Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 67)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

@costcoaina

finally you repliedLOL
omgg you are in HS?.... wayy to make me feel like an oldie *pouts*
haha we are such twins....i heart lovee snow as well (screw classes haha)....lol tell me aboout it....actually i got a major quiz today thats why i don't want classesLOLLOL.....so you guys got off today?....my bro has early dismissal too lol...sooo freaking jealous!
ohh ya bulldozer is pretty famous hereLOL....ask any writer haha....pweez pwetty pwetty pweez atleast one even mini one?....even the coffee one is fine? *muffin holds hands and pouts hopefully*

P.S. don't you love moi? *pouts*

DUDE! You really are my twin! you live in NJ?! ME tooo! and yes I'm in high school haha and noo you're definitely not an oldie. Wink but you're sad, and i'm sadder. you don't want classes cause of a quiz, i skipped school cause I didn't finish my homework ROFL but omg! my school has early dismissal as well! which is another reason i'm kicking myself for not going to schoool.....uff. you know what would actually make us twins?! um if you write as well! So i thinkkk you should WRITE! instead of hammering all of us to do that LOL  and gosh, the emotional blackmail. *uff covering my face to shield myself* but lol um i think i'm going to finish waiting for you this weekend. i just want to be done and another pending one. and then i'm taking an epic break....i'll be a second semester senior, ya seeLOLLOL and then i'll continue writing againBig smile

I'm so lazy. It should be a crime. I'm serious ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinSahSah

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Naina2127

omg lucky! 5-10! we only have 4-8.....and don't laugh, 10 is more than 8...and I would love 10 inches of snow. LOLLOL but me too! I skipped school as well....but not cause of snow....cause I didn't finish homework ROFL
hehehehee u skipping coz u didnt do HW lol who cares abt HW lol seriosly kinda waste of tym naaa HW hehehe n yaaaa 10 inches are more thna 8 ehehhee dat 2 inches can lead us to have no schoool lol

haha I know stupid of me but what to do...another excuse to skip school ROFLROFL i hate it so much, you seeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinSahSahSanzMonaya4ever

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@CP

yayyyyyyyyyyyy CONGO SHONGO partnerParty
you are a goldie!!....yayyyyyyyyyyy welcome...now you are with me yayyyyyyyyyyy
sorry i don't got cool emoticons like you but is my excitement enough?LOL
i think you are watching geet right now....sooo jealous again lol...i gotta wait till links download *pouts*

@ansah and costcoaina

OMGGGGGGG i lovee kavi tooDay Dreaming
his british accent *hayee main marjawa*
ya, i am a big time sucker for british accentsEmbarrassed

same here costcoaina....so we both can suffer from non-msk period togetherLOL and go eat muffins in costcoLOLLOL....though idk if i like that cuz thats like eating myself?Confused
omggg dude....i used to do the same thing when i didn't have my hw doneLOL.....we had this 8 chap test in bio so i arrived to school right when that period ended cuz u knw, i had a doc's appointmentWinkLOL.....omgg i am getting 6-10 and my classes are still not cancelled.....please bhagwanji, ek aur chutti de do!!!LOL

saumiee..Naina..SahSah

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
lol sorry i disappeared.my lappy got shutdown unexpectedly.. so anyone watching geet now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinSahSah

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

haha I know stupid of me but what to do...another excuse to skip school ROFLROFL i hate it so much, you seeLOL
hehehehehe yaaaa i knw ur feeling i was same wen i was in schoool lol always tried to skip bt unfortunately couldnt hehehe

macho_muffin..Naina..SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@ Choco - Hey is just so yummmmy....can resist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

@ansah and costcoaina

OMGGGGGGG i lovee kavi tooDay Dreaming
his british accent *hayee main marjawa*
ya, i am a big time sucker for british accentsEmbarrassed

same here costcoaina....so we both can suffer from non-msk period togetherLOL and go eat muffins in costcoLOLLOL....though idk if i like that cuz thats like eating myself?Confused
omggg dude....i used to do the same thing when i didn't have my hw doneLOL.....we had this 8 chap test in bio so i arrived to school right when that period ended cuz u knw, i had a doc's appointmentWinkLOL.....omgg i am getting 6-10 and my classes are still not cancelled.....please bhagwanji, ek aur chutti de do!!!LOL

dude. it's like a known fact that all indian guys with a british accent are hot. it's their accent! omg!Embarrassed *drooooooool* gosh, all the guys i know are boredom times infinity. LOL but yeah kavi has an account on IF and there's like a chat club dedicated to him and he even visits there sometimes...how awesome is that?!

lolol eat muffins at costco! what's g000d. drowning our misery in muffins, not ice cream like normal peopleLOL but loolol dude! it's crazy how many *ahem* doctor's appointments I have been to since the beginning of the year...ohoh and religious excuses...."oh i had a religious commitment" right, religious commitment, my foot ROFL  lolo we're pathetic....we never have enough days off lolol my mom is always yelling at me...she hates that when I'm at home I just laze around and do nothingLOL

macho_muffin

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

hehehehehe yaaaa i knw ur feeling i was same wen i was in schoool lol always tried to skip bt unfortunately couldnt hehehe

lolol i don't think no one wants to go to schoolLOLLOL sigh do you think you're going to have classes tomorrow?  in that crazy snowy weather...it's supposed to be heavy snow tonight...idk where you live but i'm assuming around NJ so yeahLOLLOL

SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top