Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

@costcoaina

SHUT UP!!!!😲.....you are from NJ?....no FREAKING WAYYY....pm me where okay rapido!!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is sooo exciting😆
nah, see if i wrote, then more than comments, i would see people throwing andas and puking at my stories....plus, its wayy too much fun pestering you guys than actually doing some work myself!😉
yayyyyyyyyy y you will update?....i think i might just cry tears of joy😆.....yayyy you are a senior?....which college are you planning to go?....wouldn't it be cool if you came to the same one as me?😲......see, another one of our twin traits....i am EPIC lazy as well....hence, i procrastinate all day and then wake up at 3am to do hw😆

same here dude😆.....i had religious commitments...*cough diwali, holi, dushera cough*🤣.....oh but u know my best and most fav plan....purposely trip just so i can go to nurse's office and then chillax and take a nap there while i miss my classes🤣

P.S. beware.....i will be advertising your ffs like crazy here so when you get more people bugging u to update, you can happily NOT blame me!!😉😆

hehehe this is so exciting! I'll send you the PM asap!  lolol and I'm sure you're capable of writing...just epicly lazy as well 🤣  and hehe college! right, -_- nightmare come true. i think i'm going to end up going to the college everyone else aroud here goes to just cause i'm probs going to get money there and whatnot....i used to have dreams ....lolol but they went down the drain immediately after this second quarter where I hit like the depths of laziness and yeah screwed school over on epic levels 🤣
  and lol we are truly twins! I do that tooo! procrastinate all day on things such as IF and then it hits me how lazy I am and then im like OHCRAP and decide to work 🤣

lolol every indian holiday that comes by is a religious commitment during which i just HAVE to miss school cause you know, obviously, nothing is going t happen without me there heheh.....OMG i did that too! it's always right before my gym block...oh stomach cramps, female problems you see, and nicely sleep for an hour and a half  😆😆 we are badasses to the brink man. 😆

and uff i'm flattered that you would advertise my stories here...so thanks for that! but. more people to pester me?! haha maybe then I'll get off my lazy butt to update 🤣

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh dear i'm sooo sorry for disappearing....was watching geet....
thnk u sooooooooo much for ur wishes🤗....yippee...i'm a goldie...& yes i changed my color....wooohooo...
& yes lena....u & me both r 16....yay...!!😳

@CP..
talking to u after long tym....& u not here....
hope to talk to u soon......
& u better comment soon.....& u'll get special dandas from me...!!
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

heheheh yaaaa i reply fast fats i guess m famous for dat unlike muffin hehehehe anyways oh wowww UVA niceeeee i also wished i could go der bt me in GMU its a goood uni anyways oh wowwwww NJ lyk muffin niceeeeee my mom's frnd live der i have been der i like dat place many indians der

aww my aunt went to GMU....but that was like ten years ago 🤣 sigh yeah uva was nice oh wells. who cares😆😆 sigh new jersey is straight up the place every indian knows about...oak tree road is the classic brown place to be. sigh. sterotypes galore. lol i reply fast too, you see i really don't do much else with my life 🤣
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@anu
me watch it wen i get back home... maybe next weekend i'll go...

@ansah
lol... u wanted to be in hostel?? i would swap with u anytime..hehe.. but am in hostel only 4 some 3-4 months... by then my course will be completed and my 4yr hostel life will come to an end...
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sorry my FF crazies.........
i gotta go now...quite late here....feeling sleepy...
will catch u all later....
love ya..
take care..
bye..
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

aww my aunt went to GMU....but that was like ten years ago 🤣 sigh yeah uva was nice oh wells. who cares😆😆 sigh new jersey is straight up the place every indian knows about...oak tree road is the classic brown place to be. sigh. sterotypes galore. lol i reply fast too, you see i really don't do much else with my life 🤣

hehehehehe exactly me tooooo i dont have a life tooo lol always in chat clubs or chatting in FB hehehehehe seriosly ufff bt i lyk it wen no classes n studies done i come in IF only lol hehehehe
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

@anu

@ansah
lol... u wanted to be in hostel?? i would swap with u anytime..hehe.. but am in hostel only 4 some 3-4 months... by then my course will be completed and my 4yr hostel life will come to an end...

Awww..is it that torturous....4 years long time...
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

@anu

@ansah

awwwwww omgggggggggggggggggg how do u manage without watching geet i would die if i dont see one day
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

hehehehehe exactly me tooooo i dont have a life tooo lol always in chat clubs or chatting in FB hehehehehe seriosly ufff bt i lyk it wen no classes n studies done i come in IF only lol hehehehe

lolol i spend too much time online...i even catch up with my tv shows online as well 🤣 sigh fb and IF are so damn addicting. too bad i don't have any way of getting rid of this addiction 🤣

can anyone recommend any good stories for moi to read? cause i get tons and tons and tons of pms and yeah, i'm too lazy to go through and read all of them....dont have that kind of time you see 🤣
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ansah
well not that torturous and all... i mean ya its a torture wen u hav to wait for weeks to see ur fav show... and im soo homesick... lol and i dont like the food here... otherwise its fun.. i will certainly miss the hostel once i leave the place...