Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

HT: I have been cheated - Krishna on JDJ (Page 3)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

Ha ha ha... thank you for sharing! But beware! Some here do not like the media and the freedom of speech. They will attack the media by saying this is all hoax and Krushna must not have said all this.

While I do understand  that it is retard to not trust media, I also respect the opinions of retards. After all they are also entitled.
you should stop callin retard ... obsessed .. assylum needed etc etc to ppl who dont share the same thoughts as you

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...it's a reality TV show with people's votes and judges input and *gasp* the Channel has input too? (I'm being sarcastic here)

I've learned a long time ago that nothing is fair especially when it comes to reality and Channels wanting ratings.  Most of these voting reality shows are rigged in some form or fashion.

I feel bad for Krishna but I think it was pretty obvious what went down and even let's say it didn't happen the way he said...one can definitely see why he thought that way.

In any case, with the media and interviews like this sometimes things get blown way out of proportion and is made to sound even worse than it is.  He can be upset but to start yelling at the Channel that you've worked with for 4 years isn't exactly smart either Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

Originally posted by ekta_salman

[QUOTE=TheUltimate]

Ha ha ha... thank you for sharing! But beware! Some here do not like the media and the freedom of speech. They will attack the media by saying this is all hoax and Krushna must not have said all this.

While I do understand  that it is retard to not trust media, I also respect the opinions of retards. After all they are also entitled.
you should stop callin retard ... obsessed .. assylum needed etc etc to ppl who dont share the same thoughts as you

Sure and you should let go your fixation towards me, deal?
[/QUOTE
hahahha when ur insults stops then automatically the fixation will stopWink
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Logically thinking, it is pretty simple that there are two truths:

1. Krushna did say all this.
2. Media printed it as-is.

It is of course up to one's intelligence level to think what is reasonable and what is not. Blaming the media goes on to show the idiocy of a person.
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
meh. suck it up and forget it krishna. this is how the television industry is, it's not like you were planning to get launched into so you think you can dance through JDJ, were you? if you were naive enough to believe that it's going to be fair game then fella, you need a reality check. 

while I do think that he should have been brought back, what's with the whole 'running to the media like a spoilt child' routine? =\

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with Krushna. If he gets a standing ovation from the public, then it obviously proves something. I also watched the dances and I did think that Krushna was better than Ankita. If they had to take back 2 people then it should have been Yana and Krushna no doubt.
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Yana truly deserve to come in Wild Card... I agree that Krushna is more deserving then Ankita!!!! Just because of Voting bank, they choose Ankita over Krushna!!!! But Krushna should not accuse the judges in Media!!! This behavior will create bad impression of Krushna in industry 
-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
wow..his wife and him are a joke..get a life please..go to someone tht actually cares

Go to top