Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) (Page 108)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
love the punishment kiss
i hope she say sir & he kiss her
wow Maan changing JD so cute
fabulous both parts sorry
for late comment busy my dear
Happy V day
congrats for 100 pages
pls cont soon
thanks  pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Wonderful update! Loved it! Loving the way Geet is handling JD.....Maan's attitude towards Geet has kinda changed too.....always wanting to kiss her.....lolz....
Do continue soon.
Bublish Groupbie
Bublish
Bublish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
great ff... plz add me in ur list..
continue soon
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Loool I think geet should call maan "sir" more often after what he has threatened her withEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

love the way geet looks after JD and so sweet of maan to thank her with a kiss for looking after his nephew.

dumas

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 18
Feb. 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"GT, GT, where are you? See what I have for you!"

JD went running to Geet's office, but she wasn't there. Chelsea told him that Geet was talking with his uncle, so JD went running back to Maan's office, hollering at the top of his lungs for his GT. Geet stuck her head out the door and scolded JD for being too loud and that Maan would be upset with him.

"Oh, GT, Uncle won't be upset. He's nice now that he is your boyfriend. Look what I made you. It's a valtine, for Valtines Day. I have one for Uncle too."

JD shoved the card into Geet's hand and raced into the office before she could stop him. She glanced down at the card in her hand and saw that it was red construction paper covered with glitter and JD's childish handwriting. It said JD ? GT. Geet smiled and felt her eyes begin to well up. She wiped them quickly and went back into Maan's office, where she saw JD showing Maan the valentine he had made for him.

"Uncle, did you get GT a card? I want to see it."

"What? A card? Uh..."

"Yeah, a card. You know, for Valtines Day." Seeing the look of confusion on Maan's face, JD said, "Uncle, you have to give GT a card. You're her boyfriend. Aaron's mom..."

"That's enough about Aaron's mom," interrupted Geet, not wanting to get into another baby discussion. In fact the whole valentine card thing was making her uncomfortable, and she was sure it bothered Maan too.

She tried to think of a way to distract JD when he said, "But, Uncle needs to give you a card for Valtines Day."

"Your Uncle is taking GT for dinner tonight, that's why he didn't get her a card," stated Dadi as she came in to join them. JD smiled excitedly, Geet looked confused, and Maan had shock written all over his face.

"What are you talking about, Dadi?" asked Maan.

"You two have 6:30 reservations for dinner at Vermillion. Now, Geet, I have someone coming from Serenity to give you a facial and manicure, as well as do your makeup and hair. Come along."

"But, Dadi, we didn't make any plans and I have office work to do, and what about dinner?"

"Geet, I don't want to hear any excuses. Come with me, you don't have that much time to get ready."

Dadi took Geet by the hand and began to lead her away. Geet looked over her shoulder at Maan, pleading silently with Maan to do something. Maan didn't know what to do. It was obvious that Dadi expected them to do something for Valentine's Day. If he told her they already had other plans, she would want to know what those plans were. Maan had entirely forgotten about the holiday meant for lovers, so he had made no plans at all. He tried, but couldn't think of a way to refuse. He and Geet would just have to go along with Dadi's plans, if they didn't want to make her suspicious.

Feb. 14, 2011 4:30 pm

"Dadi, there's no need for you to do all this."

"Geet, there is every need. I know my grandson well. I knew he wouldn't plan anything for Valentine's Day on his own, and I knew that you weren't the kind of girl who would make demands on him. But that doesn't mean that both of you can skip celebrating your first Valentine's together."

"But, Dadi, I'm not prepared, I don't have anything to wear." Geet tried to come up with reasonable excuses, but Dadi wouldn't except any.

"Geet, I've already got a dress for you, and like I said I have someone coming to help you get ready. Actually, she should be here shortly. Now, stop arguing with me, and go take a quick shower."

Feb. 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"Dadi, I can't wear that, it has no sleeves!"

"But, Geet, this color would look so good on you. As soon as I saw a picture of this dress I knew it would be perfect on you. I even had it specially altered, so that it would fit you exactly."

"What am I supposed to wear under it, and what about my shoulder? I still have a scar."

"The dress came with a strapless bra and the back it quite high. If you wear your hair down, your scar will not be noticeable. Now, stop wasting time. You have less than a half and hour before you and Maan need to leave."

"Dadi, I'm sure that Maan doesn't want to go. Please don't force him," said Geet, and she started changing.

"Geet, I really don't care if Maan doesn't want to go. He's such a dud in the romance department, just like his grandfather, that he needs a push in order to do anything. Anyway, it will be good for him and for you to get out of the house and spend some time together. You both are probably tired of all the kabab mein haddis around here, especially the littlest one."

"Don't say that, Dadi, you know how much I love you and JD."

"I know, Geet, but I was young once too. I know how much young lovers crave to be alone. In fact, I'm surprised that you and Maan have controlled yourselves so well. Except for a few stolen kisses here and there, and the occasional intense glance, it would be hard to tell that there is anything more between you than boss and employee. That's why I decided to send you both out tonight. It's obvious that you both need some alone time."

Geet grimaced at the thought of having 'alone time' with Maan. That was the last thing she needed. It was already hard enough pretending to be normal around him, even though he had stopped kissing her, when the rest of the family was around. If they were in a romantic setting away from home, it might be impossible. How did she get herself in this fix?

Feb. 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Maan paced the floor in front of the stairway restlessly. He'd been unable to find any excuse that Dadi would except for not going out with Geet, and apparently Geet hadn't either. Left with no choice, except to tell Dadi the truth, which he was not willing to do, Maan was stuck going on a Valentine's Day date with Geet. He didn't mind being alone with her so much, it was the romance thing that bothered him. The last time he had ever done anything romantic, it was with Sameera and....No, he didn't even want to think about her.

Maan put his hand over his jacket's breast pocket nervously, and felt the small rectangular box that was there. Not wanting Dadi to think there was something wrong with their relationship, seeing as they hadn't made any special plans themselves, he had quickly ordered a bracelet to give to Geet, and had it rushed to the mansion. He hoped that the bracelet and dinner were enough to convince Dadi, because he wasn't going to do anything else.

"You're certainly looking impatient," commented Dadi as she came down the stairs. "Don't worry, Geet will be coming along in just a moment."

"I'm not impatient," denied Maan.

"Oh, really?" Dadi walked over to Maan and fixed his jacket collar. "You certainly remind me of how your grandfather acted when he was impatient, walking back and forth, back and forth. Now, Maan, I want you to be sure to behave yourself tonight. I mean, don't be too overbearing and make Geet fight with you. Now, don't give me that look, I know the two of you have your clashes, but your first date is not the place for them."

"It's not our first date."

"Technically, it is. You both see each other all the time at home, but this is the first time that you'll be going out alone somewhere. First dates are very important, so I want you to do your best to make it memorable for Geet." Dadi gave Maan a hug, and slipped something into his pocket.

Maan was about to ask her what it was, but just at that moment he glanced at the stairs and felt his breath leave his body. A vision in red was standing before him, and all he could do was stare as she slowly began to descend. Seeing his gaze on her, Geet blushed and looked down, unable to meet his eyes. When she reached the floor, she came slowly over to Maan's side, unsure what to do next. Dadi smiled at the two young people as they both eyed each other like it was the first time they had met.

"Maan, why don't you go get Geet's coat for her?" As Maan went to do that, Dadi gave Geet a hug, and said, "Have a wonderful time, dear."

"Dadi," said Geet suddenly, as she realized they were really going, "call me if you have any problems. I mean if JD gives you any problem, just call me, okay? I'll come right home."

"I will do no such thing," replied Dadi. "I can take care of JD for a few hours, and anyway, I have Nakul to help me. Now you just let Maan help you on with your coat, and go have fun."

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subnimmi26skydaffodils7pyarisahelipsruthilaila889gaberinlwgeetswtpoosan1989shanmanjushanmannehavashibvh123mishimCandy_jsrim7shree1188ramavishdancydreamerSalmankatsweetmelonneetugarg123ajoliefluffyktau9290860623gagsypp1980krishna.asmi123sonupatprerna27ammyicycoolwifey90AR_ArShicutegurl224mans22lakshmisalvadiGemmKavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanwilddevil2010alu5123angeeshNiksAngeltaannijiasharmaMaankiMariamhansasmauzmam1Ayesha_MSKnonabebuvarshrmaan13579Maaneet-Fan-Elfin-SapphireFlamesMaankigopiMadhusilver.Mrs.MSKForeverdrashtiMyAnGeLchingamingkhansangelrichu26pallavisarkarsakadafiThugAngel-BeingAppy-naamteeggeet_9713annbellMaangeetlove7swetha03rostapril12Anny90sahibasharmachiki143Diva7rockinggirl5neha512keerthi90rashgirl000mishtibSwaatiiHADmishti-eiya-Sphinxmadhu.pmlistmystique_girls-o-m-m-i-emysticangelmirnaliniCuteTommyshivangi783TishuuEscapistbobbydollteri_susantrishapmaanmishtizaqxswfunnymonkeycharlie1950alias90XAiShBaBy08Xanshimanshibabygurl10tanya_vidhrashteesrikrithiNanthini9-Deepzz-DoJinheermeherdreamy4evert-mayur-sajan-jputhNewdimeiqbals4everAnvi2009Cythereacyum321chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953jazzerette-shamima-9staroneserialsshining_moonninavimaanujaanuShimmerrsunshine94princess163gangesegb-harini-nats0101payal.gupta177ar_artcustodian75kshubhangi-BreakingDown-daisydee425sporthy_smile28Koolsmilelibra25TinkerBella-Zahra15-Krishnaluv94krati5smj1977.shruti-memorable-rupzloveubasicquestion1LuvScoobymaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-ambbihaWater.sanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyAntareskomlikaninandanjucoolshruti_luvs_msk--Saavi--shalini01esha143-pixie--Zoya-punjabi.princesmitzi11sweet scorpiomchopraaamirkhanfanliv2laugh-afsha---Nargis--namita25kooliioSahSahdivareenapop77jnawazkashishkshah10hinal_maaneetsona-rairsroopali--Ratna--vivacious_gurl6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyaShalvepreethiaShrutheSaamsTyroammu5punam2712sanum23Madhuri53VSai2008mysteriousmillidumaskhwaishfanMysticRiverKrishna_Sourav.hayaat.Donnaa

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

The picture that Dadi saw that had the dress that was perfect for Geet.Big smile

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetgagsyLoveManeetammyicycoolasmi123Ayesha_MSKNiksAngelwilddevil2010KavyaNaik123drashtiMyAnGeLnonabebushivangi783s-o-m-m-i-esrikrithiTishuuSujata77_mahi_kiran99DoJinchubzyTheBratputhmaanujaanuprincess163jazzerette-shamima-ambbihaNoorFatimameravigilisoWater.smj1977.shrutiesha143Antarespunjabi.princessweet cherrykomlikaSahSahpop77jnawaz-afsha-namita25kooliiosweet scorpiorsroopalisona-raihinal_maaneetmchopramitzi11ammu5yoga23priyavivacious_gurlMadhuri53mysteriousmillidumasMysticRiverKrishna_Sourav

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
im first im first im first. U hav me hooked on this! I cnt wait 4 their date. I wonder hw he'l control himself tonight lool. I wana knw wat daadi gave him, is it a ring to propose? Is it erm ahem protection LOL lol haha hmm wat else

wilddevil2010

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
looking forward to their first date.........cant wait......Day Dreaming.

Go to top