Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) (Page 136)

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
hey,,,,when r u updatin,,,waitng vvv eagerly

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 22
Feb. 16, 2011 7:10 pm Delhi

Naintara heard a small noise that indicated she had received a message on her phone. She wondered who it could be from. The family was eating dinner right then, but incase it was important, she looked to see what it was. Opening her phone, she saw it was a message from Geet's number. Wondering why Geet would send her a message, especial as a video, she opened it.

"JD, what are you doing with my phone?"

"I'm trying something."

"What something?"

"Something that Jake showed me on his dad's iPhone. I'm going to send Tayi a video."

"Why do you want to send Tayi a video?"

"Just 'cause. Hey Tayi, this is JD. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you on Skype this morning, but I was late. I'm going to school with GT right now. Nakul's driving us. See, there he is. Tayi, look what Uncle got GT for Valtines Day. I made GT a card and Uncle a card. I thought Uncle should get GT a card, but Dadi said they were going for dinner, and I guess he gave her this sparkly bracelet instead. Look, Tayi, isn't it cool? Look at the sparklies. Okay, we're at my school, see, so bye. Say bye to Taya and Harsh and Meenal for me. Bye."

"JD, this is silly. How will you send a video using my phone? Even I don't know how to do that."

"Really GT, I can do it. Jake showed me how. I just need to stop the record and you type in Tayi's number for me when I ask."

"Dev. Dev, you have to see this video. It's from JD. Somehow he used Geet's iPhone to make it."

Naintara replayed the video for her husband. They both were surprised at Maan's gifting of the bracelet, since it looked very expensive. Naintara also did not know that Maan had given the bracelet back to Geet. She intended to find out what had happened from Geet at the earliest opportunity.

Armita Rathore, Naintara's mother, came back to the table just as Harsh was asking his parents, "Is GT going to marry Taya?"

"Who is this GT?" asked the older woman.

"Nani, GT is Maan Taya's girlfriend and she takes care of JD."

"GT. JD. What is this, alphabet names?"

"Maa, GT is Geet Handa. She takes care of JD. You remember, Maa. Jayendra Durgesh Khurana, Vicky Bhai's son."

Feb. 16, 2011 5:25 pm Chicago

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Geet looked at Jennifer Wang, JD's therapist, sitting quite relaxed at her desk, and wondered how to begin. They had just finished with JD's appointment that day, and now JD was playing out in the waiting room with Jen's assistant keeping an eye on him. It was nothing strange for JD. He was used to Geet spending a few minutes alone talking with Dr. J, as he liked to call Jen.

Geet shifted nervously in her chair, before asking, "Do you think that JD might ever have any difficulties because of the relationship between Maan and me?"

"Difficulties in what way? He seems to be quite happy with the current situation."

Geet paused to think before she answered Jen's question. She didn't want to give away too much information, especially because she hadn't asked Maan's permission to share anything. However, the incident with her phone earlier that day had really got her thinking, and she wanted to talk it over with Jen.

"Sometimes I think he's a little too happy. What if something were to happen? I mean, if Maan and I were to have a serious argument or broke up, how would that affect him?"

"There's no way to predict what his response would be. No child ever reacts the same as other children in any situation. Why do you ask? Did you and Mr. Khurana have a fight?"

"No, it's nothing like that." The look in Jen's sharp eyes told Geet that she hadn't fooled her at all. "Really, we didn't fight, but there was an incident on Valentine's Day that caused me to worry a bit."

With Jen's coaxing, Geet told her some of what happened on their date, especially about Sameera interrupting them. Obviously she didn't say anything about the pretense she and Maan were involved in, but it hardly mattered. JD didn't know they were pretending, so it wouldn't do any good for Jen to know either. Geet was only concerned on knowing what she thought about the situation's affect on JD.

"Geet, I'm going to tell you something that you probably won't like." Geet braced herself for the worst. "Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean, don't worry about it?"

"I mean, no one knows the future. Whether good or bad happens, we can never know that ahead of time. If JD was older, possibly you could talk to him about potential situations that might happen between you and Mr. Khurana, but at this age, that will only confuse him. It's more important for us to deal with the issues that he currently faces, not something that may or may not happen in the future. If you have a fight or break up, the time to address those issues would be when they happen, not before."

Geet understood what Jen was trying to say, but she still felt uneasy. "Isn't there anything that I can do, just in case? I mean, he's been through so much already, I just want to keep him from going through any more pain."

"Just continue what you've been doing. Let him know that he's loved and will be looked after, and continue to help him develop coping skills. That's all any parent can do, really."

Sept. 4, 2009 1:00 pm

Standing with her arms crossed, looking at JD sitting in Mrs. Whitecastle's office, she said, "JD, it's a very serious thing, what you did. Do you know that?" JD nodded his little head, but wouldn't look Geet in the face.

"Do you know how I felt when Mrs. Whitecastle called and told me that you were fighting with another boy?" JD shook his head no. "I felt very disappointed in you."

JD hung his head, and Geet decided that she had been stern enough for the moment. Now it was time to get to the bottom of his behavior. It was her opinion the gentleness, mixed with patience was the best way to deal with a child. She used the same tactic now.

"JD, why don't you tell me what happened?" Geet said softly, as she sat next to the little boy.

"Tim said I talk stupid."

"Was that all?"

"No. I told him I don't talk stupid. All people in Texas talk like this and my mommy talks like this. Then he said that Mommy talks stupid too. So I hit him." JD's lips stuck out in a stubborn pout and he crossed his arms angrily. But he couldn't stop the tears from falling down his cheeks and eventually said, "My mommy's not stupid. I want my mommy!"

As JD continued to cry and his calls for his mother became louder, Geet pulled him into her arms, doing her best to sooth him. This behavior was just another in chain of behaviors that had been worrying Geet for some time. She didn't think that she would be able to give JD the help he needed by herself. Cuddling the sobbing JD tightly in her arms, Geet resolved to speak to Dadi right away about finding JD a good therapist.

Feb. 17, 2011 12:00 am Somewhere

She thought she had taken care of everything. She thought that soon it would all be hers. How did things turn out so wrong? What should she do now? She didn't intend all her hard work to be in vain. She would be extra careful this time. Nothing would be left unfinished. There would be no loose ends.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 20 February 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 193 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subskydaffodils7pyarisahelipsruthilaila889dpurvainlwgeetswtpooshanmanjusan1989nehavashibvh123kathrina7176mishimCandy_jsramavishdancydreamerSalmankatsweetmelonneetugarg123ajolie9290860623kasturi11krishna.pp1980LoveManeetasmi123gagsyammyicycoolwifey90nehaahmadAR_ArShiGemmlakshmisalvadireenasvMaankiMariamKavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmiwilddevil2010alu5123angeeshYellowtullipsMaankigopiMadhuvarshrmaan13579ursrithikaSapphireFlamesdiyachilltaanniAyesha_MSKnonabebuhemvbMaaneet-Fan-Elfin-uzmam1hansasmapallavisarkarcue1sakadafiThugAngelMrs.MSKForeverkhansangelrichu26annbellchingamingrostgeet_9713chiki143neha512april12sahibasharmaSwaatiiDiva7prabha75rockinggirl5rashgirl000mystique_girlHADmishti-eiya-mishtibshivangi783Lakshmi86maansi007123prithamirnalininan_10s-o-m-m-i-emaanmishticharlie1950Escapistbobbydolldoosheeka-Jyo-Tishuubabygurl10aksnKkadssXAiShBaBy08XmanduNanthini9teri_susan--Kesh--dhrashtee_mahi_kiran99CythereaAnvi2009iqbals4everDoJindivya22puthNewdimedreamy4evershristi1shining_moon9staroneserialscyum321TheBratvidu87jazzerette-shamima-princess163gangesegb-harini-Shimmerrnats0101payal.gupta177Sophroniakshubhangicustodian75-BreakingDown-daisydee425Ramhari-Zahra15--Veritaserum-maankigeet4everambbihaWater.sanu3108macho_muffinwajiha-1mrk-1meravigilisosmj1977.shrutibasicquestion1LuvScoobyKrishnaluv94punjabi.princessweet cherry-Zoya-shalini01esha143shruti_luvs_mskkomlikaninandlil_desi_goddesjnawazkashishkdivareenakooliio-afsha---Nargis--namita25SahSahswetha10sweet scorpiohinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--preethia--Ratna--vivacious_gurlrsroopalisona-raiShalveyoga23priyahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyroammu5punam2712ShrutheSaamsmayyoMadhuri53mysteriousmillipickachukhwaishfanMysticRiverKrishna_SouravDonnaa.CookieMonster.

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

So, who wants to see the bracelet, raise their hands. What, everyone?

Here is a link to the bracelet on Tiffany's website. Just take a look at the price. Our MSK wasn't being cheap this time, was he?

Originally posted by mystique_girl

WHEN R U UPDATING ? WAITING.............Ermm

DONT MAKE US WAIT LONG.... U NEED TO GIVE US A BONUS TODAY SINCE U MISSED UR UPDATE YESTERDAYBig smile

What? I missed yesterday's update? Who told you that I will update every day?Shocked

Actually, please see Conversational Post #1 for a reminder that my frequency of updating is going to slow down. Actually, I will probably only be updating about every two days now. Sorry people, but it had to happen. Although, you might sometimes get more than one chapter. I can't promise that will happen every time, but it might happen sometimes.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 20 February 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetgagsyasmi123Ayesha_MSKhemvbMaaneet-FanTinkJiaMaankiMariamreenasvbhakbhartifanTishuudhrashteeaksnLakshmi86nan_10shivangi783mystique_girlSophroniajazzeretteTheBratshining_moon-shamima-princess163DoJinputhNewdimepunjabi.princeslil_desi_goddesWater.sanu3108KittuPratzzmayyorsroopalipreethia-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioSahSahhinal_maaneet--aarthi--mysteriousmilliMadhuri53Krishna_Sourav

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
U updated....
let me go read now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Loved the update.
Yes the bracelet is expensive.
That was Sameera in the last paragraph or JD's mom?
Who is planning and what?

Edited by Water. - 21 February 2011 at 12:08am
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
lovely update......................but who is the mysterious person?..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
lovely update,,,,but u not updating everyday,,,makes me feel saddddddddd
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
less Maaneet scene... me sad sad... wen will the reason of JD meeting therapist will be revealed....

Go to top