Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) (Page 123)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
It was a wonderful update.
I loved it.
Thanks so much.

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
awesome part laxmi.......it was way too romantic perfect date.......but now curious to know abt geets familySmile
KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
plzzzzz update sooonnnnnnnnnn,,,,n do let maan realse geets's importance in his lyf...............
laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 20
Feb. 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Geet could not believe that Maan was once again kissing her. Geet could not believe that she was in Maan's arms, kissing him with total abandon. It was like experiencing one of her dreams while awake. It was impossible, it couldn't be true, but it was happening. She was on the point of completely loosing herself, when she suddenly realized why they were there, and for what reason they had started their fake relationship. That immediately brought her to her senses, and had her moving to end the kiss.

Maan felt Geet pull away abruptly, and he looked at her face. He could see that she was upset, but before he could speak she turned and ran off the dance floor. Maan ran after her, and saw that she had gone out to the deserted balcony. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he was going to find out.

"Geet, what are you doing out here? Come back inside, it's too cold to be out here without a coat." Moving across the balcony to stand next to Geet, Maan tried to place his hand on her arm, but she shrugged it off and moved away.

Rubbing her hands over her bare arms, Geet complained, "I told you not to kiss me anymore."

"Geet, you're this upset about one little kiss?"

"It's not just a little kiss, it's bad."

"Bad. My kissing is bad?" Maan walked up directly behind her, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to face him. "You didn't think it was bad when you were kissing me back just a minute ago. In fact, I'm pretty sure that you didn't think my kissing was bad all those other times, either. Do you need me to prove it to you?"

"Stop misunderstanding me," said Geet, trying to get out of Maan's hold. "I mean it's wrong. It's wrong for you to kiss me."

"What's wrong? What's wrong with a boyfriend giving his girlfriend a kiss?"

"But I'm not your girlfriend and you're not my boyfriend. We're just pretending. It's all pretend."

"But only you and I know that. To everyone else, we're a couple, and among other things, couples kiss. We wouldn't want anyone to think there was something wrong with us." Maan pulled Geet closer to him and slowly bent his head down.

Geet knew what he intended and before he could place his lips on hers, she pulled her head back, saying, "Stop, please."

Maan let out a frustrated breath, and then said, "Fine. If you're determined to give me a hard time, I suppose we better change the subject." Maan reached into his pocket, pulled out Geet's gift, and said, "Here, this is for you."

"What is this?" asked a confused Geet.

"Your Valentine's Day gift."

"But, I wasn't expecting anything. You shouldn't have gotten me anything."

"Not again. Do you always have to argue, telling me what to do and not to do? Can't you just say thank you, and open it?"

Maan sounded so put out, that Geet took the gift without saying anything, and began to unwrap it. When she opened the thin case and saw what was inside, she was shocked. She continued to stare in silence at the contents of the box in her hand.

"Do you like it?" asked Maan, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Is that real?" was all Geet uttered.

"Of course it's real. What kind of response is that? Tell me if you like it or not."

"Maan, you shouldn't have gotten me this. I'm sure it's much too expensive. I can't accept it."

"What nonsense, of course you can accept it. If you can accept a dress from Dadi, you can certainly except a little jewelry from me." Maan took the bracelet out of its case and fastened it on her right wrist.

Once the bracelet was secure Maan held her hand in his own, brought it up to his lips to place a light kiss on her fingers, and looking at the bracelet, said, "Doesn't it look like it belongs there?" Geet just looked at Maan's face, unable to say anything.

"Geet, aren't you going to say anything? Don't you think it looks like it was made for your wrist?"

"Well, well, well. What's this, a diamond bracelet for Valentine's Day? You never got me anything like that when we were together." Shocked, Maan and Geet both turned around and saw Sameera walking toward them unsteadily, a wine glass in her hand.

Her presence was so unexpected, that neither could respond as she continued with, "Changed your wooing tactics, did you? Expensive dinner and diamonds, instead of McDonald's and a movie. You think this will guarantee that she stays faithful? If you shower her with enough gifts she might not leave you, but you'll never know what she's doing when she's not with you. Never no who she's with then she's not with you. How will you ever be able to trust her?"

Sameera put her glass to her lips and emptied the contents before laughing hysterically. Geet, who had been watching Maan's face during Sameera's tirade, saw the blank look disappear and be replaced by anger as she continued to laugh. Geet remembered the Christmas party, and fearing that Maan might hit the laughing woman, she grabbed his arm with both of her hands. That touch apparently brought Maan back to himself, because he jerked roughly to look over at Geet's hands, back to a laughing Sameera, and then back at Geet's face.

Not wanting to stay in Sameera's presence another Maan stormed off towards the door, Sameera's words echoing behind as Geet rushed after him. "You'll always wonder, Maan. You'll never know if she's with you for yourself, or your money. That's what happens to people as rich as you!"

Maan burned in rage. He saw nothing and no one in his quest to leave the building. He thought he was free of her. He thought, after what happened at the party, that he would never set eyes on her again. That he would never feel that sense of worthlessness again. All he wanted to do was to escape, to flee from the pain of those words.

Maan was so angry, that he forgot that Geet was with him. If he hadn't had to wait for the valet to get the car, he would have left her behind without a second thought. As it was, Geet was barely able to close the car door, before Maan revved the engine and sped off into the night.

Feb. 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Geet was very glad that she was wearing her seatbelt, for there was every possibility that she would need it soon. Maan was driving so fast, and weaving in and out of traffic so recklessly, that she wondered that they were not pulled over by the police. Unable to continuing seeing the near misses that they seemed to have every other second, and her pleas to slow down falling on deaf ears, Geet closed her eyes and prayed that they would arrive home safely.

Feb. 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Dadi heard the banging of car doors, and wondered that Maan and Geet had come home so soon. She hoped that everything was all right. She hoped that Maan had proposed to Geet, and that she would soon have a new bahu. Regardless of whether Maan had proposed or not, she was sure that they had a good time. Her friend Khanika had called to say that she met Maan and Geet at the restaurant, and that Geet seemed to be a very sweet girl. Dadi hadn't felt a bit bad about grilling her friend for details on Maan and Geet's behavior, and when she heard that they had gone to dance just as Khanika and her husband were leaving, she smiled in satisfaction.

The following 215 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subnimmi26skydaffodils7pyarisahelilaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetsatya86swtpoosan1989shanmanjushanmannehavashibindiyas1980bvh123mishimCandy_jsrim7shree1188ramavishsweetmelonneetugarg123dancydreamerSalmankatajoliefluffyktau9290860623rania786kasturi11krishna.pp1980fizza25asmi123Ballumauprerna27ammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiacutegurl224Gemmlakshmisalvadishreya satishAR_ArShiangeeshblessednimbhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmiwilddevil2010alu5123KavyaNaik123taanniSmiley1279nonabebuhemvbprizauzmam1kirannaryaniAyesha_MSKhansasmaarniindia5-Elfin-riyaanu87MaankigopiMadhudiyachillpallavisarkarsakadafiThugAngelruchshahdrashtiMyAnGeLchingamingrichu26annbellrostgeet_9713chiki143neha512sahibasharmaDiva7rockinggirl5Anny90ylaraibapril12rashgirl000SphinxSwaatiidishbhanmystique_girlmirnaliniHADmishti-eiya-mishtibmysticangelCuteTommynan_10123prithashivangi783Tishuu--jassi--Escapistbobbydolldoosheekamaanmishticharlie1950teri_susanfunnymonkeybabygurl10aksntanya_vimanduanshimanshisrikrithidhrashteeNanthini9kiran99Cythereaiqbals4everAnvi2009dreamy4everDoJinputhNewdimedivya22cyum321vidu87bluedreamz953jazzerette-shamima-gangesegbninavimaanujaanu9staroneserialsprincess163GudiyalovesguruCrazyMaaneetFanShimmerrkingofmenats0101payal.gupta177Sophroniakshubhangicustodian75-BreakingDown-daisydee425-Zahra15-TinkerBellalibra25basicquestion1LuvScooby-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everkrati5-memorable-smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94Water.wajiha-1ambbihasanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisoshruti_luvs_mskAntares--Saavi--MeetPremeeresha143-pixie--Zoya-anjucoolninandlil_desi_goddespunjabi.princessweet cherry-Yaz-kooliioSahSahjnawazdivareenakashishk-afsha---Nargis--namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11nahtani88aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetvivacious_gurl--Ratna----aarthi--sona-rairsroopalishah10Shalvepreethiayoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapekahkashansakinaammu5TyroShrutheSaamssanum23punam2712CrazyCutesymysteriousmillipickachudumaskhwaishfanMysticRiverKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.Donnaa

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
shit yaar.....
this sameera has sown the seeds of mistrust and unfaithfulness in a budding relationship.....
but happy to see he was more affected by what she said rather than her presence.....
atleast a small sign of rebound here.....

Edited by libra25 - 18 February 2011 at 1:10am
tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Trust Sameera to spoil the eveningAngry..Great update anyways..after the all the lovely kisses,Geet still believe they're pretending??? well,well..
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
thats awsome one yaaar....i guess maan ll fall for her soon
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I haaaat Sameera! I hope Dadi has a plan to get rid of her Tongue

Go to top