Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Jalwa Thread~Crazy About Maaneet (Page 100)

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

just wanted to thank whoever came up with the idea of discussing ffs here. 
i kept on reading through different posts here and found the name of "my only exception"by white fantasy. it's very well written. i read all the chapters in one go.i don't think i wud have read it otherwise soooo thanxHug

*bows*
*bows again*
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

just wanted to thank whoever came up with the idea of discussing ffs here. 
i kept on reading through different posts here and found the name of "my only exception"by white fantasy. it's very well written. i read all the chapters in one go.i don't think i wud have read it otherwise soooo thanxHug

*bows*
*bows again*
LOL

aww haha you're so cute! you sure you don't want to cursty like a proper girl LOLLOL hehe jk :)

and @basicquestion1: wow! thanks for suggesting tons of ffs....i'm going to go read all of them this weekend. screw school. who needs it anyways ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

aww haha you're so cute! you sure you don't want to cursty like a proper girl LOLLOL hehe jk :)

ur like the hundredth person that called me cute. i dun like that wordCry. it reminds me of how many times ppl luv to pinch my cheeks.Angry i am guessing ur name is Naina. Embarrassed

and @basicquestion1: wow! thanks for suggesting tons of ffs....i'm going to go read all of them this weekend. screw school. who needs it anyways ROFL screw skool. bad influence.Shocked shame shame. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1..Naina..

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

I see a 100 somewhere. Embarrassed
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Originally posted by Naina2127

ur like the hundredth person that called me cute. i dun like that wordCry. it reminds me of how many times ppl luv to pinch my cheeks.Angry i am guessing ur name is Naina. Embarrassed

and @basicquestion1: wow! thanks for suggesting tons of ffs....i'm going to go read all of them this weekend. screw school. who needs it anyways ROFL screw skool. bad influence.Shocked shame shame. ROFL

hehe im sorry then! you're not cute....happy now? LOL and uff i agree yo. it's like i'm not five anymore! stop pinching my cheeks!Angry and yees my name is naina. haha. yours?

and LOL. please i'm almost a second semester senior. i'm far past ccaring about school. like i've crossed tht line a WHILE ago. idiots who invented school.

Congratulations everyone! YAYY! We hit 100!!
basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@ whitefantasy...pleasure is all mine. u r an amazing writer  but i'll only read in the name of maaneet. so i hope once u finish this ff , u come up with another and still only for maaneet.
@ Naina2127 i'm glad if i was any help....or bad influenceROFLROFL
now would u b kind enough to let me know of some good reads??
oh now i remember u naina D'oh...i think i read twisted fate by u. it's wonderful .thank u for writing so interestingly. still looking forward for an update Day Dreaming
i was thinking it wud be cool to have some kinda rating. the first time i went in the ff forum list....i dearly hoped that the author wud rate them. i think it would be very convenient if a teenager wanted to stay away from "nc17" or "r "rated stuff. or if some1 is only interested in themSillyeither way it could be a great help.

Edited by basicquestion1 - 27 January 2011 at 1:22am
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@ whitefantasy...pleasure is all mine. u r an amazing writer  but i'll only read in the name of maaneet. so i hope once u finish this ff , u come up with another and still only for maaneet.
@ Naina2127 i'm glad if i was any help....or bad influenceROFLROFL
now would u b kind enough to let me know of some good reads??
oh now i remember u naina D'oh...i think i read twisted fate by u. it's wonderful .thank u for writing so interestingly. still looking forward for an update Day Dreaming
i was thinking it wud be cool to have some kinda rating. the first time i went in the ff forum list....i dearly hoped that the author wud rate them. i think it would be very convenient if a teenager wanted to stay away from "nc17" or "r "rated stuff. or if some1 is only interested in themSillyeither way it could be a great help.

haha not a bad influence at all lmfao...i need to find other things to do with my life ROFL hmm good reads? unfortunately...i dont read too much fo anything on maaneet...im more of a mayur, AK, and some other couples fan. even though I myself write on maaneetLOL
haha thanks for reading twisted fate! glad you liked it!
and haha does that rating apply to only mine or is that like in general? haha  i agree with you in that it would be nice to have some sort of rating, but honestly how beneficial would it be? if people are interested in the story, they will read regardless, in my opinion. so idk. LOL
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@naina- its Lena. exactly. my cheeks enjoy its privacy so steer clear! LOL. easy for u 2 say. its my junior yr. Cry the idiot....it goes bak to Rome. wud u like me to educate u Geek.
@basicquestion (oof tell me ur name yaar LOL)- i understand. evry1's goin crazy for maaneet. cant get enough. but i probably wont start riting another one until summer time. Wink

Go to top