Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 123)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
by i am off
xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissmacho_muffin..Naina..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
HAHA YEs! Brown parents! dude im seriosuly just considering going there if i give up on the entire idea of studying here and whatnotLOLLOL uff a few kids in my school already applied and got in and are considering going there..i was like wooah.  but i heard that a lot of kids there do drugs and whatnot.....not that people don't here as well...but like you know, i didn't expect that there. o.O

and omg! me toooo! i watch allll tv shows...but do you watch maryada? thats my faveorite one....i love the damn couple. *droooool*
[/QUOTE]
okay i will go to sleep after i reply to this commmentLOL
ohh you, addicting persona, you!!!LOL
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....mujhe chod ke mat jaLOL....actualy, i m gonna see how i do on mcats...my friend said u can still transfer there after 2 yrs, so like in ur junior yr if u have 80 credits or so....so i m planning to give mcats this summer....i know its early but still, just to see where i standLOL....so there's a lot of options dude even if we don't do good in mcatsWink.....omggg you maryada freak....lol i know the story but see, i need a HAWTTILICIOUS couple to get hooked on to something....no offense cnLOL....i am just a retardo like that but ya, my other friend loves it too....have to hear her bak bak about itLOL
but i saw u loved AK as well *hayeeeeee* those good ol days
and i watch all zee ones too lol....did u watch sony's BHPH?
okay, gng for my nap now....will read ur comment when i come back around 10:15ish....yup, night classes are hell grrrrr
chaooo cn
love ya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@  ansah
we'll there is no denying that old team knew magic. Day Dreamingi've nothing against this team,watch the show regularly for maaneet but somehow the old one's dealt with maan's agrressionOuch & his romantic side Heartvery delicately. i think there was a very cool balance that they maintained. always at the verge of tipping over and yet nothing tipped over.  always kept me at the edge. longing for more.

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hiiiii koi hai Kya yaha
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
@ BadGirlKiss oh srry for rplyin late.i didn't c u'r reply earlier. from the looks of it ,
it seems me n u agree on almost all ffs & writers. "teenage despo luv story"ROFLROFLROFL but u know what , i actually luv that stuff. have u seen a silly movie "it's a boy girl thing" ? there is probably nothin worth watching in it but i've seen it shooo many timesD'oh. i enjoy that coming of age topic.
i can read anything as long as it's well constructed. if the thought process is same from first chapter to last,,,i'm sold.Thumbs Up...just one condition...the ending has to be good ..no not good rather happy. me like happy endings.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@ Naina2127 is sales u'r thing? u'll b awesome in businessThumbs Up. coz i'm sold on maryada...thanx to u'r motivational powers.
i'm glad if u used a snow day. u were glued to net till morningOuch...just imagine what wud have happened if u didn't get a snow day and had to go to school.Wacko
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

okay i will go to sleep after i reply to this commmentLOL
ohh you, addicting persona, you!!!LOL
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....mujhe chod ke mat jaLOL....actualy, i m gonna see how i do on mcats...my friend said u can still transfer there after 2 yrs, so like in ur junior yr if u have 80 credits or so....so i m planning to give mcats this summer....i know its early but still, just to see where i standLOL....so there's a lot of options dude even if we don't do good in mcatsWink.....omggg you maryada freak....lol i know the story but see, i need a HAWTTILICIOUS couple to get hooked on to something....no offense cnLOL....i am just a retardo like that but ya, my other friend loves it too....have to hear her bak bak about itLOL
but i saw u loved AK as well *hayeeeeee* those good ol days
and i watch all zee ones too lol....did u watch sony's BHPH?
okay, gng for my nap now....will read ur comment when i come back around 10:15ish....yup, night classes are hell grrrrr
chaooo cn
love ya!

hehe i love sleep! AND I LOVE NJ! Delayed opening tomorrow! how exciting is my life?! does your brother have one too?
and haha dont worry...ill follow  you to manipal...it's not like you'll get admission here ROFLROFL jk. i love you...you'll get in everywhere you apply! but yeah i think that's the most practical option...seeing how it'll go and then applying if you don't do so hot here...makes sense....
Maryada is the awesomest show ever. hands down eyes closed. and adita-priya are freaking hot as hell. don't you dare say anything against them LOL and i love the four stories and anyways thats my number like 1,2, and 3 show.
and AK<3 omfg i never watched them on tv... fell in love with them after reding FFs on them...and then i caught up with that show....angad kripa are the best couple to ever exist in my opinon.  and nope i dont watch BHPH. But I'm going to watch khottey sikkey or whatever starting tomorrow because YRF usually comes out with good shows [ehem rshta.com]
k see you'll see my awesome comment :) byee!
Cheers!
~Naina

@Liz: Hi :) What's up?

Go to top