Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh so naintara is dev's wife and JD is vicky's son....and from the convo i think vicky is no more
and if geet is taking care of JD, than meera is either dead, institutionalized, or awayy
hmmm interestingg
i really like how your story is unfolding
keep it up :)
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update....bt i fink i have 2 read it once more cz its a bit confusing right nw..........

....zahra....
sakadafi thumbnail
Your story is getting more and more interesting...am just starting to get an idea of everyone's relationship. Am excited to read more...
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deniac

reserved...me first.... yipeeee 😆

wow laxmi... now i hv started to get a hang of ur story.... so Maan and Geet are of same age...26 as of now...were lab partners and used to get along well.... Naintara n Dev are married and Vicky and Meera.... Vicky n Meera have a son named JD..... JD calls Geet GT....but what's T in GT??
Geet actually drops of JD to school n all so she does lot of personal work at Khuranas ..... hmmm...
n her character in college looks like Pinky's character today...chubby n always eating.....
Nice nice..... will wait for more chapters to unfold....

90% of what you have here is correct, but if I explain the 10% that is not correct, that will give away parts of the story that I do not want to give away. However, you have done a great job pulling out the details from the story, and you should see your conclusions confirmed as I continue to update.

Originally posted by: zahra15

nice update....bt i fink i have 2 read it once more cz its a bit confusing right nw..........

....zahra....

I think perhaps, what is confusing is the jumping back and forth between different dates? This story is not a linear story, well at least not the way I intend to tell it. Pay very close attention to the years, that should help you keep track of where you are in the story. Parts that have dates before 2010 can be thought like flash backs, and parts that are 2010 or later would be like the present. I think that I will go back through the updates and change the dating format to make them stand out more. Most updates will not have this much going back and forth.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: laxmi2010

Oh? By what?

Me too.
GT - why does JD call Geet GT.
JD..is it Junior something for Vicky n Meera' son.
Or did Sam get preg...just throwing it out der.

😍 I wish all the confusions clear up.
Its just the 2005 to 2010 switching back n forth confuses me.

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update......................loads of confusion i think i am missing out somewhere...........who is jd and how is he related to maan.................did maan hv any other bitter past other than sam........................
scorpiobhavika thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it might be silly to ask ...but you've ended nckua ?
i know it was already part 100 and there was no precap ..but the last part was just like another part waiting to be continued and also after the update you only explained dhiren's drawing and not a single mention of the ff ending...only when i got three consecutive pms for tum kaun ho? i realized that you will never update that now
actually now im getting it, they had the fourth child, geet's parents came back and all is well, so it has ended indeed.. pretty smooth it was 
hey but what about vicky and meera , probably you should have given an epilogue :)
oh and also i saw someone asking you to add her into the pm list on the last page ..so i was a bit unsure n decided to rather ask you here 
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..awsome one !!!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Let me guess....somewhere along the way have Geet and Maan gotten married too.,..there is no other reason for Vicky's son to call Geet Tayee...I am assuming the T in GT stands for tayee.....interesting.....Geet has always carried a torch for Maan...doubly interesting!!!

This story is much too complicated- Every time you post a part I have to go back and read the other parts too just to  make sure I caught everything.

Interesting update....Cant wait for the next part!

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lil lil stry im getting
Looks lik Maaneet knew themselves frm before
Geet cared for hism 1st also n now also
Liked cute talks of JD
NT is sweet her
Update soon