Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Lool dadi's way of waking up maan is funny by taking his blanked away. Loool love JD's questions to geet, bechara maan and geet had no answer for them.

Good that dadi has told her friends about geet and maan. I am sure they will fall in love soon.

Wow they kiss again. I am sure this is one of many to come😳

divareena thumbnail

Lool dadi's way of waking up maan is funny by taking his blanked away. Loool love JD's questions to geet, bechara maan and geet had no answer for them.

Good that dadi has told her friends about geet and maan. I am sure they will fall in love soon.

Wow they kiss again. I am sure this is one of many to come.☺️

SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
lol. no more kissing.πŸ˜†
Geet is such a liar. i know she loves to kiss him.πŸ˜†
beautiful update nonetheless.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loving it god does maan have only kiss as a option to get out of any mess
komlika thumbnail
Lage raho maan...........dont lie geet  πŸ˜‰
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice part. loved it.
update soon.
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Tum Kaun Ho?

A Maaneet Fan Fic

Chapter 16
Dec. 26, 2010 8:28 am Delhi

"Dev, Dev, you'll never guess what I've just been told!"

"If I'll never guess then you better just tell me." Dev looked indulgently at his wife, who had hurriedly entered their room with a smile on her face.

"Maan veerji is dating Geet!"

"What? Geet! JD's GT? That's impossible!" Dev was so shocked by Naintara's news that he made a mess out of the tie he was trying to put on. His brother and dating? It couldn't be.

"It's absolutely true," said Naintara, as she took the tie away from him and began sorting it out.

"I was speaking with JD, wishing him a merry Christmas before he went to bed, and he told me that 'Uncle is GT's boyfriend'. I thought he was just joking or some how confused, but Dadi told me that it was true."

"I can't believe it! Bro actually dating anyone, ever again, seemed like something that would only be Dadi's dream, never a reality. You know what this means, right. It means Bro has finally gotten over Sameera."

"Not only that, but the girl who made it happen is just the one to make Dadi the happiest. You know how fond Dadi is of Geet, she's practically adopted her."

As Naintara fixed her husband's tie and placed around his neck, she asked, "Do you really have to go into the office today?"

"It's just for one meeting, then I'll be back in time to have lunch with you and the children."

"Well, don't forget that your son and daughter are at home, waiting for you, not to mention your poor wife, who is going to miss her husband dreadfully." Naintara finished tying Dev's tie, but didn't remove her hands. Instead she moved them up around his neck, clasping them tightly together.

"You're going to miss me, huh?" Naintara nodded. "Well then, maybe I should give you something to miss." Dev moved his arms around Naintara's waist, and gave his wife a kiss that promised he would come back home soon to continue where they left off.

Dec. 28, 2010 5:26 pm Chicago

"Geet, do you realize how lucky you are? You're Maan Singh Khurana's girlfriend! The MSK is your boyfriend! You know, everyone is talking about how he slapped Sameera at the party, and just took you away with him. Hye! Oh, and you will not be able to believe how jealous Sasha is of you. Every time one of the customers talks about you two, her face gets red, and she looks like she's about to explode. It's too great!"

Geet tried to keep herself from grimacing as Pinky talked. Of course, she would never be able to tell Pinky the truth. The girl couldn't keep a secret to save her life, but it would have been nice to have her friend in on the situation. Geet couldn't even talk about it with Naintara, because Dadi had already gotten to her first. So, there Geet was, pretending to be the girlfriend of her millionaire boss, and the only person besides her who knew the truth of that lie was said boss. The only thing that made the situation bearable, was that once Christmas was over, they were back to their regular work and routine. Geet could almost pretend that nothing had changed, except for the times when people wanted to discuss the remarkable turn of events with her, like Pinky was doing now.

"So, tell me Geet, since you're living in the same house as your boyfriend, have you..."

"Have I what?"

"You know..."

"No, I don't know."

Pinky rolled her eyes, and then leaned over to whisper in Geet's ear. When Geet heard what Pinky was thinking, she gasped in shock.

"Pinky, how could you even suggest such a thing! Dadi and JD live here too, not to mention Maan and I aren't even married."

"But, Geet, how do you control yourself? I mean he's soooo hot, and your rooms are almost right next to each other."

"Pinky, you are impossible! When is your husband coming home? I think you're only talking like this because you miss him."

Pinky pouted and said miserably, "Not 'til next week. Stupid company! Sending my Adi away for two weeks. I hate them."

Geet consoled Pinky, and tried to get her mind off her missing husband. She asked how Pinky's father was doing, and found out that he was having a great time in his Arizona retirement community. In fact, once Adi's vacation time came around, they were going to go visit him for a few weeks. Once Pinky was sufficiently distracted, she got back to her teasing ways.

"Geet, have you told Maan how big of a crush you had on him in school?"

"Of course not! And don't you say anything to him, either." That was all Geet needed to make this nightmare worse, Maan to know how much she had fancied him ever since they had taken Chemistry together. She had spent a long time trying to repress those feelings and come to terms with the fact that nothing would ever happen between them. If he found out, Geet had no idea how he would react. Probably accuse her of trying to trap him.

"But Geet, I bet he would think it was sweet. You fell for him all those years ago, and now you two are finally together. It's like a fairy tale. You really should tell him, Geet."

"Actually, Pinky, I don't think Maan even remembers that we had Chemistry together."

"What do you mean?" came the puzzled response. "How could he not. You were lab partners."

"I know, but it was the same time that he was dating Sameera. I think maybe he's tried to forget everything about that time, and who could blame him?"

"No one, I guess."

Dec. 31, 2010 11:59 pm

"GT, why is that man talking funny?"

"He had a stroke, honey. It's hard for him to talk sometimes now, but it's nothing that you need to be concerned about."

"Oh."

Geet, JD, Dadi and Maan were all gathered around the television, watching the countdown to the new year of 2011. It was a bit of a surprise to Geet that JD was awake. He had insisted that if he fell asleep, Geet was supposed to wake him up because he wanted to see the special ball on TV. Geet promised that she would, but she was sure that he would be grumpy and too resistant to being woke up. To her surprise, he had only rubbed his eyes a little, then perked right up, asking for hot chocolate.

Now they were watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest, and JD was so fascinated with what he was seeing that he tried to stand right up in front of the television. Geet wouldn't let him, and made him come sit on the couch with her. As the countdown began and the numbers got smaller and smaller, JD began to count out loud also.

At the end of the countdown, and once the 2011 appeared on the screen, JD clapped, and said loudly, "Happy New Year! Happy New Year!"

He gave the three adults each a hug, and then looking back at the TV, he exclaimed, "Hey, those people are kissing! Dadi, why are they kissing?"

"That's what people do on New Year's Eve, especially at parties."

"That means Uncle and GT should kiss. Come on GT, give Uncle a kiss," commanded JD, in tones that eerily reminded Geet of Maan.

She looked at Maan with something like horror, as he mimicked JD, "Yes, give me a kiss, GT."

Geet shook her head no, and tried to escape, but JD and Dadi were insistent. This was exactly the kind of thing that Geet had been dreading, and was the main reason she had refused to go to any New Year's Eve party, although she had never voiced that reason aloud. Geet tried to tell Maan with her eyes to get them out of this situation, but he either didn't understand, or ignored her silent pleas. Finally, with no option left, she walked over to where he stood, and gave Maan the briefest touch of her lips as possible.

"Noooooo, that's not right," complained JD. "Do a kiss like they were doing on TV."

Maan smirked at Geet's embarrassed face, and pulled her to him, giving JD what he wanted. Geet did her best not to melt, especially since JD and Dadi were watching them, but it was very difficult. Her entire body wanted nothing more that to show him just how much his touch affected her. Some how she was able to maintain control, and eventually, pulled back from Maan, trying not to blush as both JD and Dadi clapped.

laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

I thought you might find it interesting to see what the Khurana's + Geet were watching for their New Year's Eve countdown.

Credit goes to the uploader.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH7WpcAZ2yw[/YOUTUBE]

In reality, Dick Clark actually had a stroke a few years ago, so his speech is at times slurred. It would be natural for any child to ask questions, so that is one reason that I had JD ask Geet what he did.

gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update........
do cont soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part....3rd kiss....not bad ........n that to oon JD n dadi's insistence n also b4 them......too good.....continue soon......