Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Symbolism : Prayer (Page 3)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Shruthi4GHSP]@nandinivarma1,

That even I once mentioned commenting on some post that may be DD doesn't like showing bump. So they had planned not to show the bump till the baby is born as the it's just a serial pregnancy  must not be represented by the bump necessarily. But I never think that they will opt for MC for that sake.

My fear is, as Geet is a story of a gals fight, may be the original script does end with the main protagonist (Geet) dying giving birth to the baby, for which she fought against the whole world. And I fear if they go with original track. Also the initial promos (where ppl wanted to keep Geets name to their baby) depicted that Geet had sacrificed a lot.

Wat I feel is story will not be changed according to the actors wish, may be only the dressing and so may change such as not showing the bump. 

All I wish and can be possible is  they change the story to give us the happy happy things.. only on the basis of popularity of this jodi, on which they can continue the serial for one or more year/s..Smile

[/QUOTE

shruthi, 
dont think that i am against the baby or something....but going by the way the track is going, i think they r heading towards a MC...they will make things so difficult for us that we will choose geet over baby, just like maan....there r many actors who dont like to portray the role of mothers, have u not seen the actors changing post leap....take any serial, post leap after the baby, the actors r replaced...some just dont want to act as mothers...so even though i just love the baby(it will be a girl, and her name will be khushi, acco to me) i think we will have to forgo the baby...i think a MC track is coming....they tried thro all the villains to drop off the baby, now it is the doc's turn....

while on it, how many of us given a choice will choose the baby over the mother in such situations???imagine somebody from our family, our daughter, our sister, anybody...suppose the doc says choose bet baby and mother, who will u choose, the mother of course, our argument being that another baby can be born out of the mother....so i think we have to think about it practically and choose geet over baby...this i have felt for a long time, even before the wedding, that this MC track is coming up...so let us just wait and watch....and hope...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@ nandinivarma1,

Hmmmmm... Lets be +be... and hope for the best.. 

Now we shall enjoy the cute romance of MaaneetBlushingBlushing Day Dreamingand keep aside all the -ve things on the way.. Smile
love4maaneet Senior Member
love4maaneet
love4maaneet

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i also thought the same thing when i saw that scene..i m also little worried...hope for the best..(finger crossed)
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@chandnisaha,

Keep up the hope.. Smile
minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
another shocker on forums nw! All going in a diffrent way! Hope u guys read that:
www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8699-maan-and-geet-have-a-troubled-start-to-married-life.htm
pratzjstme Senior Member
pratzjstme
pratzjstme

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i agree 4 wt u say.. after reading 2day's post on TB i'm afraid & as u said v dnt want baby at da cost of geet.. v dnt want it at da cost of maan't saddness..
Fingers crossed & pray dat nothing werid bad disappointing 7 hurting as it is being said happens.........................
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@ silkyarora,

shocker indeed... Stern Smilequite an interesting track.. Waiting now..
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@pratzjstme,

Yes dear.. fingers crossed... nothing with the cost of our Maaneet's happiness.. 

Go to top