Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 114)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by macho_muffin

CN YOU ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEHug
enjoying the no school day?WinkLOL

YESSS! me and my friend legit stayed up until 5 am waiting for that phone call. we both are legit the two saddest people to walk the face of the earth...he was losing hope while i kept going...i knew that muffin's magical pants wouldn't fail me ROFL
oyeee that is not sad, thats called being the epicly coolest people everWink
ofcourse, btw missy they are pajamas....awesomeilicious pajamas.....i don't think pants are cool like thatLOLLOL
5am?....i am soo proud of u *sniff*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1..Naina..

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i just finished commenting on muski di's ffs....did you finally find a list to read?LOLLOL
i am sooo crazy i read everything from I-F to ff.net to fiction pressROFL
yo not fair....my morning office hr got cancelled and i m just not gonna go to the afternoon ones cuz i aint cleaning my carLOLLOL
i still got class at night *pouts*

basicquestion1..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

ofcourse, btw missy they are pajamas....awesomeilicious pajamas.....i don't think pants are cool like thatLOLLOL

lolol my bad. pajamas NOT pants ROFL and hehe it's fun staying up all night and then i crashed immediately afterwards. uff. that part was horrible. but it wasn't that bad considering we stayed up and discussed our lives and how they're not as bad as everyone thinks...the idiot is in wharton ed and is like ughh i dont want to go int business. -__ - can't say anything about him cause he's a good friend of mine ugh.

are you heading off to college or are classes canceled for you today?

macho_muffinbasicquestion1

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

i just finished commenting on muski di's ffs....did you finally find a list to read?LOLLOL
i am sooo crazy i read everything from I-F to ff.net to fiction pressROFL
yo not fair....my morning office hr got cancelled and i m just not gonna go to the afternoon ones cuz i aint cleaning my carLOLLOL
i still got class at night *pouts*

uff ew. that stinks but at least one got canceled ROFL lol i found a list but i think im going to be too lazy to go through half of those stories....im slightly picky about the stories i read in terms of the like grammar and stuff and just the way it's written. idk why but yeah i always gravitate towards those kinds of stories...so we'll se how everything works out ROFL that's one of the main reasons as to why i love jassi's and liz's stories....i actually read jassi's and i have to eventually catch up with liz's....LOLLOLLOL
BUT THE snow is so darn beautiful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

lolol my bad. pajamas NOT pants ROFL and hehe it's fun staying up all night and then i crashed immediately afterwards. uff. that part was horrible. but it wasn't that bad considering we stayed up and discussed our lives and how they're not as bad as everyone thinks...the idiot is in wharton ed and is like ughh i dont want to go int business. -__ - can't say anything about him cause he's a good friend of mine ugh.

are you heading off to college or are classes canceled for you today?
haha yup...my worshipworthy pajamasROFL
actually, the fun is only when ur not staying up to get ur butt to finish a presentation or assignment on time....which is say, probably due at like 6a.m.LOLLOL
O-M-G...wharton?....DAYUMMM!!....uh huh good friend, eh?Wink....see, where my hyperactive imagination takes meROFL
i think i answered ur q in my previous postLOL
did u watch today's epi?
ohhh cn, brb in 20 min, cuz mom yelling to do my usual work...you know what that is?....THE FREAKING JHAADO of the ENTIRE house......man, don't i have the best life in the universeROFL
so ya if you are here, then i will come bug u again babes!
chaooo till then!

basicquestion1

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

just wanted to thank whoever came up with the idea of discussing ffs here. 
i kept on reading through different posts here and found the name of "my only exception"by white fantasy. it's very well written. i read all the chapters in one go.i don't think i wud have read it otherwise soooo thanxHug
my all time favorite is "it started with a kiss" or actually anything by liz ( luvabbybaby )is just wonderful. if in my posts section i c that she commented on anything, my Heartsheepishly prays Day Dreamingthat i hope she updated and just forgot to write updating. her updates seems so small in length or that's how it feels like it. u just want the update to go on and on and it really annoyes me when they stopAngry
i dearly luvd Esoteric love, heartbeats (all seasons) to core. Paradox and my dark lover are also a treat to read by firesafirefire.
i miss ashleydevlin's updates. mannmeet is to die for and laws of love is sooooo different from anything i've read on forums. she is not updating laws of love anymore. CryCry i wish she magically just comes back soon.
muskanp keeps things light n sweet. i like the way she writes.Thumbs Up
the kidanp by maankigeet keeps lingering in the back of u'r mind. the story has soooo much potential. the way she has written it, it just makes u  Big smileall on u'r own.
i've recently started reading my selfish heart by maangeetkisimmi. it's a cute twist on the original show.

well i hope i haven't left a writer out that deserve praise. if i've read u'r work and didn't comment than sorry.Cry my apologies. my poor brain is not helping me out here anymore.Ouch

that is so sweet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

basicquestion1

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BadGirlKiss

Originally posted by basicquestion1

just wanted to thank whoever came up with the idea of discussing ffs here.
i kept on reading through different posts here and found the name of "my only exception"by white fantasy. it's very well written. i read all the chapters in one go.i don't think i wud have read it otherwise soooo thanxHug
my all time favorite is "it started with a kiss" or actually anything by liz(luvabbybaby)is just wonderful. if in my posts section i c that she commented on anything, my Heartsheepishly prays Day Dreamingthat i hope she updated and just forgot to write updating. her updates seems so small in length or that's how it feels like it. u just want the update to go on and on and it really annoyes me when they stopAngry
i dearly luvd Esoteric love, heartbeats (all seasons) to core. Paradox and my dark lover are also a treat to read by firesafirefire.
i miss ashleydevlin's updates. mannmeet is to die for and laws of love is sooooo different from anything i've read on forums. she is not updating laws of love anymore.CryCryi wish she magically just comes back soon.
muskanp keeps things light n sweet. i like the way she writes.Thumbs Up
the kidanp by maankigeet keeps lingering in the back of u'r mind. the story has soooo much potential. the way she has written it, it just makes u Big smileall on u'r own.
i've recently started readingmy selfishheart by maangeetkisimmi. it's a cute twist on theoriginalshow.

well i hope i haven't left a writer out that deserve praise. if i've read u'r work and didn't comment than sorry.Cry my apologies. my poor brain is not helping me out here anymore.Ouch

That Is so sweet. Yes I miss aslydevlin Ff as well. She is great at weighting story with big misunderstanding. They way she types it sets a serious And grown up atmasphere. I really love the way she types. Not for the week heart.
FireSafireFire- she is not updating much. I am annoyed. I want shower of update from her. Too bad she is busy in study. She can write mixed but at the mom she is stuck with teenage Despo lovestory. Which is also bril... Actually I don't know what to say about paradox. It has one of those serious atmosphere but we have to wait I think.
Muskan- she is just amazing. Eveything calm Abd just sweet lovestory. With great in-depth of mann And geets love.
Love Maankigeets Ff. She is one of te best. Love the way she type. Her nd muskans nd firesafs Ff was the first Ine I ever read.
X

sorry u know study… is always important. xx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

basicquestion1

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

hellooooo....Embarrassed
...beautiful ppl.Hug

@arzuu- i am referring to ur comment on my ff...if u want to ask me questions. feel free. cuz thats what Liz doz......EVERY FREAKKINGAngry DAYROFL.
@FireSafire (tell me ur name plz, i luv ur ID but god its longLOL)-ok so referring to ur comment on my ff...you ARE popular. probably more popular than me. so dunt try to deny it Angry or else i wil HAUNT uLOL.
and ok, ok. i've seen in my ff too. but i saw u in ur ff first! Tongue. i am so sorry i dunt read it. i hav no time to sit there and get addicted to one ff to another ROFLROFL.

ROFL
real name- keyama
popularity- I don't know… ask my readerEmbarrassed
they r lovely. & love them.
thanks for replying. do update soon.
Cry i didn't understand the blue bit…. and lol… i am sure you won't get addicted. they r not all that.. :)… i am not a writher. but thankx for the lovely complement. same to you.
xxxxx

basicquestion1

Go to top