Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 70)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever



heheheh yaaaa i reply fast fats i guess m famous for dat unlike muffin hehehehe anyways oh wowww UVA niceeeee i also wished i could go der bt me in GMU its a goood uni anyways oh wowwwww NJ lyk muffin niceeeeee my mom's frnd live der i have been der i like dat place many indians der


aww my aunt went to GMU....but that was like ten years ago ROFL sigh yeah uva was nice oh wells. who caresLOLLOL sigh new jersey is straight up the place every indian knows about...oak tree road is the classic brown place to be. sigh. sterotypes galore. lol i reply fast too, you see i really don't do much else with my life ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieeJanuableSanu

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Joined: 24 November 2008
Posts: 6573

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@anu
me watch it wen i get back home... maybe next weekend i'll go...

@ansah
lol... u wanted to be in hostel?? i would swap with u anytime..hehe.. but am in hostel only 4 some 3-4 months... by then my course will be completed and my 4yr hostel life will come to an end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 7593

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
sorry my FF crazies.........
i gotta go now...quite late here....feeling sleepy...
will catch u all later....
love ya..
take care..
bye..
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 154000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever



heheheh yaaaa i reply fast fats i guess m famous for dat unlike muffin hehehehe anyways oh wowww UVA niceeeee i also wished i could go der bt me in GMU its a goood uni anyways oh wowwwww NJ lyk muffin niceeeeee my mom's frnd live der i have been der i like dat place many indians der


aww my aunt went to GMU....but that was like ten years ago ROFL sigh yeah uva was nice oh wells. who caresLOLLOL sigh new jersey is straight up the place every indian knows about...oak tree road is the classic brown place to be. sigh. sterotypes galore. lol i reply fast too, you see i really don't do much else with my life ROFL
hehehehehe exactly me tooooo i dont have a life tooo lol always in chat clubs or chatting in FB hehehehehe seriosly ufff bt i lyk it wen no classes n studies done i come in IF only lol hehehehe
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

@anu
me watch it wen i get back home... maybe next weekend i'll go...

@ansah
lol... u wanted to be in hostel?? i would swap with u anytime..hehe.. but am in hostel only 4 some 3-4 months... by then my course will be completed and my 4yr hostel life will come to an end...
 
 
Awww..is it that torturous....4 years long time...
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 154000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

@anu
me watch it wen i get back home... maybe next weekend i'll go...

@ansah
lol... u wanted to be in hostel?? i would swap with u anytime..hehe.. but am in hostel only 4 some 3-4 months... by then my course will be completed and my 4yr hostel life will come to an end...
awwwwww omgggggggggggggggggg how do u manage without watching geet i would die if i dont see one day
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Joined: 07 March 2009
Posts: 9735

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

hehehehehe exactly me tooooo i dont have a life tooo lol always in chat clubs or chatting in FB hehehehehe seriosly ufff bt i lyk it wen no classes n studies done i come in IF only lol hehehehe


lolol i spend too much time online...i even catch up with my tv shows online as well ROFL sigh fb and IF are so damn addicting. too bad i don't have any way of getting rid of this addiction ROFL

can anyone recommend any good stories for moi to read? cause i get tons and tons and tons of pms and yeah, i'm too lazy to go through and read all of them....dont have that kind of time you see ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Joined: 24 November 2008
Posts: 6573

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@ansah
well not that torturous and all... i mean ya its a torture wen u hav to wait for weeks to see ur fav show... and im soo homesick... lol and i dont like the food here... otherwise its fun.. i will certainly miss the hostel once i leave the place...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEW Maaneet FF~ LOVE-KNOT~ UPDTPart20page 97 09/24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125

Author: hapinezz13   Replies: 993   Views: 255359

hapinezz13 993 255359 2 days ago by kabslocks
Maaneet ff...Ishq Hua....thread #1..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: swthrtdevisha   Replies: 1194   Views: 352733

swthrtdevisha 1194 352733 04 September 2013 at 9:04pm by priyal12
FF*Simply love*(Maaneet) completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 1040   Views: 211927

naddiya26 1040 211927 28 November 2012 at 6:37am by vandana73
|Jalwa| MN FF Chp17 P122 22/8/2010

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1030   Views: 54600

safeplacetoland 1030 54600 18 April 2011 at 11:33pm by Bhawna_arti
Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83

Author: crazy4lyf   Replies: 656   Views: 171704

crazy4lyf 656 171704 21 March 2011 at 1:23am by savie_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index