Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 122)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
okay, nevermind, i take my di backROFL
i am 18 tooLOLLOL
haila, how does that make sense though?
how can you already enter med school?....wow i am soo confused now by the British system!LOL
[/QUOTE]

idk! we leave school at the age of 16'.at 17 we r in first year of collage then 2nd year we r 18' so at 19 most people r in uni. how does US system works?
x
[/QUOTE]
ohhh wow....well, firstly, college and uni are the same thing hereLOL
i am just studying a year ahead but normally, people enter college/uni at 18 and do 4 yrs of undergrad and then whatever their major requires!
wow ur thing is soooo cool....*muffin bangs her head on her comfy pillow*....why don't i live in UK?LOL

Edited by macho_muffin - 27 January 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1FireSafireFiree

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by Naina2127

helloshello everyone!

sorry i disappeared o you earlier costcobuddy! my mum was mad cause i haven't done anything all morning so she mad eme clean my room LOL

and wooah 18 and in med school?! im confuzzled.
oyeeeeeeee cn ki bachi
good thing you have an excuse cuz i was ready to beat u upLOL
aww man....i know...mom yelled for that already haha
i know right...i didn't know UK had such a different system, otherwise i woud have soo moved thereROFL

hell me moving wouldn't have happened! my mom would have moved and she would have dragged me with her...no option just belans ROFLROFL my mum went through this entire phase where she was obsessed with manipal...like the med school in ndia that all nris apprently go to...i was like uh no. but who knows? LOLLOL

ps. do you watch any other shows? or is it only geet for you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

idk! we leave school at the age of 16'.at 17 we r in first year of collage then 2nd year we r 18' so at 19 most people r in uni. how does US system works?
x
[/QUOTE]
ohhh wow....well, firstly, college and uni are the same thing hereLOL
i am just studying a year ahead but normally, people enter college/uni at 18 and do 4 yrs of undergrad and then whatever their major requires!
wow ur thing is soooo cool....*muffin bangs her head on her comfy pillow*....why don't i live in UK?LOL
[/QUOTE]

aww our collage and uni is seperate. we do same year. my course is for 4 years. but there r others for 5… i might change. but its medical school. u study forever.LOL

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

hell me moving wouldn't have happened! my mom would have moved and she would have dragged me with her...no option just belans ROFLROFL my mum went through this entire phase where she was obsessed with manipal...like the med school in ndia that all nris apprently go to...i was like uh no. but who knows? LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]
haha cn
O-M-G....SAME HERE!! NO WAYYShocked
my dad was obssessed with it...and still keeps on asking, whether i wanna transfer since it has no mcats and plus, lesser years.....and guess what?...one of my really close friend from here actually went to manipal for med so he's alwasy after me 24/7ROFL
but my friend likes it there and she said its awesome cuz they have their own NRI school and all....the got like 50 kids in their year and its fun but i guess we will just be the losers who take mcats and try not to EPIC fail at lifeLOLLOL

P.S. i am ff queen and a serial queen....i watch everything...and if i don't watch it, then i stil know about the show cuz i am a stalker like thatROFL

..Naina..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

aww our collage and uni is seperate. we do same year. my course is for 4 years. but there r others for 5' i might change. but its medical school. u study forever.LOL

[/QUOTE]
omgggg how cool is that!!
heyy atleast u r into a med school....i gotta study my butt off so pass mcats to even dream about med school....admission is still far awayROFL

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

haha cn
O-M-G....SAME HERE!! NO WAYYShocked
my dad was obssessed with it...and still keeps on asking, whether i wanna transfer since it has no mcats and plus, lesser years.....and guess what?...one of my really close friend from here actually went to manipal for med so he's alwasy after me 24/7ROFL
but my friend likes it there and she said its awesome cuz they have their own NRI school and all....the got like 50 kids in their year and its fun but i guess we will just be the losers who take mcats and try not to EPIC fail at lifeLOLLOL

P.S. i am ff queen and a serial queen....i watch everything...and if i don't watch it, then i stil know about the show cuz i am a stalker like thatROFL
[/QUOTE]

HAHA YEs! Brown parents! dude im seriosuly just considering going there if i give up on the entire idea of studying here and whatnotLOLLOL uff a few kids in my school already applied and got in and are considering going there..i was like wooah.  but i heard that a lot of kids there do drugs and whatnot.....not that people don't here as well...but like you know, i didn't expect that there. o.O

and omg! me toooo! i watch allll tv shows...but do you watch maryada? thats my faveorite one....i love the damn couple. *droooool*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinbasicquestion1

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
heyy keyama and cn

i am gonna go take a little nap before going to my night classLOL
so cya both tonight!!Wink
or well tonight for cn and umm idk uk's timing yet lol
chaoooooooo my lovely peeps!Hug

P.S. since idk uk's timing yet, i will leave keyama alone but cn, you better be here tonight like 10ish or so or else *muhahaha*LOLWink

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

heyy keyama and cn

i am gonna go take a little nap before going to my night classLOL
so cya both tonight!!Wink
or well tonight for cn and umm idk uk's timing yet lol
chaoooooooo my lovely peeps!Hug

P.S. since idk uk's timing yet, i will leave keyama alone but cn, you better be here tonight like 10ish or so or else *muhahaha*LOLWink

i'm always always online dearie. Always. -_- I'm freaking addicted to IF ROFL

macho_muffin

Go to top