@muffin
I wish I could.๐Ÿ˜”
Maybe, when I get married, I could come there for my honeymoon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awwwww yayyyyy
are you in college?
i have no intentions of getting married in this lifetime๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but you are welcome en mi casa anytime babes๐Ÿ˜ณ
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I had 2 days free of classes in a row. Yesterday, coz it was Republic Day and today we have a free day for our main project.
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

same here aloo *pouts*
par apna dil ka connection hain to no problemo๐Ÿ˜‰

hehehehe exactly gosh seeee i was riteeeee jabse we have opened dis thread naaa everyhting happening same same๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerose1889

I had 2 days free of classes in a row. Yesterday, coz it was Republic Day and today we have a free day for our main project.

awwwwwwwwww wowwwwwwwwwwwww lucky u man how did u celebrated republic day
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

ohh that sucks!!....hmm maybe thats why judi wasn't here today๐Ÿ˜•....btw cn, i told our story to these two...aloo and judi๐Ÿ˜†

lolol really?! we'll be famous ๐Ÿคฃ and what?! you don't want to get married?! my mum's going to get me married off when im 25. she promised.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

lolol really?! we'll be famous ๐Ÿคฃ and what?! you don't want to get married?! my mum's going to get me married off when im 25. she promised.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehehehe my parents toooo dey willl get me marred wen i complete my MBA hehehehe uffff
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@muffin
I'm in colg. You don't wanna get married? Y????

@naina
you know, my mom said the exact same thing just half hour ago, that she'll get me married off when i'm 25.

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plans to beat me up?! I'm running away right now!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† oh god, i knw i fail at updating. i just dont know what to do about it. cause it takes me a while for like a new idea to crop up. but dont worry after the stories im writing right now, i have one last one planned and then i think i'm going to stop writing ffs...ill stick to one shots ๐Ÿคฃ
and i sure as heck hope baba muffin is like baba ramdev and is always always right ๐Ÿคฃ  but yeah, im planning on skipping if we dont have that snow day...uff too many midterms on friday that i have to study for๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and what am i doig up? uh praying for a snow day?!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i fail at life. all my edison friends are praying as well. most of them have given up ๐Ÿคฃ

and lolol its ok....ill look forward to a reply eventually though....trust me, i'm in just as much shock as you are! who would have ever thought we liveed like 30 mintues away?! haha
[/QUOTE]
oyeeeeeeeeee khabradaar jo ffs baan kari toh!!๐Ÿ˜ก
teri batt laga doongi....even though i totally despise you delayed updates, they are still better than nothing okay....so remember, muffin gabbar won't leave you!
ohhh man don't mention baba ramdev๐Ÿ˜†....my mom is alwats watching that lol....i am sooo not wearing his kinda costume๐Ÿคฃ
puhleez you don't fail babes....you are like my twin remember.....last spring semester, i stayed up till 2am just to check whether my chem exam got cancelled cuz if it didn't i wud have 2 legit study the entire night....see how big of risks i take?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i know right?....actually with my driving, you can take the 0 from your number๐Ÿคฃ
i drive sooooo fast i could reach india in 2 hrs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@muski di
di omggg u should read her stories....though this girl takes forever to update but her ffs are awesome too!!....btw u still didn't tell us where u r from๐Ÿ˜‰
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Remi and Anu: haha yeah my mum told me...she's like i want you engaged by the time you're about 24 and once i finish grad school, i'm getting married. sigh. i agree. it makes sense....i just hope i find the right guy...and even if not, my mum has a solution for that too...arranged marriage! oh god. oh wells. i think i should be able to find somone in the next 8 years ๐Ÿคฃ