Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 69)

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i did saw muffin bt wats da prob dear atleast ppl knw naaa dat its maneet thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieeSahSah

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
heyy bhagwan

i think there should be a muffin complaining clubLOL
costcoainaji, everyone is throwing comments at me so i was replying together instead of simply quoting and then going back 2 pagesLOLLOL
you couldn't have said it better....browntown centralROFL

okay guys gtg now....watch geet and then log off cuz there is soo much work to do *pouts*
if my classes are cancelled, i will come again laterLOLWink
if not, i will straight away come in evening after classes lol

love ya all!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee..Naina..SahSahSanzMonaya4ever

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

awwww y cant u seee it dear

because im in hostel...Dead  no tv and my connection is too slow to see it on youtubeAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieeSahSahSanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Originally posted by Naina2127

omg I love how you reply so quickly...unlike muffinji there who takes about a century and a half to read and reply ROFL and wowo virginia! I love va....i really wanted to go to uva and then realized i have no shot in hell of getting in considering i'm out of state....=/ but i applied anyways. fell in love with charlottesville, ya seeLOLLOL my cousins live there as well...in...hmm northern VA so I visit often....

oh i forgot haha I live in NJ...browntown central ROFL
heheheh yaaaa i reply fast fats i guess m famous for dat unlike muffin hehehehe anyways oh wowww UVA niceeeee i also wished i could go der bt me in GMU its a goood uni anyways oh wowwwww NJ lyk muffin niceeeeee my mom's frnd live der i have been der i like dat place many indians der

saumiee..Naina..SahSah

SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

because im in hostel...Dead  no tv and my connection is too slow to see it on youtubeAngry
awwwwwwwwwwwwww damn pooor u den how do u wathc all da epi dear do u wathc in nite n all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieeSahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

Awww poor u.....well i always wanted to go to hostel...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

@costcoaina

SHUT UP!!!!Shocked.....you are from NJ?....no FREAKING WAYYY....pm me where okay rapido!!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is sooo excitingLOL
nah, see if i wrote, then more than comments, i would see people throwing andas and puking at my stories....plus, its wayy too much fun pestering you guys than actually doing some work myself!Wink
yayyyyyyyyy y you will update?....i think i might just cry tears of joyLOL.....yayyy you are a senior?....which college are you planning to go?....wouldn't it be cool if you came to the same one as me?Shocked......see, another one of our twin traits....i am EPIC lazy as well....hence, i procrastinate all day and then wake up at 3am to do hwLOL

same here dudeLOL.....i had religious commitments...*cough diwali, holi, dushera cough*ROFL.....oh but u know my best and most fav plan....purposely trip just so i can go to nurse's office and then chillax and take a nap there while i miss my classesROFL

P.S. beware.....i will be advertising your ffs like crazy here so when you get more people bugging u to update, you can happily NOT blame me!!WinkLOL

hehehe this is so exciting! I'll send you the PM asap!  lolol and I'm sure you're capable of writing...just epicly lazy as well ROFL  and hehe college! right, -_- nightmare come true. i think i'm going to end up going to the college everyone else aroud here goes to just cause i'm probs going to get money there and whatnot....i used to have dreams ....lolol but they went down the drain immediately after this second quarter where I hit like the depths of laziness and yeah screwed school over on epic levels ROFL
  and lol we are truly twins! I do that tooo! procrastinate all day on things such as IF and then it hits me how lazy I am and then im like OHCRAP and decide to work ROFL

lolol every indian holiday that comes by is a religious commitment during which i just HAVE to miss school cause you know, obviously, nothing is going t happen without me there heheh.....OMG i did that too! it's always right before my gym block...oh stomach cramps, female problems you see, and nicely sleep for an hour and a half  LOLLOL we are badasses to the brink man. LOL

and uff i'm flattered that you would advertise my stories here...so thanks for that! but. more people to pester me?! haha maybe then I'll get off my lazy butt to update ROFL

Edited by Naina2127 - 26 January 2011 at 9:39am

saumieeSahSahSanzMonaya4ever

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
oh dear i'm sooo sorry for disappearing....was watching geet....
thnk u sooooooooo much for ur wishesHug....yippee...i'm a goldie...& yes i changed my color....wooohooo...Dancing
& yes lena....u & me both r 16....yay...!!Embarrassed

@CP..
talking to u after long tym....& u not here....
hope to talk to u soon......
& u better comment soon.....& u'll get special dandas from me...!!

.Lina.SahSahSanzMonaya4ever

Go to top