FF-Tum Kaun Ho? (Chapters1-23) - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
that was nice
let see now what geet do to maan
plz continue soon
Sam you are the gold digger....and geet is the gold....get it...

Maan actually said that......oh me have high hope from dadi...

awesome as always laxmi

excellent updat
cantwait for nxt  update continue soon
great update
pls update soon
awesome part. loved it.
update soon.
hey loved the update
one thing i don't understand that JD parents are really that busy with work and whatnot that they dont have time for their kid...do they realize that it is not good for the child?
Awe geets dress is so nice and haha geet enjoying herself and maan is not so he went and tried to take the smile of her face which he did gladly as geet felt miserable when boys kept coming and asking for a dance so she hid in the restroom and awe he kissed her well to show sameera who turned into a wild women when she saw it happen and hurled accusations at geet which maan replied back with a slap and ooh he just declared geet as his girlfriend and now dadi thinks that they are too anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Great update! Sameera is back in Maan's life and Maan faked that Geet is his girlfriend and Dadi is happy. Interesting! Can't wait for Geet-Maan's confrontation. Do continue soon.
What an awesome update!!! Rocking, if I may say.  It's really funny and cute how Maan gets annoyed at Geet enoying a party he is stuck in...his reaction to it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Am glad you didn't do an actual Maan-Sameera story and just had Maan find out about her plans...much better and the way he responded to it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Poor Dadi...I wonder how they'll break it to her that it's all a lie....or will they???
wow loved it so now a new love story going to start