India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Zindagi Pyar Ki part 1

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
My 1st time writing dis Sorry Guys if I wrote mistake in it....... Continue from the episode where it ended
<font size="5">Zindagi Pyar Ki part 1</font>

SmileAs the suhaag raat pass of maaneet..the sun rise at the morning,Geet slowly open her eyes n saw maan behind her..maan hand was over her...THN she slowly pull his hand off from her& get up,,she went to bathroom to talk a shower,thn after few minutes maan wake up n find geet missing from the bedROFL(rofl) he called for her...but she didn't answer&thn he heard a shower noiseBlushing

Maan:oh Geet bathroom main haiBig smile.

THN maan went down stairs& sit in a couch in living room THN Anni came

Anni:: so Wht happen?

Maan was little confusedConfusedabout Wht's she talking about...
Maan:: Wht u talking about Anni? Nothing happen:)
Anni:: Uff Bhai mera kahina ka matlab hai,,Wht did u guys talk about last night?will u know wht i meantSmile

Maan feel embarrassedEmbarrassedwhn Anni said Tht...THN Dadi came& say Anni Wht nonsense question are u asking,,no 1 will tell u Wht thy did at night,,thy can do any thing thy want,it's not ur business.,,,, thy keep it btw thm,thy wouldn't tell you Wht thy did:D

Maanlook at Dadi n make a *baby face*
Maan::Dadi I Gota go, need to get ready for office...

Dadi::maan bata,you are not going any where today...
Maan says:per Dadi but THN Dadi says no again..maan get upsetAngryn went to his room THN Geet come out from Bath room with rubbing her wet hair with towel...THN maaneet eye lookHeart
BG=nana Ra nana Ra nana Ra narana

Maan come close to Geet,,Geet felt shy,,

Maan:: Geet u became the most beautiful women in my life nowSmile...I was so desperate to be with u before but thanks to god...u become mine..Maaneet eye lockHeart,Then Geet intercept

Geet:: maan Dadi Is waiting for us Let's go...THN maan says let Dadi wait& hold her tight, but let's talk 1st,,,Geet feel so shy....
Geet:: maan Dadi will get mad if we don't go over there,,,,ok Wht u wanna talk about

Maan:: will look at us now...we are (he looked at Geet)hubby&wife now Since last night,I was wondering how did we meet&how did we fell for each other
Geet smile:: I meet u in Mela, u were drinking coke or some thing,,,,,some gunda was follow me so I ask u for help but u reject to help...but i don't know (Geet feel say) how i fell in love with u,, I start to love some dhust danav..... maan was looking at her lips while she said tht, he was getting so closer to her lips....but suddenly Dadi enter the room.Angry
Dadi:::: ahem ahem......StarMaaneet look back n sawDadi,both got shockShockedn Dadi said common Geet we are getting late,,u know u Gota cook food today.....nGeet says yes Dadi Ma Geet went to kitchen,,n she was think Wht to cook
Geet= if I cook desi food thn maan wouldn't like tht&if I cook angreji food THN i wouldn't like it as well as Dadi,,,Dadi enter the kitchen n ask Geet, Wht happenSmileis there some thing wrong Geet? N geet says dadiiiii,I don't know Wht to make...of I make desi food THN maan wouldn't like it& if I make angreji food thn we wouldn't like it N Dadi give her a advice to make both kind of food....but Dadi know Wht maan will have.....n THN geet says good idea Dadi..she start to make both kind is food but Dadi told Geet to make desi food spicy...n Geet said yes

geet self thought= wait why did dadi told me to make it spicy?Confusedthn maan enter the kitchen& hold her from back

Maan:: wht u making for me honey?Smilethn geet says nothing n try to leave but maan didn't let her go, he hold her more tighter thn before,,
geet::maan let me, dadi is coming
maan:: it doesn't matter who ever comes, they are not gonna do any thing any more cause u r(he looked at geet face)my wife

precapeSmile

maanmistakenly step in geet sari n maan fall on the top of her into bed, while trying to hold her.Tongue

hope u guys like it,
hahah don't look at me like thtAngry

Edited by Withmaaneet - 24 January 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Naainavishruti.siriwifey90piyushiesha143mrk-1sanu3108

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
nice start yaar..continue soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Withmaaneet