India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Symbolism : Prayer (Page 2)

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@Shruthi4GHSP thanks for agreein! Geet cv's hv alwz given unexpectd results to its fans

Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
@shahiameera,

Yes dear.. Scene itself meant to get the weird thoughts.. Confused Lets hope no such things going to happen and we can enjoy our maaneet moments Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetie

Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@silkyarora,

You can call me Shruthi.. Smile
minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
k shruthi! U cn cal me silky!
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
right from the start of this pregnancy track, when the forum was full of talks about geet not showing any baby bumps, at that time itself, i had written in this forum on this...in the tv industry many young actors dont like to show them being pregnant, nor do they like to play mothers...in their own way they r correct....they have just started their career, why would they want to brand themselves as mothers....at that time there was an interview with DD and the reported asked DD about her flat stomach and why no baby bump is not shown in the show...and it was reported that DD got angry over this etc...at that time itself i had commented on this MC track...and the fact that even upto this stage of pregnancy no bump is shown is evidence to this...she does not want to be shown as pregnant...so i knew deep down in me that the MC is going to happen for sure...and the moment the cvs touched that aspect, the MC aspect i mean, hue and cry in both forum and fb and fans and utube and everywhere...so the cvs know that unless some drastic step is taken this MC track is not going to go down well with the fans...so now this is their dhamki...either geet or the baby...and they r sure, just like maan, all of us will opt for geet...so hence all this scenes, to prepare us that we will have to sacrifice either one of them, either geet or the baby...and though we have all come to love the baby as our own, for the sake of geet the fans will now accept the MC track.....otherwise they need not bring all these doc and maan scenes, senti waada scenes etc....and making the strong maan singh khurana helpless....it is a catch 22 situation for him...he opts for geet, it will be as if bcoz it is somebody's baby, he opts for baby, he looses his life's happiness....so by showing all this the cvs r just preparing us for the MC track...and i cant say they r wrong either...they have to take the story forward...let them do it in their own way...
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@nandinivarma1,

That even I once mentioned commenting on some post that may be DD doesn't like showing bump. So they had planned not to show the bump till the baby is born as the it's just a serial pregnancy  must not be represented by the bump necessarily. But I never think that they will opt for MC for that sake.

My fear is, as Geet is a story of a gals fight, may be the original script does end with the main protagonist (Geet) dying giving birth to the baby, for which she fought against the whole world. And I fear if they go with original track. Also the initial promos (where ppl wanted to keep Geets name to their baby) depicted that Geet had sacrificed a lot.

Wat I feel is story will not be changed according to the actors wish, may be only the dressing and so may change such as not showing the bump. 

All I wish and can be possible is  they change the story to give us the happy happy things.. only on the basis of popularity of this jodi, on which they can continue the serial for one or more year/s..Smile

Edited by Shruthi4GHSP - 25 January 2011 at 12:13am
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
guys plz stop making such negative posts,mannnnn geet prayed to stay wid her maan forever and die in his arms only now forever can be taken to be as janam janm kely ,do u think the base ov the popularity ov this show wud be ruined ,and just to keep tat baby DEV'S baby im sorry baut tats wat i think so ,they are gonna kill geet ,maan ki geet plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if baby is to be saved at the cost ov geet's life i wud want the baby to die sorry for being harsh ,but its a show cant run widout the leads ok think pratically ,even if maan opts for the baby how cud it survive widout the mother eventually the baby will also die so it means keeping the baby alive and eventually losing both the mother and the baby.
so instead ov getting senti for tat dev's child think bout MAANEET they are made for each other bound to live together ,a marriage made in the heavens,created by GOD they cant be and shudnt be seperated tat too for an unborn child ,the show will suck wid its geet FOR HEAVEN'S sake let this baby die
im so sorry for bieng tat mean but think ov it practically do u all want geet to die..................Shocked
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@ untamedtigress,

Chillax dear.. Smile Even I dont want Geet to die.. If have to choose one Even I would deffo go with Geet.. 

But we will hope to see both geet and baby fine..

The main intension I made this post is I got confused and also in this forum many like the baby (even I).. so just wanted to know if any situation arises like that wat would be we supporting..Smile

As I said in my previous comment 

My fear is, as Geet is a story of a gals fight, may be the original script does end with the main protagonist (Geet) dying giving birth to the baby, for which she fought against the whole world. And I fear if they go with original track. Also the initial promos (where ppl wanted to keep Geets name to their baby) depicted that Geet had sacrificed a lot.

But I truly wish reaching this stage where Maan n Geet have emerged as an epic jodi, they forget the original idea and flow the track with popularity basis and Show all happy happy things.. Smile

and of course Maaneet sweet moments.. BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

Go to top