Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Will Laali do DAMAGE CONTROL after getting well?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Will Laali go into damage control after getting well?

Laali made two very bad decisions in her role as sarpanch while under the influence of Siddy's evil  spirit.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

It could cost her the sarpanch's job in the next election.ShockedShocked

One was about a poor girl who got married to some guy, who now wanted a divorce.CryCry

And the other was also about another girl, bought as a slave for some Thakur's son, a situation similar to Laali's. CryCry

Both decisions she made were in favor of the two males. AngryAngryAngry

This week, Laali should get well (now that Shekhar and Gangiya are onto Dr. Surbhi's evil intentions).  Would she (Laali) go into damage control regarding those bad decisions?  Or she is going to let that those decisions sit, and ruin those girls lives? ShockedShockedShocked

These decisions has already cast doubts on her fairness and objectivity that the ordinary folk were so looking forward to when she was elected? ConfusedShocked Who knows, they might not want to come back to her for any more of her weird decisions?
LOLAngryLOLLOL
Angry
What do the viewers' think Laali should do?

In the meanwhile, Loha is using Laali's poor health and bizarre behavior to cast aspersions on her ability to do her job as Sarpanch properly.  After seeing her weird behavior, many of the ordinary folk are starting to agree.ConfusedShockedAngryCry 

Trust Loha to take advantage of any situation to show up his daughter-in-law in a bad light.Big smileLOLLOLLOL

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I m worried for her rather her job as Sarpanch..Wonder what will Surbhi's injections will effect to her Body even if spirit leaves it... & about sarpanch I can see Even if Laali go ahead with damage control or to correct things..Loha succeeded to prove her losted to villagers who are not aware with actual matter..wont be shocked if he takes over Laali's Job in upcoming shows...I hope not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I m worried for her rather her job as Sarpanch..Wonder what will Surbhi's injections will effect to her Body even if spirit leaves it... & about sarpanch I can see Even if Laali go ahead with damage control or to correct things..Loha succeeded to prove her losted to villagers who are not aware with actual matter..wont be shocked if he takes over Laali's Job in upcoming shows...I hope not...

I doubt she will lose her sarpanch job ... usually it is in the next election she should be kicked out if she continues on this path. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top