Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) (Page 81)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
cant wait for the party
fabulous update pls cont
soonnnnnnnn thanks pm

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
awesome
plz continue soon
Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
awesome laxmi...both ur updates were fab... am getting to learn a bit bout Chicago too...so thats nice....
KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hey,update sooooonnnnnnnnn
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by Water.

Oooooooooooooo
I loved it, Loved it, Loved it......
Beautiful...
Thanks so much...
Sparks r flying already...I wonder if fireworks will happen at the party...with GT looking Smashing!!!

And PHAT!

Hehehe....u r too funny....

PHAT = Pretty Hot And Tempting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 14
Dec. 24, 2010 8:45 pm

"Savitri, I'm so happy you could make it tonight," said Sheila Montgomery, as she pulled Savitri in for a small hug. "And who is this young woman?"

"Sheila, please let me introduce you to Geet Handa. Geet, this is our hostess, Mrs. Montgomery."

Geet held out her hand to Sheila, who took it as she said, "Ms. Handa, welcome to our home. I hope you will have a pleasant evening. There are many young people here tonight, who I hope you'll get to know and have some fun with."

When Sheila Montgomery looked beyond Geet, she gasped in excitement and rushed forward. "Maan Singh Khurana, the elusive MSK! I can't tell you how excited I was when your grandmother informed me that you had excepted the invitation to our little party."

Maan grimaced, both at the way Sheila, who was old enough to be his mother, was gripping his arm, and the description of the party as little. It was definitely not a little party, judging from the crush of people he could see filling the rooms and hallways beyond the entrance. This was exactly one of the reasons that he didn't want to come to the party. He hated crowds and noisy places.

"James has been looking forward to having a chance to speak with you." Another good reason for avoiding the party. Not wanting to make a scene, Maan had no choice but to let Mrs. Montgomery drag him away from Dadi and Geet, off to meet her husband.

Watching her grandson being led away with a look of pain on his face, but feeling no sympathy for him at all, Dadi said to Geet, "Come, let me introduce you to some of the people I know."

Dec. 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Maan was ready to kill someone! He had only just now escaped from the clutches of James Montgomery and his political friends. Their lengthy conversation had done nothing but lower Maan's respect for them all, as people and as politicians. To think, one of them had even suggested that Maan should run for office some day. As if he had the time. He was too busy running his own business to bother with things like that.

Maan was desperate to get away from all the talking. What he really wanted was to leave the party, but he couldn't go without Dadi and Geet. Geet! She was the one responsible for all of this! As soon as he thought her name, he noticed that she was standing at a buffet table, putting some food on a plate, smiling at another young lady. That smile made his anger burn. He was having a miserable time, and she was standing there smiling. Well, he would see about that.

As Maan approach the table from behind Geet, he heard the unknown girl say, "Your dress is really pretty. That purple color looks good on you."

"Thank you," responded Geet quietly.

Turning back to the table, Geet was trying to decide between having a piece of cake, or some chocolate covered strawberries, when she felt her plate being tugged out of her hand. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Maan glowering at her, as he blindly placed her plate on the table. Before Geet could ask him what he was doing, he took hold of her wrist and pulled her along behind him.

"Sir, what are you doing?" whispered Geet anxiously, glancing around in nervousness at what the other guests might think.

"You're going to dance with me," pronounced Maan, making his way toward the ballroom.

"What?"

"I'm sure you heard me the first time," came the arrogant response as Maan reached the dance floor and jerked Geet into his arms.

"Let me go. I don't want to dance," protested Geet, as she struggled to get out of his hold.

"That's too bad. We don't always get what we want. Like I didn't want to be here, and the fact that I had waste more than a minute of my life in James Montgomery's company, is entirely your fault. The least you can do is spare me more of that fate by dancing with me for awhile."

"Why do you always try to force me to do things?"

"Oh, if I had asked you, you would have said yes?"

Geet stopped her struggle and stared impassively at his probing eyes. She remained quiet, not wanting to lie, and unable to tell the truth. Finding it too difficult to continue meeting his gaze, she looked down, staring at his shirt button instead.

"No snappy come back?" Maan asked sarcastically. "Then keep quiet and don't create a scene."

Dec. 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Dadi walked passed the ballroom with a few acquaintances and saw a sight that gave her immense satisfaction. Two of her most favorite people were dancing together for the first time. Geet was looking so lovely in that dress they had bought during their shopping trip, and it seemed that she had caught the eye of several young man, Maan included. This party was turing out even better than she had hoped.

Dec. 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Maan was trying to find a place in the house where he could spend some time alone, without being interrupted. His plan of dancing with Geet had worked for awhile, but eventually she had stepped on his toes one too many times, and he had let her finally go. He was sure she had purposely stepped on his toes in order to get away, and he would surely pay her back for that later. At the moment, he was walking down a second floor corridor, hoping to find a library that he could hide out in for awhile. He was just about to turn a corner when he heard a sound that made him stop cold.

"Sameera, do you really think that you can get MSK to fall for you again?" Maan heard a female voice ask in curiosity.

"Of course," came the reply from a familiar voice that had Maan reliving his worst memories. "Haven't you heard that he basically shunned everyone, especially women, after we broke up. He's obviously still affected by me."

"I don't think 'broke up' is quite the right phrase. More like you had an enormous row in front of the entire campus and he called you a who...well you know what he called you."

Maan heard a pause, and then Sameera continued. "I fully remember what happened, but I refuse to let that discourage me. As good a catch as he was five years ago, he is even wealthier now. It's been rumored that since he sold his grandfather's company and started his private investment firm, that he's increased his fortune by 20 million. If he can do that in only four years, imagine what he could do in twenty."

"You seem to have kept yourself well informed on the financial prospects of Maan Khurana."

"Naturally. After all my hard work, I wasn't going to let the opportunity of becoming Mrs. Khurana get away. I just had to bide my time."

Maan felt sick at the thought of Sameera becoming his wife, but he made no move to interrupt the two women's conversation. He wanted to know exactly what was going on in that witch's mind.

"But, Sameera, do you actually think that you can convince him to take you back?"

"Annie, didn't you know? I was blackmailed! I never wanted to do any of those terrible things or hurt him. It was Nick who was forcing me to do everything. If he just gives me a chance, I can make him happy, I know it."

Both women laughed, before Annie asked, "Is he actually dumb enough to fall for that?"

"Well, I did a pretty good job fooling him before. I shouldn't have any trouble this time, either."

"What about that girl who came with him and his grandmother?"

"That girl is no threat to me. She's like his secretary, or something. Definitely not his type. I mean, just look at what she wore to this party. A plain, long dress, and her only jewelry is a pair of fake diamond studs. He might like girls sweet but he also likes them fashionable and with a bit of spice. I've never seen a more boring and bland chick in my life."

"Sameera, are you almost finished? It's getting late, and you know how impatient Eric is. If I want to bag this part, I can't afford to antagonize him."

"I'm almost finished. I want to make sure that I look perfect when he first sees me."

"Well, I just hope that no one finds out that I'm the one who helped you crash the party."

"Don't worry, Annie, no one will find out. Now, I think I'm ready. Tell me what you think."

Maan wasn't sure which emotion was stronger, disgust at the fact that Sameera believed she could trap him again, or rage at the memories of what she had done to him in the past. He knew that any moment Sameera was going to emerge from around the corner and they would be face to face if he didn't leave immediately. With no clear thought about what he was doing, Maan turned and started walking back the way he came.

Dec. 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Geet really hoped that it was safe to leave the bathroom, because she wouldn't be able to hide out all night. The whole thing was all Maan's fault and when she met up with him again, she was really going to give him a piece of her mind. Yes she was!

After Maan had finished dancing with her, a large group of other young men had started asking her to dance. She had politely refused all of their invitations, but one in particular was very insistent and would not stop pestering her. She finally put him off by saying that she might think of dancing after she had a chance to eat something. It had worked for a few minutes, until she had seen him eyeing her almost empty plate. That was when she knew she would have to escape, and made her way to an upstairs bathroom.

She'd been in the bathroom for over ten minutes, and while no one had come knocking on the door, she knew she couldn't stay in there for ever. Well, her only hope was to avoid Mr. Stalker long enough to reach Dadi. Dadi would save her, she was sure.

Opening the bathroom door cautiously, Geet saw the coast was clear, and slowly crept out into the hallway. She was just about to make her way to the stair case when she felt another body collide solidly into hers. Geet definitely would have fallen to the floor if a pair of strong arms had not caught her around the waist. Looking up, she saw the face of her boss, just inches away from her own. She was on the verge of yelling at him to watch where he went, when she saw the look on his face.

It was a look that she had never seen before, but it prompted her to ask, "Maan, what's wrong?" in concern.

Moving his hands to her shoulders, and with a strange light in his eyes, he said roughly, "What ever I do, just follow along and don't struggle please."

With that as her only warning, Geet found herself being pulled forward, so that she was crushed against Maan's chest, with his lips seizing her own in a kiss that Geet would have described as electrifying, if she was capable of coherent thought. It was impossible for Geet to believe that Maan was kissing her. That she was in the arms of Maan Singh Khurana and receiving the first lip to lip kiss she had ever experienced. She should be angry at his behavior. She should be pushing him away and giving him a tight slap. She should be doing something other than just standing there and letting his mouth plunder her own.

"WHAT THE H---. Get away from my Maan you cheap floozy! How dare you kiss him, you...you...pathetic piece of trash. You think you can bag yourself a rich guy with your 'Little Miss Innocent' act?"

As suddenly as the kiss happened, Geet felt the kiss end as Maan moved his lips from hers. Opening her eyes, which had closed on their own, Geet saw Maan's head turn, and over his shoulder she could see two young women standing. One woman, who was extremely beautiful, and dressed in a short, sequined gown, had eyes that were spitting fire. The other girl, stood a little behind her companion, and looked very scared.

Geet hid behind Maan as the strange, beautiful woman continued hurling more abuses at her. She noticed that a crowd was beginning to form at the bottom of the stairs. The other girl was trying to pull the crazy one away, but she wouldn't be stopped. She continued to yell and curse loudly before declaring that she would kill Geet for trying to steal Maan away from her. Geet lowered her head behind Maan's shoulder, fearful of what might happen to hear, when she heard a loud slap. Bringing her head back up, she saw the woman staring at Maan with shocked eyes, her hand on her left cheek.

"You hit me!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you hit me! You hit me for that little..."

"Sameera, you are fortunate that you are a woman, or you would have gotten a lot more than a slap for what you said to Geet!" Geet's eyes flew to Maan's hard face as soon as she heard him call the woman Sameera. Of course she knew who Sameera was, but she had never actually seen her. Now that she knew the crazy woman was Maan's ex-girlfriend, Maan's behavior was beginning to make more sense.

"Geet!" sneered Sameera. "Who is this Geet that is more important than me? She's nothing but a opportunistic gold-digger, looking for any opportunity to hook you. First it's just a kiss, but soon she'll be offering more. Don't waste your time with her. I'm the woman you love. You love me!"

"No, Sameera, I don't love you. And Geet is 1000 times more important than you. She's my girlfriend." Having made that pronouncement, Maan grasped Geet's hand tightly, and said, "Come on. We're leaving."

As Geet was pulled down the stairs by a very angry Maan ordering the car to be brought immediately, she gave no notice to all the shocked onlookers. They could be heard whispering about the scene they had just witnessed, connecting Maan's final words with his coming to the party with Geet and dancing only with her. Most of the guest knew the history of Maan and Sameera, and those who didn't, soon did. Geet was oblivious to all of that. All she could do was stare in unbelief at the back of Maan's head. She knew exactly why he had done what he did, but what was the need to say such an utter falsehood of her being his girlfriend? She intended to question him at the earliest opportunity.

Dec. 24, 2010 10:25 pm

"Geet, Maan," said Dadi softly, breaking the silence that pervaded the car, and causing both of them to look at her in surprise. The last 10 minutes had been so overwhelming that both of them had forgotten that Dadi was even with them. "I know that what just happened was unpleasant, and I'm sorry for that, but I want you to know that at the same time I am very happy."

Neither said anything, but they both gave Dadi very confused glances. She explained. "I'm happy that my suspicions were correct. I knew that there was something going on between you two, and Maan, when you admitted in front of everyone that Geet is your girlfriend, I almost couldn't believe it. But then I realized that it was true. I'm so, so happy."

Geet felt horrible inside that Dadi had gotten such a wrong idea. It was all Maan's fault, and she gave him a well deserved glare. No matter what the crazy state of his mind was, he should have given more thought to his actions. Now Dadi was under a misapprehension, and was going to feel so bad when she found out that none of it was true. Maan also was feeling a bit bad that Dadi was believing his lie about his and Geet's relationship, and he could see that Geet was extremely upset. He resolved to talk to her privately about what happened as soon as they reached home.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 11 February 2011 at 12:57am

The following 219 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subssssmarnimmi26skydaffodils7pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetsan1989shanmanjushanmannehavashibvh123kathrina7176mishimstar432Candy_jsrim7shree1188ramavishsweetmelonneetugarg123dancydreamerSalmankatajoliefluffyktau9290860623lostfantacyzazoy12krishna.pp1980gagsyasmi123ariz2000sonupatprerna27ammyicycoolwifey90nehaahmadGemmbdaslakshmisalvadimmishra1bhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmiwilddevil2010alu5123shreya satishAR_ArShiangeeshNiksAngelKavyaNaik123MaankiMariamprizataannikirannaryaniAyesha_MSKnonabebuvarshrmaan13579MaankigopiMadhuhansasma-Elfin-uzmam1chingamingsilver.SIYAHIpallavisarkarsakadafidiyachillannbellswetha03rostkhansangelrichu26Sphinxdishbhankeerthi90neha512sahibasharmaAnny90april12Diva7rockinggirl5rashgirl000madhu.pmlistmystique_girlCuteTommyHADmishti-eiya-mishtibchiki143shivangi783Lakshmi86Tishuus-o-m-m-i-emysticangelmirnalinimaansi007Mina420Escapistdoosheekatrishapmaanmishtialias90-Jyo-charlie1950babygurl10aksnanshimanshidhrashteeNanthini9teri_susanDhara_sCythereaAnvi2009iqbals4everDoJindreamy4everTheBratvidu87bluedreamz953divya22puthNewdimecyum3219staroneserialsninavishining_moonmaanujaanu-shamima-kshubhangicustodian75princess163gangesegb-harini-Shimmerrnats0101payal.gupta177kingofmeKoolsmiledaisydee425-BreakingDown-nehakapoor7TinkerBella-Zahra15-maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-ambbihasanu3108Water.wajiha-1basicquestion1LuvScoobykrati5smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedy-Zoya-punjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool--Saavi--shalini01esha143Antaresvrsharmashruti_luvs_mskkomlikaninandlil_desi_goddes-Yaz-swetha10jnawazSahSahkooliiopop77divareenaliv2laughaamirkhanfan-afsha---Nargis--namita25sweet scorpiomchopramitzi11Ash1991sona-rairsroopali--Ratna--vivacious_gurlhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--preethiaVSai2008honeygrapeShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaammu5TyroShrutheSaamssanum23Shruti_Goyalpunam2712harshdbMadhuri53pickachudumasMysticRiverKrishna_SouravDonnaa

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Water. sent me a pm, but since it concerned something that other readers my also be feeling, I decided to make a post about it, so that everyone could understand where I'm coming from.

From Water's pm

Something was bugging me n I wanted to let u know.....
sometimes....i wish u could comment on ur fans comment...so that there is a connection between author n the reader....but in ur ff....i do not feel that connection from ur side....

I know u mite be busy with skool, work, life, family...etc....but just wanted to let u know how I felt.

Well, you hit the nail on the head with your guess that I'm busy. Yes, I am extremely busy. GF forum members may notice that although I write Maaneet FF, I rarely post in the forum. 99.9% of the time that I have to devote to IF is split between catching up on GF forum and writing my FFs. That leaves 0.1% to spend on making other posts. Not too much time, is it?

In my last FF, I always used to include extra bits at the end of an update, but I've stopped doing that for this one. Why? Well, believe it or not, those extra little bits took there far share of time. I wanted to get quite a few updates written as quickly as I could, so I opted for a format that allows me to produce the most in the least amount of time.

This is not to say that I will never make any other posts, than update posts. In fact, I have a list included with the index at the beginning of what I call "Conversational Posts" so that when I do post something other than an update, reader will be able to check it out if they want.

Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Is maan is awared dat she was his classmate?????? He was surprised when she was talking abt his dada......... I m confused.

Originally posted by shining_moon

well me too wanted to ask..............maan really don't recognize geet at all........she was not only his classmate but also hi project partner...........is it bcoz she was quite healthy that time??
update soon

Please see the beginning of ConversationalPost#3 for the reason to why I can't answer this question. (Hint: keep reading the updates for your answer.)

So, even though I'm not including pics in this story like I did with the last one, I still like to have visuals to help me when I'm writing. Here the dress pic that I used to imagine Geet's look for the party.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetasmi123bhakbhartifanAyesha_MSKSapphireFlamesMaankigopiMadhusakadafi-eiya-shivangi783Lakshmi86alias90TishuudhrashteeDhara_sDoJinvidu87puthjazzerette-shamima-shining_moonsmj1977.shrutiNoorFatimaKrishnaluv94Water.wajiha-1Antareslil_desi_goddes-Zoya-sweet scorpiomitzi11SahSahpop77hinal_maaneetShalveVSai2008vivacious_gurlpreethiaMadhuri53dumasKrishna_Sourav

Go to top