Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) (Page 42)

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Any chance of an update for us?
Please
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Let there be an update, an update, an update...

Patience, and good things will come..............Soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi2010

Originally posted by Water.

Any chance of an update for us?
Please
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Let there be an update, an update, an update...

Patience, and good things will come..............Soon.

AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed (blush, blush, shy, shy....guilt, guilt for impatience...)
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
laxmi

2 days no update  Cry

plzz update kero naa .. pretty plzzzz  Day Dreaming

love

Sana
laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 7
Nov. 6, 2010 6:22 pm

Maan hated inaction. It wasn't in his nature and it gave him feelings of inadequacy. It also provided an opportunity for reflection, something that Maan preferred to avoid. It was impossible to, when he was sitting all alone in a hospital room. All alone, except for the fragile young woman breathing softly as she lay on the hospital bed.

When Maan had arrived at the hospital that morning, he didn't know what he was expecting to find. Perhaps proof that the strange fear he was feeling was unfounded. That he would find his assistant, wounded but awake, able to receive his scolding for scaring Dadi and giving him a headache. He was unprepared to she her laying so still, no color in her cheeks, chest barely moving up and down. The doctors couldn't tell him much about her condition because of privacy laws, but there wasn't much to tell anyway, as she had yet to regain consciousness.

Maan felt even more helpless when Dadi called, wanting to know what was going on. He knew she would be upset at the news, and she was, even more than he had thought she would be. She had demanded to speak with the doctor, and somehow, when she did, she was able to get him to divulge more details than Maan had been able to. Details like the fact that Geet was apparently very run down, a fact that was contributing to her current condition.

The first positive sign came some 20 minutes after Dadi's phone call. Geet finally started to come around, much to the relief of the doctor and nurses. They began checking her all over and telling her what had happened. Maan began to feel some sense of relief, until he heard what she murmured, over and over.

In a voice so weak and soft, it was hard to make out, she kept repeating, "Tell Dadi, Tell Dadi. JD, JD. Tell Dadi."

The nurses thought she was delirious, but Maan knew better. As much as he had suspected her, and still was not sure of her intentions, he knew that she was concerned for Dadi and JD. How else could it be explained that they were the first two people she thought about, even in a semi-conscious state? Geet didn't stay conscious for long, as they administered some drugs to put her back to sleep. She was out of danger, and they could move her from the ICU, but she still needed a lot of rest to help promote her recovery.

So now, Maan had been at the hospital almost eight hours, spending most of that time trying to come out of his confusion. He didn't trust women. He absolutely didn't trust them. Even Geet Handa, who had worked so efficiently for him, who seemed to care a lot for his grandmother and nephew, was not above suspicion. But what exactly did he suspect? Deceiving him? As Dadi had so correctly pointed out, it wasn't their fault if he was so caught up in his own matters that he paid no attention to what went on in the house.

He could hardly accuse her of being after his money, or himself. She definitely didn't behave like the hordes of girls who had attempted to ensnare him over the years. In fact, he probably saw her face more today, than he had since she had been hired as JD's nanny. That certainly wasn't the behavior of a woman trying to entice, or gain finically. Considering the amount of work she did for the family, she could easily demand twice as much as she was being paid now and he would find that fair. Even Nakul was paid more, and he certainly did less.

It was the salary thing that had Maan most confused. Even if she didn't receive proper compensation, he knew she was paid enough to afford an apartment in a better neighborhood than where she had been living. He didn't expect that she would be living in a penthouse or anything like that, but there certainly was no reason for her to be living in a part of Chicago that had one of the highest crime rates. Just look at what had been the result. She could have easily died!

Maan did not want to even think of that possibility. Maybe he had been angry with her, maybe he had taken out his frustrations on her, but that didn't mean that he wanted to see her in this state. In fact, he didn't know why he was seeing her in this state. He couldn't explain why he had rushed to the hospital the moment he found out she was here. It couldn't be because he was feeling guilty. Maan Singh Khurana never felt guilty about anything! It wasn't his fault that she lived in a place where this kind of thing could happen. He didn't need to feel responsible for her condition and he certainly didn't need to stay here any longer. He was going to leave.

Geet could hear a faint noise that sounded like bells ringing. No, not bells. Like a cellphone. Yes, someone's cellphone was ringing. At first it sounded very far away, like it was coming from the end of a tunnel. Soon Geet noticed that the sound was becoming clearer. For some reason, it made her want to open her eyes.

Geet could hear a voice speaking as she blinked her heavy feeling eyelids. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite place who it belonged to. At first everything was blurry, but as she continued to blink, her eyesight started to clear. She could see a gray ceiling, and hear some beeping, along with spoken words. It was the words that occupied her attention and that she made an effort to understand.

"Dadi, she's still asleep. They're keeping her sedated. You want me to what? Dadi, I've been going out of my mind with boredom all afternoon. Now you want me to spend the night here also? What's the point if she's sleeping the whole time? If she needs something the nurses can take care of it. You what? Dadi, I can't hear you? Will you calm him down? I swear, he makes Vicky's tantrums look like walks in the park."

As Geet listened to Maan's side of the conversation, she began to have more of an awareness of her surroundings and what was happening. The person talking was her boss and she was in the hospital. She couldn't remember exactly what had happened, her brain was still foggy, but there was one thing that she understood. There was a problem, and it was something that only she could make right.

"Sir, give me the phone."

Maan stop in mid sentence, unable to believe he had just heard Geet speak. Still holding the phone to his ear, he spun around, and looked at the bed with wide eyes. Before him he could see Geet Handa, the most infuriating woman on the planet, looking at him with wide eyes, and struggling to raise herself up.

"Geet, what are you doing? Don't try to move, you'll only cause worse problems for yourself if you try to move."

Geet gave no heed to Maan's words, only continued to try and lift herself up. Extending her right hand, she demanded forcefully, "Give me the phone!"

Maan was so shocked that he handed the phone over without argument. As Geet placed the phone to her ear, she could hear Dadi asking, "Maan, what's happening?" In the background she could hear repeated wails of "I want GT".

"Dadi," said Geet, trying to keep her voice from trembling, "give the phone to JD, please."

"Geet, you are awake?"

"Dadi, please, just give the phone to JD."

Geet could hear Dadi telling JD that she was one the phone, and though his crying didn't stop, it did decrease in volume somewhat. "JD, JD, I'm here, I'm right here."

"GT?" Sniffle, sniffle. "GT, is that you?"

"Yes, JD, it's me. It's GT."

"Where were you? Why aren't you here with me? I thought something bad happened to you. I thought you died and left me alone!"

"JD, calm down. I'm not going to leave you alone. I'm all right."

"Then why aren't you here, GT? Why didn't you come to play with me? Don't you love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you, JD. I'll tell you why I didn't come, but first I want you to stop crying and calm down. Can you do that for me?"

"Okay, GT."

"Good boy. Now, I have to tell you, JD, that I had a little problem. Some bad guys tried to hurt me, and I had to go to the hospital to get fixed."

"No, GT, you got hurt? Are you going to die?"

"No, JD, no, I promise you I'm not going to die. The doctor fixed me, and I'm getting better. Now, you don't cry, okay? I want you to be a big boy for me."

"GT, if you're all fixed, I want to see you. I want you to come home. You come home right now, okay?"

"JD, I still have to stay at the hospital for a while so that I can get all better, but I promise that you will see me soon. Now, I want you to be a good boy for Dadi and do everything that she says. Tonight when you get ready for bed, you can skype Tayi using my computer and have her tell you a bedtime story."

"But, GT, you always tell me a bedtime story."

"Well, tonight it will be Tayi who tells you the story. Give the phone back to Dadi, so I can talk to her."

"Dadi, GT wants to talk to you." Geet gave a slight smile, happy to hear JD sounding more like his normal self.

"Geet, how are you doing, are you doing alright?"

"Yes, Dadi, I'm doing fine."

"She is not doing fine," growled Maan, finally having over come his shock at Geet's sudden awakening, and snatching back the phone from her. "She's recovering from a severe stab wound to the left shoulder and the need for two blood transfusions, and instead of resting, she's doing this phone talking drama."

"I think it was JD, not Geet, who was doing the drama, but fortunately she was able to calm him down. And Maan, if you really think Geet is not doing fine, then what is your problem with staying there? She really needs someone to be with her, and if you won't do it, then I will."

Maan had a disturbing vision of Dadi sitting next to Geet in the uncomfortable hospital chair all night and quickly responded, "No! No, Dadi you don't have to do that. I'll stay with Geet."

"Very good. Keep me posted on how she's doing. I need to go now, JD is calling me."

"Bye, Dadi," said Maan, ending the call, just as Geet gave a feeble, "No."

Maan looked over at Geet and saw her struggling to sit up. Rushing over to her side, he gently put his hand on her uninjured shoulder, asking harshly, "Are you crazy? Lie still, or you will reopen your wound. What do you mean 'no'?"

"I mean, no you won't stay here with me."

At her words, Maan felt something almost like concern, believing she thought he would not do as he promised Dadi, and leave her alone. He said softly, "Geet, don't worry. I'm staying. You won't be alone."

"No, Sir, I don't WANT you to stay," said Geet more strongly.

The sympathetic feelings that Maan had just begun to feel suddenly fled, replaced by his familiar anger. How dare this insignificant Geet Handa reject him! He was doing her a favor and she had the gall to say she didn't want him.

"Neither do I want to be here!" he exclaimed. "But I don't see anyone else lining up to look after you. I'm only doing you this favor because of Dadi. She's the one I care about. You mean nothing to me."

Geet was shocked at his outburst, but tried to get her point across. "Sir, you're misun..."

Geet was interrupted by a doctor and nurse who had come to check on her. They were happy to see that she was fully conscious, and asked how she was feeling and if the pain was too much. Geet told them it was fine, and she was just a little thirsty. The doctor talked with her for awhile, explaining again the procedures she had undergone, and that it would be a while before she recovered enough to go home. Geet also found out that the police had just been inquiring about her, and if she was able to speak to them about what happened yet. The doctor wondered if she felt like talking to the police right then. Geet said that she did, and the doctor promised to inform them she was waiting.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 02 February 2011 at 12:47am

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetsan1989shanmanjushanmannehavashibvh123kathrina7176mishimstar432Candy_jsshree1188rim7dew.dropdancydreamerSalmankatsweetmelonneetugarg123punitatrilokrajajoliefluffyktau9290860623krishna.pp1980gagsyzazoy12asmi123ammyicycoolAR_ArShiangeeshlakshmisalvadiGemmAyesha_MSKtaanniuzmam1bhakbhartifanalu5123KavyaNaik123naamteegdiyachillMaankigopiMadhuhansasmavarshrSapphireFlamesruchshahchingamingpallavisarkarsakadafiThugAngelrichu26rostswetha03SGAYATRIshruthiruchsannbellILuv-LoveStorychiki143Anny90ylaraibapril12Diva7sahibasharmaneha512rashgirl000Sphinxkeerthi90-eiya-mishtibLakshmi86nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eCuteTommyEscapistcharlie1950shivangi783123prithababygurl10aksntanya_viteri_susanNanthini9maanmishtiiqbals4everCythereaDhara_sAnvi2009chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953jazzerettedreamy4ever-Humera-DoJinputhgangesegb9staroneserialsshining_moon-shamima--harini-Shimmerrpayal.gupta177Sophroniakshubhangicustodian75-BreakingDown-daisydee425KoolsmileTinkerBella-Zahra15-ambbihaWater.wajiha-1krati5Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutibasicquestion1LuvScooby-Veritaserum-maankigeet4evershruti_luvs_mskshalini01--Saavi--sanu3108AntaresNoorFatimaninandlil_desi_goddespunjabi.princessweet cherry-Zoya-anjucool-afsha---Nargis--namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11kooliiokashishkswetha10jnawazdivareenarsroopalisona-raivivacious_gurl--Ratna--Ash1991..Adeena..mchopraliv2laughyoga23priyahoneygrapepreethiaShalveSaamspunam2712mayyoMadhuri53CrazyCutesymysteriousmillidumasMysticRiver.CookieMonster.Donnaa

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 8
Nov. 6, 2010 7:14 pm

"Ms. Handa? I'm Detective Brown, and this is Sergeant Fernandez. Are you able to answer some questions about what happened to you last night?"

"I'll try."

"Some of our questions may seem a little odd, but if you answer them as truthfully as possible, it will help us a lot."

"Before you tell us exactly what happened, can you describe to us what a typical night coming home is like?"

"Well, I usually leave work around 8. I either take the bus or a taxi home. I read or do some cleaning before going to bed. Pretty normal stuff."

"Is there a pattern to when you take a bus or a taxi home?"

"Well, I take the bus home most of the time, because taxis are so expensive. Usually I only call for one if I'm leaving work later than 8."

"According to our information, you left work around 8:30pm. Why didn't you arrange for a taxi like usual."

"Well, I thought I was going to be able to get a ride home, but...that didn't work out. I've been taking taxis to work ever since my schedule changed and I didn't feel like paying for another trip."

Though the conversation was being recorded, Detective Brown also made some notes before continuing with her questions. "Can you walk us through what happened right before the attack?"

"I got off at the bus stop on Austin, um...maybe around 9:45 and started walking home. I was walking slower than usual because I was carrying a box."

"Why were you carrying a box?"

"Oh, sometimes I have things shipped to work, because they get stolen if they're left outside my apartment. On days when they arrive I arrange for a ride, but like I told you, I wasn't able to on Friday." Neither Maan nor Geet looked at each other or said anything, but they both remembered the circumstances that occurred regarding Geet's lack of a ride.

"So you were walking home slowly."

"Yes, and just when I turned onto W. Ohio, I saw two men approaching me."

Geet then began to describe how the two men began harassing her, asking what was in the box, and not allowing her to pass by them. Eventually one of them pulled out a knife and demanded that she hand over everything she had. Geet had looked around, but saw no available help, and chose to give them what she had. Looking through her box and bag, they weren't satisfied and demanded more. At that point, Geet stopped speaking, and didn't resume, even when gently prompted by Detective Brown.

Maan saw that Geet's cheeks were pale, and he was just starting to become genuinely worried, when she whispered to the detective, "Can I speak to you alone?"

Detective Brown signaled Sergeant Fernandez, and he moved to leave the room, taking Maan with him. Maan didn't want to leave. He felt like he should be there and hear the entire story. As soon as they were in the hall, he questioned the sergeant about why Geet wouldn't talk in front of them.

"Well, Sir, it's possible that what ever happened, Ms. Handa would only feel comfortable taking to a woman about it."

"You don't mean that maybe they..." Maan couldn't say the word, but a horrible image came into his mind.

"Well, the doctors didn't find any evidence of rape," Maan winced at the word, "but there are lots of things they could have done to her that wouldn't leave much evidence."

Nov. 6, 2010 7:33 pm

Maan wasn't happy about waiting outside, but if the sergeant was correct, then Geet wouldn't say anymore in front of him. He wanted her to tell everything that she remembered, so the police could catch the criminals who hurt her. The trouble with waiting outside, was that he had nothing to distract him from thinking about what he had heard her recall.

When he had shown up at her apartment building and the police had told why they were there, he had assumed that the robbery took place at her apartment. Finding out that she had been attacked while walking home from the bus stop bothered him in a way that he didn't like. Even though he knew it was not his fault if she decided to ride the bus instead of taking a taxi, he still felt, he hated to even think the word, but he felt guilty. No matter how much he tried to reason with himself that robberies and assaults could happen anywhere, and that he was not responsible, it didn't work. He still felt the guilt, and that feeling spurred his anger.

The whole thing was the fault of Geet Handa. First she had the gall to question him. Then, when he delivered the proper reproof for her behavior, she went and got herself attacked in the dangerous neighborhood she chose to live in, making him feel guilty. No girl had ever made him feel guilty before. Nor was he going to allow Geet Handa to ever make him feel that way again.

Nov. 6, 2010 7:50 pm

Detective Brown exited the room and walked over to where Maan and the sergeant were standing in silence. "Well?" asked the sergeant.

"According to her she wasn't raped."

"What about the bruising?"

"What bruising?" asked Maan, having heard about this for the first time. "I thought she only had a stab wound."

"The doctors noticed some bruising on her shoulders that looked like handprints. Though she was considered the victim of a robbery assault, that bruising was similar to several rape cases in the area that we think have been committed by a serial rapist."

"How did she explain the bruises?" asked Sergeant Fernandez.

"According to her, last week she stumbled on the bus and a fellow passenger was helping her up, but held her shoulders a little too hard. She claims that she bruises easily, but that it was no big deal."

"Is she telling the truth?"

"It's hard to say. I can't be sure, but I think she acquired those bruises differently than how she said. However, she let me look at her uninjured shoulder, and the bruising is several days old. I'm sure she didn't get them in last night's attack, but as to how she did..." Detective Brown just shrugged.

Maan had been silent up until this point, but now he asked, "Have you finished your questioning?"

"We've got everything we need for right now, and I don't want to push her anymore tonight. We will probably need to ask more questions after we continue the investigation with this new information."

The detective and sergeant left, after receiving a promise from Maan that he would contact them if he thought of any useful information. Maan watched them walk down the hospital hallway, and then looked back at the door to Geet's room. With a stern face and clenched fists, he walked back into the room, determined to lay down the law.

"Handa, I think that it's time you remembered who is the boss and who is the employee. What you want doesn't matter to me. I do what I want, when I want, and right now I'm staying here because it will ease Dadi's mind. That's final!"

"But, Sir, you can't stay here."

"Handa, I've had just about enough..."

"Sir, please don't misunderstand me." Maan was unused to being interrupted by Geet, plus the words that she uttered, almost plaintively, were enough to make him pause. "I appreciate your wanting to stay with me, even if it's for Dadi. It's just that tomorrow is your day with JD."

Maan scowled and asked, "What does JD have to do with it?"

"Sir, JD is already upset because of what's happened today. He needs to spend time with you. He needs to have that consistency. Please..."

Maan didn't like how her voice trembled and moisture welled up in her eyes. To prevent a crying scene, he said arrogantly, "Geet, if you think I would give up my time with JD for you, then you don't know me very well. Of course I will spend time with him tomorrow. However, that doesn't precluded me staying the night here."

"Really? You will spend time with him, just like always?"

"Didn't I just say so? Now, you stop thinking so much, and go to sleep." Geet gave a little smile at his words, that he refused to let affect him. Seeing her close her eyes, Maan went to sit in a chair, wondering if he would be able to get any sleep in the uncomfortable thing.

Nov. 7, 2010 12:09 am

As Maan predicted, he was having a hard time sleeping in the chair. Just when he'd dozed off an hour ago, a nurse came in to check on Geet, waking him up in the process. Ever since then, he had not been able to keep his mind from thinking about everything that had happened. There was one thing in particular that would not leave him alone. Finally, unable to resist any longer, Maan got up and walked quietly over to the hospital bed, next to Geet's right side. Observing her for a minute, and finding her to be in a deep sleep, Maan reached out towards her right shoulder. He carefully eased the hospital gown aside to reveal her uninjured shoulder.

Just as Detective Brown had said, he could see the horrible greenish brown discoloration that indicated bruising. Closing his eyes, and letting out a sigh, Maan put the gown back in place and went back to his uncomfortable chair. Instead of trying to go back to sleep, he continued to think. He had been put to a lot of trouble because of Geet, and Dadi and JD had been made very upset by the recent events. If he was going to get a handle on the situation, some things needed to change.

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetnimmi26skydaffodils7pyarisahelilaila889san1989shanmanjushanmannehavashibvh123kathrina7176mishimstar432Candy_jsrim7dew.dropshree1188ramavishdancydreamerSalmankatrockingchahatsweetmelonajoliefluffyktau9290860623zazoy12lostfantacyasmi123Ballumauariz2000sonupatprerna27ammyicycoolwifey90krishna.pp1980fizza25gagsydiyachilluzmam1kirannaryaniAyesha_MSKhansasmaarniindia5-Elfin-varshrMaankigopiMadhunehaahmadshreya satishAR_ArShiangeeshjdotscutegurl224Gemmblessednimbhakbhartifantaanniwilddevil2010alu5123KavyaNaik123MaankiMariamlakshmisalvadinaamteegruchshahpallavisarkarsakadafiThugAngelkhansangelrichu26pinku33geet_9713rostshruthiruchsswetha03annbellchiki143Diva7rockinggirl5sahibasharmaapril12Anny90neha512rashgirl000keerthi90Sphinxmadhu.pmlistHADmishti-eiya-mishtibbabygurl10aksntanya_viEscapistdoosheekaTishuualias90charlie1950dhrashtee--Kesh--srikrithiteri_susantrishapmaanmishtiNanthini9nan_10s-o-m-m-i-e123prithashivangi783maansi007Lakshmi86sanjuleeCuteTommyshining_moon9staroneserials-shamima-jazzerettecyum321CythereaDhara_s-Humera-DoJindreamy4everchubzyTheBratdivya22puthiqbals4everAnvi2009princess163gangesegbShimmerrnats0101payal.gupta177Sophroniacustodian75kshubhangi-BreakingDown-Koolsmilesporthy_smile28daisydee425-Zahra15-nehakapoor7TinkerBella-Veritaserum-ninandshruti_luvs_mskAntaresesha143--Saavi--shalini01vrsharmaalicia212lil_desi_goddespunjabi.princessweet cherry-Zoya-anjucoolNoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisosanu3108ambbihasmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94Water.wajiha-1basicquestion1LuvScoobymaankigeet4everhoneygrapeShalvepreethiasona-raivivacious_gurl--Ratna--Ash1991-afsha---Nargis--namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11kooliiojnawazswetha10liv2laugh..Adeena..aamirkhanfanmchoprarsroopalihinal_maaneetshah10kashishkdivareena6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ShrutheSaamsammu5punam2712mayyosanum23dumaspickachuCrazyCutesy.CookieMonster.Krishna_SouravMysticRiverDonnaa

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

U posted 2 ....wow

Let me go read them now.

Love u..........

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Wonderful updates...
I read them...both
Loved them.... minus Maan's rudeness, arrogance, attitude.

The bruises she had were given by Maan.......urghhhhhhhhhh his aggresiveness.....

N the change he is talking about ...I hope it is him who is going to change...his behaviours....attitude...etc......but knowing Maan...I am not sure if he is ready to change YET....at this moment...lets c......
ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
wow... you re a good writer... Hate Maan for being on his high horse even right now.. jeez man!(nah., I understand its your characterizationBig smile, but hating him nonetheless like you probably want us toWink)

I surprisingly liked the adult-child interaction(Geet-JD) in your ff... (usually m not one fr such storylines).. but I like your JD and specifically Geets chemistry with him...

up until now Geets been so humble, tolerant and forgiving with Maan, I hope she continues with her focus on Daadi and JD and others with Maan on the periphery.... the damn arrogant man deserves to burn a lot ,aloneEvil Smile

do update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_viWater.

Go to top