India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mahi & Savio's LIFTS (Page 3)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Savio is undoubtedly a very good choreographer!!! Mahi was good in lifts, she should concentrate on her dance too!!! She should be flexible during dance!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
agreed jana, savio is an amazing choreographer...teh lifts were innovative & executed smoothly =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--Curlylocks

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanita22

Savio was great but i also feel reason behind her lack of chem. is her engagement which may also affect her chem. in ltl. I think mahi should have been eliminated many weeks ago when yana or krushna was eliminatd. This time savio savd act

Mahi's chemistry with Mishal is awesome..........ClapTongueBig smile................I dont think in LTL ,there is any chances of their chemistry letting down.........Mishal is a good friend of her & I dont agree with your reasoning for lack of chemistry...............
Big smile
I dont think Mahi has got engaged .So,she doesnot wanna be close to anyone..........
The reason I feel is...........HER ENERGY LEVEL...................
She definitely has this lack of energy as the performance progresses....She feels herself quite tired & that shows in her performance & xpressions...........That is the main reason.............

But,she is a hard-worker........I love her for that.She is very workoholic & gives her best in everything she does &  I  am not surprised that she is surviving coz of Votes...........She does have a strong fan-base may not in this JDJ forum..............But,we LTLians do respect her totaly for gher effort & has sen just improvement in everything she does & doing............................ClapSmile..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Mahi and Savio were great this week! I really enjoyed their performance, very well done!

Go to top