Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ani442

Thanks for such a sweet welcome.๐Ÿ˜ณ Take your time dear,there is no hurry. Must say it is avery nice thread you have started. Will try to visit more often๐Ÿ˜Š

I believe its called the contract . . . Or something like that by Kushi_4ever . . . Something along those lines . . . So try searching that up?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

ROFL! ๐Ÿ˜† Same haal here babe! But I had my exams already and I have three days off so I am chill for now!!

SNOW! Is it cold? Its cold here!

But yeah, GOOD LUCK! ๐Ÿ˜‰

haha thank you! and ahh luckyy. already done with that crap and  days off?! sigh. but yees! it's cold her. luckily though, i love, like absolutely love, the cold and snow and stuff so this is really nice. summer gets to me. cause it's all stifling hot and all๐Ÿคข

hehe and im watching old episodes of the office. man, steve carell :)
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

R u sure it's her uncle? BCs I know a story where Rahul And Geet works together and later on she joins maan.... Tell me if thats correct. I read mostly all the Ff. Lol never came cross that. If I am wrong do help me out. :D

Yes dear I am quite sure,it is her uncle. I would give a little more details.Geet was initially hesitant to join KC but then Maan threatened he would take away the project{how typical of him๐Ÿ˜†). Geet agreed as her uncle needed the contract badly. She also continued her college. I remember one sequence where Maan was noticing Geet's hair clip,and then mentally chides himself for noticing a women's hair endornments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. You read mostly all the ffs,so take this as a challenge๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Which is the  FF u r talking about ? I dont mind reading that too๐Ÿ˜†.
๐Ÿ˜†
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ ani442- its "contact" by khushi_4ever
melody442 thumbnail

I believe its called the contract . . . Or something like that by Kushi_4ever . . . Something along those lines . . . So try searching that up?

I searched that. Yay that is the one๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks so much Liz. Do you know you are my fav FF writer and I totally loved 'It Started With a Kiss'.
@ Naina

NP! I have one more on Monday! BUT since its my last HS year its not so bad! Also we have the weekend off and some turn around days!

Really u like the cold? I am the opp. I love its when its warm! LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHAHA I have seen snippets of that show! Do u watch anything else?

@ Ani

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1547296

There its called A contact!
@ Ani

Really? LOL Oh that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Nice to meet u! LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
melody442 thumbnail
@ Liz and Chubzy : Thank yoou so much guys๐Ÿ˜Š
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

@ Naina

NP! I have one more on Monday! BUT since its my last HS year its not so bad! Also we have the weekend off and some turn around days!

Really u like the cold? I am the opp. I love its when its warm! LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHAHA I have seen snippets of that show! Do u watch anything else?

@ Ani

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1547296

There its called A contact!

OMG same! Thanks god. So glad to finally be done with high school, or well, be close to being done with it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Hmm I guess I hate warm weather also because my allergies flare up and I'm like legit allergic to everything on the face of the earth.

and yees! it's an wesome show. hmm I watch psych, burn notice, WHITE COLLAR. omg thats the  best show. ever. neil caffrey<3 uh house and scrubs. totally awesome. and thats about it for american shows.  um as for indian ones, maryada and um LTL on colors and SSBN on SP. thats it.

you?
melody442 thumbnail
Nice to meet you too๐Ÿ˜Š. All your FFs are really good. Have to rush for college.Hopefully would catch you later ๐Ÿ˜Š. Tk cr.