Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) (Page 62)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

That was hilarious! LMAO.....Maan got her that to wear......he did not even care to check....tut tut! Got an earful from Dadi...lolz.....I actually am loving Dadi.....she's so cool! All in all a great update! Do continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
amazing update pls
cont soonnnnn
thanks pm
Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I am glad geet got another job. Loool sasha's shock when maan walks into her boutique. LOLLOL

Loool sasha was not expecting maan getting clothes for a young lady.LOLLOL

Loool I can imagine geet's reaction when she saw the underwear and clothes sasha had packed for her. LOLLOLLOLLOL Would love to maan's reaction at geet showing him those clothes.LOLLOLLOL

I can imagine the earful maan got from his dadi for this mistake. Geet will look amazing in a saree or a short skirt.

Edited by divareena - 05 February 2011 at 2:39pm
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
awesome update...... funny how maan described Geet's statistics..... n how sasha interpreted them....lol... 
laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 11
Nov. 18, 2010 2:45 pm

"You know, Geet, that Sasha really gets on my nerves. She....she..."

"I know, Pinky, 'she thinks she's all that since her father owns Couture Express, and it makes her some sort of fashion princess'. You've been telling me that for years."

"Well, you know it's true. Just remember all the times she was so mean to you when you worked there."

"I'd rather not."

"Oh, do you know what she been doing during work all week? She just would not shut up about how the great, the wonderful, the marvelous MSK came to HER store, and personally requested HER help to buy lingerie for some lucky mystery woma..."

As soon as Geet figured out what Pinky was referring to, she stomped over to the closet and pulled out the Couture Express bag that held the afore mentioned "lingerie". When she pulled out the bra and panties, holding them out towards Pinky with irritation, Pinky's mouth popped open in shock. She looked from the clothing to Geet and back to the clothing, unable to speak for a few moments.

"You...You...It wasn't you he bought them for, was it?" squeaked Pinky, eyes round as saucers.

Geet threw the underwear on the bed, crossed her arms angrily, and said, "That stupid man was supposed to buy me something to wear home from the hospital, because he forgot to arrange to have my clothes picked up from my apartment. Do you realize how embarrassed I was when I pulled out those clothes? I might have known it was Sasha who helped him. She has the worst fashion sense of anyone I ever met. And that idiot just bought whatever she picked, without looking at it."

"So, what did you do?"

Geet told the whole story to Pinky, clearly displaying her upset at the whole situation. Pinky found it rather funny, and wondered what Sasha would think if she found out the truth. Geet didn't like that idea, and made Pinky promise not to say anything. Pinky decided to change the subject by asking Geet how see liked staying in the mansion. Geet just shrugged her shoulders. Pinky then asked if JD liked her staying in the mansion.

"Are you kidding? He loves it. He's so excited that he can see me when ever he wants, and do you know, he's started waking up in the middle of the night and getting into bed with me. The first night I thought it was so cute, but when he kept doing it, I started to worry. I spoke to Jen about it, and she said it's probably a reaction caused by his fear of losing me after my stay in the hospital. She thinks that once he feels more secure it will stop. Until then, I'm supposed to keep putting him back in his own bed, so that it doesn't become a habit."

Geet stopped abruptly, looked at the clock, and moved to exit the room. "Where are you going?" asked Pinky as she hurried behind her.

"To make Mr. Never Satisfied Khurana his afternoon cup of coffee. If he doesn't get his coffee as soon as the clock hits 3:30, well, you don't want to know what happens."

Pinky watched Geet enter the kitchen and begin taking out cups and spoons, ingredients and appliances, sometimes getting up on a stool to reach things that were too high. After a few minutes she asked, "But, aren't you supposed to be taking it easy?"

"Trust me, this is easy. If you had to listen to Mr. High-and-Mighty Khurana chew poor Nakul out every day for making the worst coffee ever known to mankind, you wouldn't even ask."

"Are you going to keep making up different names for him? What if he finds out?"

"I don't care if he finds out. It helps me relieve my frustration. Do you know, he actually tried to hire a nurse to take care of me? A nurse! Now, what is wrong with me that I need a nurse to help me, I'd like to know? I'm perfectly fine, but he wants to treat me like an invalid."

"Well, Geet, you were in the hospital. I mean, you were stabbed! That's pretty serious."

"Okay, so I was in the hospital. But I'm recovering. The wound is healing well, and I'm doing physical therapy two days a week. I should be getting back to work, but no! Mr. Crazy Hitler Khurana won't allow that."

Pinky picked up an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter, took a bite, and then said, "I think it's kind of sweet how he's concerned about you."

"Concerned my foot!" replied Geet. "Control freak is what he is. He likes to control everyone, and he's so rude about it. Poor Chelsea. The first day she started, he gave her his famous employee lecture." Geet began to imitate Maan's voice, much to Pinky's amusement. "'I don't believe in informality between employer and employee. You will address me as Sir, or Mr. Khurana at all times. I expect the highest performance from my employees. I will not tolerate mistakes....'"

"Does he really tell that to everyone?"

"Of course. I got the lecture when I started as his assistant. Chelsea told me she cried a good half hour after that first day. Poor thing."

"Why doesn't she quit?"

"She can't. She needs this job to help pay for her night schooling."

"So, what is she going to do when you start work again?"

"Oh, Maan hired her permanently, well that is assuming he doesn't fire her in the future. She'll continue to handle the bulk of the phone calls and the filing. I'm be responsible for the paper work, and dealing with the more important clients, as well as the research he needs done." Geet paused, as the coffee was ready and just on time Nakul showed up to deliver it steaming hot to the very boss Geet had spent the last half hour cribbing about.

After getting herself a glass of water, Geet told Pinky, "I don't know if I can get used to doing so much less during the day. As hectic as my life was, I liked being so busy. It didn't even bother me that my boss was such a rude jerk. But now, his behavior has gone beyond aggravating."

"Geet, if it's that bad, why do you keep working for him. Why don't you just quit?"

Geet rolled her eyes, and questioned Pinky, "Can you honestly imagine anyone else putting up with him?

Pinky shrugged, and just at that moment, Chelsea Parker, newest addition to MSK Investments, came racing into the kitchen, looking harassed. Geet wondered what Maan had done to upset her now. When she found out it wasn't Maan, she was surprised. But then she found out who it was, and was not surprised at all.

"Geet, that Mr. Hofmann called again. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I put him on hold. What do I do?"

Though Geet was not official back to work yet, there was no way she was going to leave Chelsea to deal with the nasty Hofmann all by herself. She told Chelsea that she would handle it, and for her to take a little break, maybe get something to eat. Geet was quite fed up with Julius Hofmann. He had been plaguing them for weeks, and was getting more persistent and rude. When she took his call, she stayed calm and politely conveyed the message that Maan would never speak with him, and that he was wasting his time. Hofman did not return her politeness. He cursed and called Geet names, threatened her slightly, and warned that she hadn't heard the last of him. Geet really didn't care, because this time she had prepared before answering his call. Using her brand new iPhone, which Maan had insisted on getting her to replace her stolen phone, she had recorded the entire conversation, included his swearing and names calling. She intended to email the clip to Maan, and tell him in no uncertain terms, that he needed to do something himself about this man.

Nov. 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Geet was just about to shut down her computer after a nice Skype session with Naintara, when she remembered the recorded conversation with Hofmann. She had meant to send it as an email attachment to Maan earlier, but forgot. She quickly transfered the file, typed up a brief message explaining what had happened, and hit send. She hoped that the next day, after listening to how vile Hofmann was, that Maan would agree to do something about him.

The following 211 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subnimmi26skydaffodils7nams4pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetsan1989shanmanjushanmannehavashibvh123kathrina7176mishimpurple33mariyamnasir199star432Candy_jsrim7shree1188VEERAVEEBAramavishneetugarg123ajoliedancydreamerSalmankatrockingchahatsweetmelonfluffyktau9290860623zazoy12krishna.pp1980gagsyfizza25asmi123ammyicycoolannu_825wifey90nehaahmadcutegurl224mans22Gemmmmishra1lakshmisalvadishreya satishAR_ArShiangeeshbhakbhartifanNiksAngeltaanniAyesha_MSKwilddevil2010alu5123uzmam1nonabebuhemvbMaankigopiMadhuhansasmamaan13579-Elfin-SapphireFlamespallavisarkarsakadafiThugAngelruchshahkhansangelrostrichu26diyachillgeet_9713annbellswetha03chiki143sahibasharmamaneetarshDiva7Anny90april12rockinggirl5neha512rashgirl000keerthi90Sphinxmadhu.pmlistHADmishti-eiya-mishtibvarshrnan_10s-o-m-m-i-emysticangelCuteTommymaansi007Lakshmi86TishuuEscapistdoosheeka--jassi--charlie1950trishapmaanmishtiteri_susanbabygurl10aksntanya_vi--Kesh--dhrashteeNanthini9Dhara_sCythereaiqbals4everAnvi2009dreamy4everDoJinputhNewdimeTheBratvidu87cyum321maanujaanujazzerette-shamima-9staroneserialsshining_moonninaviprincess163gangesegb-harini-Shimmerrnats0101payal.gupta177Sophroniakshubhangicustodian75-BreakingDown-daisydee425CherishhKoolsmile-Zahra15-nehakapoor7libra25basicquestion1LuvScoobysmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everWater.wajiha-1ambbihaNoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyAntares--Saavi--shalini01esha143punjabi.princessweet cherry-Zoya-anjucoolalicia212lil_desi_goddeskomlikakashishkdivareenajnawazkooliioswetha10-afsha-naddiya26--Nargis--namita25sweet scorpioSahSahnahtani88aamirkhanfanmchopramitzi11liv2laugh..hinal..shah10vivacious_gurlrsroopali--Ratna--Shalve-kawaii-VSai2008preethiayoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeTyroammu5ShrutheSaamsmayyopunam2712sanum23Madhuri53dumasMysticRiverKrishna_Sourav.hayaat.Donnaa

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile

Go to top