Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Symbolism : Prayer

Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Am little worried now.Unhappy

Let me share wat I felt seeing todays Epi.

First of all I just loved Maaneet moments today.. HeartDay Dreaming
GC and DD roked with their expressions Star

But but but....

If you carefully watch that hand print rasam( couldn't get the nameLOL), after the rasam Geet prays to her Babaji, thanking for all the happiness and asking for Maans company till her last breath and to die in Maans arms.. Ouch and Maan prays to God, to give all those Geet asked for.. Ouch

She could have asked for janam janam ka saath or something positive.. the prayer part made me worried as now Maan is bound to choose the baby over Geet according to his promise, and any critical situation arises Maan going to choose the baby.. Ermm

after reading one of the posts here today about the symbolism of apple it made me to think more.. Ermm as apple has been taken as a symbol of death there.
<<http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599716>>
though there it is concerned on the baby am thinking other way. May be it's Geet as the baby has a protection of Maan's vaada.. Unhappy

After all these thoughts, one question to ma fella Maaneetians..

I know we love the baby as it's an important part of the story but..
Do we want the baby at the cost of Geet's life?

Wats ur vote on? I know all we wish for is both Geet and the baby to be safe ( and of course Maan - nothing should happen to him too Smile )
but if we had to (had to) make a choice ???OuchErmm

All I can do is now.. sit back and enjoy the show.. frankly am loving the track as we get some suspense and excitement and Maaneet moments more romantic... Day Dreaming but still while thinking these things cross ma mind.. so though of sharing..Smile

Comments are always welcomeThumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah320hadahNandita5pratzjstmesuprialove4maaneetabina03iMadzbangaloresminnie_tweetieblackb28

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hi I too have expressed the same thoughts in another post. The same thing crossed my mind too. Hope we r mistaken and the CVs have no such plans ahead. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@nanny25,

I hope too.. Smile Hoping for the best....Thumbs Up
supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Hi shruti,
ur post echoes my thoughts...it was such a beautiful episode, something which was very long awaited n dadi made it xtra special with her new age traditions....the imprints, the apple...

but like u n other maneetians, i too felt restless and was actually wondering if it was required to bring in the word death , that too in her first prayer after entering the house as a bahu on this auspicious day? generally, new beides pray for togetherness n happiness n well being but y did geet think of death?? as abt the baby, the CVs seems to have gone bonkers...they forget n remember the baby as n when they wish....cant they do something to save both n show some good times ahead after all the sadness that geet has gone thru to see this day??

lets hope these r just our fears n good times await maneet as we all wish!!
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
supria,

Very well said.
Yes.. I too wish these are all just our fears.. and we get to see both Geet and baby safe if such a situations arises.
The prayer scene  though beautifully portrayed, deffo sent a chill to our nerves.Ermm

Lets be +ve anyways.. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yes v need to b positive enuf to this! CV's have always given us sumthn diffrnt frm what their audience hv thought!
Lets hope v hv sumthn bttr, nd hope it keeps the maaneet track more interesting!
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@silkyarora,

Yess.. I agreeee.. Approve
shahiameera Groupbie
shahiameera
shahiameera

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i too think that smthing fishy is going to happn .why i dont know but i have a weird thought . Unhappy  lets all hope for the best

Go to top