Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 115)

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
anybody here??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneSmile.I just love Maaneet ffs and follow many. We have some really amazing writers at Geet forum. I am not able to comment much as I mostly access IF through my mobile,which doesnt allow me to like or comment.I am trying to change that and hopefully would be more active.

I needed a little help. I had come across a FF on Maaneet,where Geet was a architecture student assisting her uncle, and Maan was the owner of KC as in serial. He approved a plan made by Geet for her uncle's company and then Geet had to join KC to work on that plan. I really liked this FF but sadly lost all track. I dont remember the name of FF,nor its writer. So I thought what better place to ask than a place filled with crazy ff readersLOL.  If anyone has read this FF,plz give me its name or link. Thanks in advanceSmile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinbasicquestion1FireSafireFiree

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
well i hav read that too bt lost track like u.. i wud like to knw tht too..

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

hellooooo....Embarrassed
...beautiful ppl.Hug

@arzuu- i am referring to ur comment on my ff...if u want to ask me questions. feel free. cuz thats what Liz doz......EVERY FREAKKINGAngry DAYROFL.
@FireSafire (tell me ur name plz, i luv ur ID but god its longLOL)-ok so referring to ur comment on my ff...you ARE popular. probably more popular than me. so dunt try to deny it Angry or else i wil HAUNT uLOL.
and ok, ok. i've seen in my ff too. but i saw u in ur ff first! Tongue. i am so sorry i dunt read it. i hav no time to sit there and get addicted to one ff to another ROFLROFL.

ROFL
real name- keyama
popularity- I don't know' ask my readerEmbarrassed
they r lovely. & love them.
thanks for replying. do update soon.
Cry i didn't understand the blue bit'. and lol' i am sure you won't get addicted. they r not all that.. :)' i am not a writher. but thankx for the lovely complement. same to you.
xxxxx
heyy keyama
omgggggggg i heart lovee your ffsEmbarrassed
have been meaning to comment for a while but since the last two times i tried, i kept on getting that annoying spamming noticeROFL....i guess this is what happens when you multi taskLOL
and the current ff....OHH-EMM-GEE....chubby to hot geet to possessive maan *hayeee*
pweez do add me to your pm list!Embarrassed
ohh btw, hi i am ruchi but you can call me muffin tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1FireSafireFiree

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

anybody here??
heyyy
harsha, right?Embarrassed

@CN
oyeee kithe gayi?LOL
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani442

Hi everyoneSmile.I just love Maaneet ffs and follow many. We have some really amazing writers at Geet forum. I am not able to comment much as I mostly access IF through my mobile,which doesnt allow me to like or comment.I am trying to change that and hopefully would be more active.

I needed a little help. I had come across a FF on Maaneet,where Geet was a architecture student assisting her uncle, and Maan was the owner of KC as in serial. He approved a plan made by Geet for her uncle's company and then Geet had to join KC to work on that plan. I really liked this FF but sadly lost all track. I dont remember the name of FF,nor its writer. So I thought what better place to ask than a place filled with crazy ff readersLOL.  If anyone has read this FF,plz give me its name or link. Thanks in advanceSmile.
heyyy
awww welcomeHug
omggg i think i know what you are takling about....i will pm you as soon as i find the link okayLOL....though, it might be a little late cuz i will be in college but will def give it to you by tonight!Embarrassed....unless, someone else can do the shubh kaam as well lol

-enchanted-

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani442

I needed a little help. I had come across a FF on Maaneet,where Geet was a architecture student assisting her uncle, and Maan was the owner of KC as in serial. He approved a plan made by Geet for her uncle's company and then Geet had to join KC to work on that plan. I really liked this FF but sadly lost all track. I dont remember the name of FF,nor its writer. So I thought what better place to ask than a place filled with crazy ff readersLOL. If anyone has read this FF,plz give me its name or link. Thanks in advanceSmile.

R u sure it's her uncle? BCs I know a story where Rahul And Geet works together and later on she joins maan.... Tell me if thats correct. I read mostly all the Ff. Lol never came cross that. If I am wrong do help me out. :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-macho_muffinbasicquestion1FireSafireFiree

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
]

uff ew. that stinks but at least one got canceled ROFL lol i found a list but i think im going to be too lazy to go through half of those stories....im slightly picky about the stories i read in terms of the like grammar and stuff and just the way it's written. idk why but yeah i always gravitate towards those kinds of stories...so we'll se how everything works out ROFL that's one of the main reasons as to why i love jassi's and liz's stories....i actually read jassi's and i have to eventually catch up with liz's....LOLLOLLOL
BUT THE snow is so darn beautiful!
[/QUOTE]
haha cn....omggg i know what you mean...i am picky tooLOL but then, i become my pathetic self and still readLOL....ohh ya i lovee their stories as well!!
ohh god, i have been gushing about the snow since morning!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1FireSafireFiree

Go to top