Vaishali was awesome today!

Archanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was very impressed by Prarthna's performance today...she never gets enough screen time, but I hope they give her that chance.

First of all, her eyes are the most expressive I've ever seen, esp. when they are teary...and today, they way she portrayed the shock of a betrayed wife finding out for the first time that her husband had a wife and 4 yr old kid from a previously marriage...well, let's just say that she was excellent.

Her portrayal of total panic at hearing about Varsha's never being able to have a child also was noteworthy.

Please bring her center stage more often, she's got charisma and a very expressive face, whether she's smiling or emoting a tragic situation...pretty Prarthna's got power.

Put her front and center, we need to see more of her talent!

Way to go, Prarthna! Great job today! All the best to you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree she's a great actress whose talents have been under appreciated up till now. Go Vaishali!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree .I think her track will be given more importance .It's a pleasure to watch her work ...
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Yes she should be front and center kicking Dharmesh to the the curb. 😆
i agree with your post, prathana has done a fab job portraying vaishali. her character groW*H from being the youngest sister, an innocent, to a proud spoilt women to a fallen woman has been acted out wonderfully by prathana behere,

i wish her all the best in her career and hope to see more work from her.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

i agree with your post, prathana has done a fab job portraying vaishali. her character groW*H from being the youngest sister, an innocent, to a proud spoilt women to a fallen woman has been acted out wonderfully by prathana behere,

i wish her all the best in her career and hope to see more work from her.

I agree. She's one character that surprised me the most. I always found spoiled and childish. Now we get to see her transition into a woman of substance. I hope she becomes a strong independent person and a good mother.
IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yea, I agree. Some days back I had posted that she needs acting lessons. But even I was impressed with teh way she acted when she found out about Dharmesh, I take back my words and applaud her.