keep us waiting for next part? Soo cruel, can't wait - update soon & thanks for pm Star
Thanks..will be posting soon..in final touches..
sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hot hottttt.... Do continue.... Smile and pls pm me

goldenball

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyap03