Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 124)

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

@ Naina nm u? Approve

haha we just had a ton of snow come in so a day off today and a delayed opening tomorrow, so i'm kind of happyLOLLOL

other than that. i should be studying for midterms. but I'm on IFConfused
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by ani442

Hi everyoneSmile.I just love Maaneet ffs and follow many. We have some really amazing writers at Geet forum. I am not able to comment much as I mostly access IF through my mobile,which doesnt allow me to like or comment.I am trying to change that and hopefully would be more active.

I needed a little help. I had come across a FF on Maaneet,where Geet was a architecture student assisting her uncle, and Maan was the owner of KC as in serial. He approved a plan made by Geet for her uncle's company and then Geet had to join KC to work on that plan. I really liked this FF but sadly lost all track. I dont remember the name of FF,nor its writer. So I thought what better place to ask than a place filled with crazy ff readersLOL.  If anyone has read this FF,plz give me its name or link. Thanks in advanceSmile.
heyyy
awww welcomeHug
omggg i think i know what you are takling about....i will pm you as soon as i find the link okayLOL....though, it might be a little late cuz i will be in college but will def give it to you by tonight!Embarrassed....unless, someone else can do the shubh kaam as well lol

Thanks for such a sweet welcome.Embarrassed Take your time dear,there is no hurry. Must say it is avery nice thread you have started. Will try to visit more oftenSmile
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina2127

@ Naina nm u? Approve

haha we just had a ton of snow come in so a day off today and a delayed opening tomorrow, so i'm kind of happyLOLLOL

other than that. i should be studying for midterms. but I'm on IFConfused

ROFL! LOL Same haal here babe! But I had my exams already and I have three days off so I am chill for now!!

SNOW! Is it cold? Its cold here!

But yeah, GOOD LUCK! Wink

haha thank you! and ahh luckyy. already done with that crap and  days off?! sigh. but yees! it's cold her. luckily though, i love, like absolutely love, the cold and snow and stuff so this is really nice. summer gets to me. cause it's all stifling hot and allDead

hehe and im watching old episodes of the office. man, steve carell :)
-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BadGirlKiss

Originally posted by ani442

Hi everyoneSmile.I just love Maaneet ffs and follow many. We have some really amazing writers at Geet forum. I am not able to comment much as I mostly access IF through my mobile,which doesnt allow me to like or comment.I am trying to change that and hopefully would be more active.

I needed a little help. I had come across a FF on Maaneet,where Geet was a architecture student assisting her uncle, and Maan was the owner of KC as in serial. He approved a plan made by Geet for her uncle's company and then Geet had to join KC to work on that plan. I really liked this FF but sadly lost all track. I dont remember the name of FF,nor its writer. So I thought what better place to ask than a place filled with crazy ff readersLOL. If anyone has read this FF,plz give me its name or link. Thanks in advanceSmile.

R u sure it's her uncle? BCs I know a story where Rahul And Geet works together and later on she joins maan.... Tell me if thats correct. I read mostly all the Ff. Lol never came cross that. If I am wrong do help me out. :D

Yes dear I am quite sure,it is her uncle. I would give a little more details.Geet was initially hesitant to join KC but then Maan threatened he would take away the project{how typical of himLOL). Geet agreed as her uncle needed the contract badly. She also continued her college. I remember one sequence where Maan was noticing Geet's hair clip,and then mentally chides himself for noticing a women's hair endornmentsLOLLOL. You read mostly all the ffs,so take this as a challengeEvil Smile. Which is the  FF u r talking about ? I dont mind reading that tooLOL.
LOL
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@ ani442- its "contact" by khushi_4ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

Go to top