Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

i hav to say ths thread is too cool.. it hs evn inspired me to restrt my otherwise suspended ff..lol

aww thanks!
yup that was one of the many purposes of this thread😆
aloo (anu), judi (shreya) and I were talking as usual in our other gossip CC and were discussing about ffs, again as usual and suddenly we were like omggg we should soo have a ff thread cuz there must be many more lovers like us and plus, when writers like you come, you guys can see how much we lovee your ffs and possibly, update rapido😆😉
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@firesafire
ya i hv read tremble 2 i thnk.. i had stayd away frm IF 4 a while so lost track of most ffs..
macho_muffin thumbnail

@badgirlkiss
no thats nt d one.. i hv read d one u r talkng abt 2 bt lost track of that one 2 lol

ohh really? its not....hmmm now i really gotta look this uncle one up cuz idk how i missed it😆
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

It's ok. I know ur joking but other blond girl might take that seriously. I think you should remove it & I can speak Hindi I understNd Muskis Ff. People before you think I am completly English, just to let you know my dad is from India.

no dw no other english reads this side ff. only u. :)
x
macho_muffin thumbnail

we r from UK' cough she is blond.😆
i taught her some hindi. she is still crap.😆
[/QUOTE]
O-M-G really?😲
no wonder your name is jennifer....i was thinking that u know....wow u got some cool indian parents😆
awww thats shoo cute keyama....heyy i am still in shock she reads all these ffs and loves maaneet!😉
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UK peeps....i am from boring US but can i say I heart lovee british accents, like muchoooooooo😳
i go like fida over guys with british accents😆
are you guys in college?
macho_muffin thumbnail

@muff
u read pursuit? well am gonna giv a small filler update tmrw evng and then il do a bigger actual update this weekend.. hows that?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yayyyy i lovee you!!!
the only reason i didn't comment on ur ff was cuz i wasn't sure if you were continuing it....can u pweez add me to the pm list?
and omggg can't wait for tom!!😍
her_story thumbnail
@muff
ya.. actualy i hd stopd my ff cos once it gt shiftd frm GF comments strtd decreasin and i gt discouragd.. and thn my xams came nd i gt busy nd all. bt aftr cmng here i feel lik writng again.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

O-M-G really?😲
no wonder your name is jennifer....i was thinking that u know....wow u got some cool indian parents😆
awww thats shoo cute keyama....heyy i am still in shock she reads all these ffs and loves maaneet!😉
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UK peeps....i am from boring US but can i say I heart lovee british accents, like muchoooooooo😳
i go like fida over guys with british accents😆
are you guys in college?

that is so sweet. wish british people were this sweet. i love US.😃
but ask jenny how much they hate US. don't ask me why! i even had a massive fight for this in my collage. at the end i won. bcs they couldn't give me a good explanation.😆 
am i being rude? do say' and not everyone is like this.. only odd one or 2' we r lovely 😃

jennys dad is indian. so she does understand hindi.
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail
@muff
yup..wel better if u cn add me as a buddy so it gets easier 4 me
macho_muffin thumbnail

@muff
ya.. actualy i hd stopd my ff cos once it gt shiftd frm GF comments strtd decreasin and i gt discouragd.. and thn my xams came nd i gt busy nd all. bt aftr cmng here i feel lik writng again.

awww no wayy, we lovee your ff!!😳
ohh i think i remember reading you are in your last sem right?
soo lucky babes....i got this sem of hell left and 2 more years to go....and then if i make it in, 4 yrs of med school....*sigh* i won't have any life after that😆
ya i am mad this thread also got moved to ff forum cuz its soo hard for maanetians to find then u know?....but hopefully word spread so we get to meet more ff lovers!!😉

P.S. i am an AWESOME advertiser (ya i am conceited😆).....i will be sure to talk about your ff!!😉